Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,783 comments
Monaco 2022 layout extension is now available at RD :)

If you need to use it with monaco_2019 version, please follow install instructions

Last edited:
Tokachi International Speedway v1.01
Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_cup_tokachi_29-4-122-19-15-11.jpg
Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_cup_tokachi_29-4-122-19-15-59.jpg

Tokachi International Speedway is a motor racing circuit in Takikubo, Sarabetsu, Hokkaido, Japan.

-CSP required
-40 pit/start
-4 layout

The prototype was created in RTB and then worked on in Blender.

Event use, commercial use not possible.

Credits & Thanks;

Main Track work (3D, texture) by BLUED_WORKS
Sub-track work (a little 3D, a little texture, shader, extension) by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font by @gunnar333
AI by @Viola_seven
logo.png and Sections files by @Fanapryde
Rain streams config by @KevinK2
RainFX suggestion by @Mike08
Camtool Replay by @ckkjw398
cam by @DaBaeda
Camtool Replay (Junior) by taira
some textures, objects by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe, Jackson Lambert

Providing materials and feedback
Mikio Miyamoto, SHARAKU_TOKACHi, hirokazu0206, mofumofu_0016, Rhf4Taira, norio9000, RDS_Hiro, zn6_iRacing, T0K1CH1KU, v_s135, sumairu6843, fuzei0701, dair323, jacko08812364, gmiragegt

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Update by BLUED_WORKS
Fixed stand handrail error
Fixed normal lines in various places
Changed number of short pits from 8 to 40
Added 2 types of paddock fences at north gate
Underpass fixed
Tunnel underpass lighting added
Paddock entrance signage added
junior trash can pylon added
gas station object added
terrain map texture stand seating area fixed

-Added cam by DaBaeda

Last edited:

If you need to use it with monaco_2019 version, please follow install instructions

where can i find the track please?

Row 935 on the „Real“ tab:

RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.5

Monaco F1 GP Track updated with 2022 Pyyer Extensions v_final

07_monaco_gp22_V1.Q.zip in GDrive - Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bshEhqxZN0HTbyyOD8V8CA8ABO2l3Y1b?usp=sharing
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_07_monaco_gp22_29-4-122-13-39-6.jpg

Additional Crowd SFX by Cozy61

Crowd SFX works best in F3 camera replay mode

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini file (in extension folder of track) using notepad or similar and change the ACTIVE = 1 to ACTIVE = 0

Anybody help here, i downloaded a car, all seems to work but the brakes are almost non existent, at low speeds they seem to work, but when driving its like omg, no brakes!!!!! ive tried other cars and they are working fine, is there any setting i should look at...weird this..

hey @Pyyer thanks for your skins ! jsut one quick question.. example monaco you use a seperate layout called monaco 2022.. in skins should i leave blackcelica checked or should i disable the track skins?

Screenshot 2022-05-29 182206.jpg

Ok so I ought the VRC Formula Alpha 2022, but the car has no working mirrors, and over-exaggerated bouncing, on a default track such as default Monza, when watching the ai race. What gives?

Release!!!!!!!!! Ferrari F355 Challenge Evoluzione 1998

Free Download: https://www.patreon.com/posts/66830859

Comverted from Project Cars 3 By Peter Crill ,3d help/work by @norms
-Skin Pack (30 SKINS made By gravelTrap -AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings -Wiper animation Norms
-Physics work @graveltrap
-setup and adjustable damping @graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction EXTRA A:Low Beams EXTRA B:Rear Fog Ligths
Credits:
-General help ,3d help , settings help @norms -Lods By norms
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help @graveltrap,@takum1,@Mascot,and others This car was team work and the result was a car that is really fun to drive thanks to graveltrap and with less bugs was possible thanks to mascot and norms .

Direct Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6qje8avk8otifli/ferrari_355_challenge_evo_public_1.0.rar/file Here you can see all the

Already Relased and FREE Mods:

View attachment 1154752View attachment 1154753View attachment 1154754View attachment 1154755View attachment 1154756View attachment 1154757
hi, wonderfull mod, one minor thing: with PP turned off, I can not see the brakelights well enough (when car in front is braking)
is this something a mere mortal can tweak "clientside" ?
anyone here know how to do this and willing to share so I can do it meself?

background:
for being able to keep highest possible fps and low frametimes, for VR racing, i preffer not turning on PP. On some cars this is no problem for seeing brakelights, on others (like this one) it is ...

cheers!

Anybody help here, i downloaded a car, all seems to work but the brakes are almost non existent, at low speeds they seem to work, but when driving its like omg, no brakes!!!!! ive tried other cars and they are working fine, is there any setting i should look at...weird this..
ABS on, on a car that doesn't suppose to have it. Usually it works, and sometimes it doesn't. No idea why. Just turn ABS off, I guess :)

That might be it. Still on v0.1.68, as some newer versions stopped VR from working properly.
What's a safe version to update to?
iam always using the latest patreon preview. never had any issues with the game itself. only simplygon stopped working .

VRC stated that you need atleast csp 1.77 for the car to work right

I am not reposting the link, since you don't like it apparently, but my messages keep being deleted even if I'm just making simple statements. Now tell me why this keeps happening.
And I wouldn't use the word "idiotic" when I can feel there's something wrong about what is happening towards me. You see, I am a thinking being and I ask myself a lot of questions when I see these kind of sad and unjust events in the society.

Last edited:
A_M
I am not reposting the link, since you don't like it apparently, but my messages keep being deleted even if I'm just making simple statements. Now tell me why this keeps happening.
Your posts are now off topic. Discussing moderator decisions should be undertaken via private message.

Ok so I ought the VRC Formula Alpha 2022, but the car has no working mirrors, and over-exaggerated bouncing, on a default track such as default Monza, when watching the ai race. What gives?
The car needs a good setup for low drag tracks, increase rear ride height, uncheck gourney flaps both at the rear and the front. Less porpoising

Hi Gang,

Is there a version of Detroit 1988 that has a working pitlane ? I've just tried every version I have stored, and all of them have non-functioning pits... argh. BTW - just to be clear, I'm talking the Detroit street circuit, not Belle Isle... :)

Edit: Nevermind - opened the kn5 in 3dsimed and fixed it. Surface required re-naming.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Right now I'm going through my mod collection and doing some analysis, and I'm curious: what are the implications for a car mod when COCKPIT_HR is missing (as it seems to be for something like 2/3 of the mods I have)? Content Manager explains that "CSP uses it to apply certain effects to interior," but what are those effects, how important are they, and what happens when a car mod doesn't support them?

Last edited:

Am I the only one who thinks that all Monaco versions are too bumpy? The cars take off from the asphalt and lift their wheels into the air.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back