Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,748 comments
and this...

ub2sKYn.jpg

coming along nicely thanks to @pugsang

I tried many sounds and I think that, for a generic use, the best sound for Hybrid Era is the sound of VRC Williams Fw37.
Works very good expecially with Formula Hybrid 2021. Perfect.
My opinion...obvious. You can try!

Last edited:
Guys, has anyone tried this?
There are no links on the site, only to patreon, which requires money for entry 🤦‍♂️
Can't find any videos or reviews online. I don't know if this even exists or is it a scam?

Last edited:
Guys, has anyone tried this?
There are no links on the site, only to patreon, which requires money for entry 🤦‍♂️
Can't find any videos or reviews online. I don't know if this even exists or is it a scam?

These are poorly converted gtr2 and rfactor mods.. with bad physics

If you search on the web you will find them for free...
Otherwise .. look at my Signature ;)

ASR McLaren MP4/5B SOUND MOD RELEASED!!

Hi.I have created V10 sound from scratch.
I will appreciate it if you give some feedback to me.

When I first heard the sound I thought without looking that the car might be going 150kmh but it was going full throttle so the sound just isn't right.

The sound doesn't match the speed, it has to be much higher and scream, that's completely missing in high rpm's

I remember a lot of the holes were introduced between versions but I am almost sure they were fixed up at some point, this track is very fragmented now it seems. I personally haven't touched this track since I did the optimisation work in 2020, it wasn't meant to be released like that, lots more work needed doing and it was passed from pillar to post. So it sounds like the one I linked isn't the latest available with more fixes applied and such? I think @Mitch9 was going to start this track from scratch which would be very welcome but I don't know how far that is on or if it has been abandoned?

By the way, @gunnar333 fixed up the roundabout if that helps? I'm sure he won't mind me sharing that fix here:

The last long beach version I know of is this, with a fix for the gaps on the road on top of the previous stuff:

I did start a scratch version of long beach a while back then stopped when I found out s397 got the license for indycar. But by the looks of it, it might be worth completing that project, or at least give it a good shot.

I've been doodling with it a bit but it might take some time before working on it properly again, since I'm doing a scratch version of Ascari that has caught wind the past few months.

When I first heard the sound I thought without looking that the car might be going 150kmh but it was going full throttle so the sound just isn't right.

The sound doesn't match the speed, it has to be much higher and scream, that's completely missing in high rpm's
I must admit, I never thought that car’s OG sound was needing of a fix.

The last long beach version I know of is this, with a fix for the gaps on the road on top of the previous stuff:

I did start a scratch version of long beach a while back then stopped when I found out s397 got the license for indycar. But by the looks of it, it might be worth completing that project, or at least give it a good shot.

I've been doodling with it a bit but it might take some time before working on it properly again, since I'm doing a scratch version of Ascari that has caught wind the past few months.
I for one hope you continue with it.
The AMS2 version of LB is really nice IMO correct on not just a blast to drive.
Unfortunately the most recent LB mod for AC just doesn't have the same kind of depth.

··Release Time....··
Mercedes - Benz 190E 2.5 16 Evolution (Not my Mod)
--------------------------------------------
RWD
235HP
--------------------------------------------
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Wiper animation
-Fun to drive
------------------------------DOWNLOAD----------------------------
Cluster Font link: https://mega.nz/file/2tFgVJiQ#bNJTNwmmkj1zeiBek7J-AaI9h9pUYWnUqbs5mXN_94g
Folder::\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\fonts
>share this same link, do not reupload!!<<
Direct Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s86p...PyHZvHyK6zHdGMg-elGfKkEX2Lon3reCOHoe4z1PkQD_s

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Auto

Last edited:
Good afternoon friends

Could someone explain why my AC does not load multiclass races?
Even lowering the resolution, graphics, grid of lpm3, gt3 and gt4, with 20-26 cars, does not enter the race and the error message.
I also tested the same amount of cars, but being of the class, with high resolution and graphics, and that's how it worked.

I noticed that with the CSP 1.78 1, previously with the 1.76 version, I got a multiclass grid, at Lausitzring, with 36-38 cars. Even with everything on bass, it still carried the race.

My PC
Ryzen 7 R7 3700x
16GB ram 3000mhz
RX 5600XT.

Strong hug

Good afternoon friends

Could someone explain why my AC does not load multiclass races?
Even lowering the resolution, graphics, grid of lpm3, gt3 and gt4, with 20-26 cars, does not enter the race and the error message.
I also tested the same amount of cars, but being of the class, with high resolution and graphics, and that's how it worked.

I noticed that with the CSP 1.78 1, previously with the 1.76 version, I got a multiclass grid, at Lausitzring, with 36-38 cars. Even with everything on bass, it still carried the race.

My PC
Ryzen 7 R7 3700x
16GB ram 3000mhz
RX 5600XT.

Strong hug
only thing i can think of is there is a conflict with some of the cars causing issues. start with one car at a time and add them in and see which one is an issue. also loading the normal game instead of through CSP sometimes points to cars that have issues.

I know i had issues with the Senna GTLM for awhile

I for one hope you continue with it.
The AMS2 version of LB is really nice IMO correct on not just a blast to drive.
Unfortunately the most recent LB mod for AC just doesn't have the same kind of depth.
The T21 Long Beach was a conversion from FM7 and is laser-scanned - it doesn't get much better than that.

The T21 Long Beach was a conversion from FM7 and is laser-scanned - it doesn't get much better than that.
It does get better than that; the final mesh used in forza is very low res so a lot of work needs to be done to make it more like the real thing - more than it has already been made. (and it´s actually a bit off in dimensions but none will ever notice while driving)

hi guys, made this tune today of a nice 2002 Audi S4 mod that i came across ,
(created custom skins, replaced the sound, made instruments panel more readable , increased power and some more minor things)
it is a super fun race-car imho , esp immersive in VR.
I have it running on one of my servers , https://acstuff.ru/s/q:race/online/join?ip=84.197.49.150&httpPort=8075
the car can be downloaded w the "install missing content" button in CM.
check it out , hope you have some fun races in this one and maybe we see each other on track some times :)

and forgot to ask the most important: anyone here know how to fix it so the lights can work for nighttime races?

Last edited:
Ferrari 330 P4 Spyder (V1.2) by F40 LM Lover.

I was so busy for living..

Anyways, I found some bugs and fixed.
This is Final Version of 330 P4 Spyder.

Chagne Logs

1. Minor Bugs Fix
1) Rear Bulkhead of Cockpit Meshs are fixed.
2) Gaps between Front hood and doorsills are fixed.
2. Endurance Lights are added.
3. Skins are Updated.
4. Top Speed is increased(320kmh)

Download link is below

Thank you.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back