• 129,787 comments
...and a bit of RAIN_FX, just the basic stuff:

INI:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = asph_?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = asph_?, cmwall, cmwall2, rmbla
ROUGH_MATERIALS = grass, grasstoraod, topab, tree?, bush, sand
LINES_MATERIALS = whiteline
and ..... a post from the fence is also floating around all by itself .... i blocked him out for myself

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
HIDE=Object22673?
FILE=auverhat.kn5

zaun.PNG

Track Update by CrisT86

Auverhat by Pixsim

Changelog:
  • Scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX
  • New TV Cams (1 position, 4 FOVs)
  • New TV Cams by DaBaeda
  • New VAO Patches

Auverhat (1).jpg
Auverhat (2).jpg

Auverhat (3).jpg
Auverhat (4).jpg

DOWNLOAD UPDATE: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/auverhat-by-pixsim-csp-update-by-crist86-1-0.51348/

Last edited:
Actually there are two versions of the GTX running this weekend. The orange cars from "True Racing" are GT2-spec cars running in class SP-X, so should be the "same" as used in the euro series and are therefore quite close to the GT3 cars. The cars from "Teichmann Racing" are running in the Cup-X-class and are way slower than the GT2/SP-X.
Conclusion: Guerilla GT2 GTX is the fast one, we are just "missing" the slower, nordschleife-only Cup-X-version.
Very good idea , I will transfer your message to the team ^^ ,
All GT2 gonna be uptaded and release very soon with the new Lotus exige too , with switchable displays LUA , and new C-Physiks on it !

I need some help with the Handrake on some cars please. Some cars that have a handbrake IRL do not recognize any handbrake input at all. Where do I have to put the information that a certain car is having a handbrake? I checked the brakes.ini, but that input seems to have no influence if a handbrake input is accepted by the car or not:

[DATA]
MAX_TORQUE=3500 ; Maximum Brake torque in Nm
FRONT_SHARE=0.70 ; Percentance of brake torque at front axis
HANDBRAKE_TORQUE=2000

This example (BMW 135i) has no handbrake-reaction at all. Thanks for all help.
Did you figure this out? I have the same problem with the Yaris GR. Which I would love to yank the handbrake in.

Two more cars to add to the 1950s 24 Hours Le Mans, Gordini T15s (Sport Coupe and Spyder Barquette), even though they are not the same as the originals. The usual problems happen, textures, not being able to take off certain parts, rearview mirrors, but already for the track tests, the important thing is to have fun and fill the GRID.
Do you have any pack from the 1966 LeMans (BTW, 50's pack looks good, i would love to race with it)

VRC Formula Alpha is out now!

For everyones information, this thing is amazing!

I took the liberty of modifying the UI folder of the track, entering the real name, track logo, the geotag and a small description found on Wikipedia. I hope not to offend the creator of this particular track. All rights go to him.

PS. We would have to fix the pit limiter, currently absent and the track map, but I am not able to do it

Attachments

• auverhat_ui.zip
    149.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Did you figure this out? I have the same problem with the Yaris GR. Which I would love to yank the handbrake in.
Yes. I was on the right path already. Just increase the value of HANDBRAKE_TORQUE= to a value, where you are happy. Some cars that have no handbrake in real life have a value of 0 (formula cars for example). Even Kunos-cars have in wrong sometime - for example the Audi Sport Quattro S1.

Many thanks, its much closer, after a dozen laps or so I am posting up 5.29, I think i need to tinker with the gearing to get to the kind of time he was doing.

follow the post thread upwards, the 2018 919 will make that time I am sure (with a better driver than me) , but, yes, i blew the motor twice and totalled the car more than a few times trying to get in a groove with it... its a great mod car and perfect for that track.

Hi there, would you mind sharing the download link to the car mod? Very nice run btw ;) Cheers, DvD

I made some graphical updates to Summit Point Raceway.
I only intended to change the grass color, which was too bright for my taste, and it ended up with me spending waay too long correcting the trees, all of the buildings, tents and other textures to give a more balanced color tone throughout. Made a big difference in my eyes so I figured I would post it up for y'all.

A few things I couldn't figure out, if anyone else cares to take another pass.
-The cones turn themselves black with their own shadows
-The stairs up to the back of the marshal stations are excessively bright
-I wanted to make the camera trucks black to hide the low polly count, but couldn't find an associated texture
-A VAO for this track would be nice for the bridges

View attachment 934278
View attachment 934284

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VF6JyQbKkH0XAhTX7d-tuaecQc4yf0pM?usp=sharing
Sorry for necroposting, but someone save this update?

Sorry for necroposting, but someone save this update?
i have it in my HDD alongside my update which i reworked from scratch today. Here's the link for both (they are an unique update since i merged it into my update for personal use but the thanks for the textures goes 200% to Xedrox

Yes. I was on the right path already. Just increase the value of HANDBRAKE_TORQUE= to a value, where you are happy. Some cars that have no handbrake in real life have a value of 0 (formula cars for example). Even Kunos-cars have in wrong sometime - for example the Audi Sport Quattro S1.
Thank you, it was exactly my problem, the yaris was already on 1200, but I could barely feel it, 1700 felt right my Colin style driving ;)

Question for the VR users, I want to get a leap motion controller, disable the arms of the ac driver model and use handtracking to show my real arms/hands (and a carefully) lined up simrig to the virtual car to boost immersion even further. The shifting animation would also greatly benefit from this, because its not animated anymore. But I need "something" to display my controllers while in AC. It's the same problem for vr controllers, they disapear when in the game. But show up when pressing the systembutton (steam dashboard). Does such a mod exist? To display controllers (and therefore "leap hands") in the game? I don't need to control anything with these virtual hands, just for them to show up.

Joss JT1 prototype version 0.3 release #released

link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hvohopuxvgxv4w8/joss_jt1%282%29.7z/file

Other mods updated: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

Authors: Tyler Sanders, Peugeot905(Physics), Daniel Yeung
(Visual Updates) Joss JT1 for Assetto Corsa. Physics is based on the last 2016 Joss JT1 prototype sold in 2016 that came with Michelin Pilot Cup 2 tyres. This is version 0.3 with more changes to come. Mod has a total of 12 skins for now with each skin having a different license plate.

Screenshots by: Miguel Angelo Silva

delete and replace the old 0.2 version with this one.

forgot to change the 0.2 to 0.3 in the ui_car JSON file. But this link is the right version.

Version 0.3
-Reduced Mechanical Grip
-Increased downforce from the diffuser
-Overall of aerodynamics Modifications to aerodynamic .lut files.
-Reduced weight
-New sounds.

__custom_showroom_1653772698.png

__custom_showroom_1653772943.png

Track Update by CrisT86

Auverhat by Pixsim

Changelog:
  • Scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX
  • New TV Cams (1 position, 4 FOVs)
  • New TV Cams by DaBaeda
  • New VAO Patches

View attachment 1155014View attachment 1155015
View attachment 1155016View attachment 1155017

DOWNLOAD UPDATE: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/auverhat-by-pixsim-csp-update-by-crist86-1-0.51348/
great track, great application.

it's just AI line is wrong... does anybody has correct AI line?

PS.: This what I made for it.

Attachments

• ui.zip
    216.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back