Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,812 comments
Does anybody have T500RS with custom wheel + h-shifter? How to change gears with car that has only paddles? 🤔
Changing with stick does not put gear in

Lokva Rally Serbia - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found at https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/home - credit goes as always to the creators / converters.
Just what I did for personal use to make a bit nicer, would be happy if it is useful for others as well.

Notice: Put a "highlands3.dds" file into the extension folder with the config.ini. for the grassFX.

EDIT: Updated version later on in the thread.

Attachments

• Lokva Rally Serbia.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Does anybody have T500RS with custom wheel + h-shifter? How to change gears with car that has only paddles? 🤔
Changing with stick does not put gear in
in the Folder of the Car. Make sure you have the Data file unpacked through Content Manager.
Then Open the Drivetrain.ini in the Data folder. and change the Line : SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0
to SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=1

The Acura NSX-R GT2 that won it's class during LeMans 24hrs 1995 (and finished 3rd the year before) featured a Hewland 6 speed sequential gear box, but yeah surely no 7 speed.
Yes that one yes it has 6 gears, but is not this one which seems the one who races in the JGTC in 1998 (but it has 5 gears, not 7) ;)

Yes that one yes it has 6 gears, but is not this one which seems the one who races in the JGTC in 1998 (but it has 5 gears, not 7) ;)
Isn't this one a fictional car ? I thought it was made for GranTurismo, I could be wrong though.

Finished the New Hardware Racing Porsches for Assetto Corsa. If you plan to use these, you will need the legion_993_GT2 to be installed.
Massive thanks to my friend Grant Matchett for all the work on the logos.

This NZ team raced in 1996 at Lemans in 1996, the #71 car, driven by Bill Farmer, Greg Murphy (V8 supercar fame lap of the gods) & Robert Nearn, finished 2nd in the GT2 class. The #83 car, driven by Andrew Bagnall, Andy Pilgrim & Stephan Ortelli, finished 4th in class.
The team was mostly a kiwi team, assembled in commemortation of 30 years since the win of kiwis Bruce McLaren & Chris Amon. The team was ably assisted by Parr Motorsport from the UK.
Owen Evans was supposed to drive the car, but was in hospital after a land speed record attempt crash, so was unable to attend and the driver roster shuffled around because of it. That is why Evans is on the lower part of the doors on the #83 car.

View attachment 1176251View attachment 1176252View attachment 1176253View attachment 1176254View attachment 1176255
This DL and the one on RD both don't work on my system. I get a message that the archive is damaged...

Released : Acura NSX GTC (Not my mod)
----------------------------------------------
Converted From Porject Cars 3 By F302
-AO inside and out (only HR Cockpit)
-Working Wipers
-outside Pit Light
-Interior Light
-inside Low Fuel Light
-Sound BMW M235i Racing (orginal V6 sound) (u can take a sound what ever u want)
-Physics Ks Ferrari 488 GT3
-u can use the orginal skins (PC Skins)
-Template (F302)
+ extension Folder
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things!
exclusive mod for Assetto Corsa Our Racing Simulator Group
DOWNLOAD

Why GTC with Acura (USA)? Japan is Honda!? Must be a fictional mod or someone could help replace the ACURA to Honda
View attachment 1176103View attachment 1176104
View attachment 1176105

These looking nearly the same...View attachment 1176107
View attachment 1176108
Not a bad car, especially with those new pCARS skins by @MisterWaffles added.

Quick fix for the MoTeC display:
Places the floating digits onto the face of the display, and moves the gear indicator down to avoid the clash with the rev bar.
Unpack data and swap the attached digital_instruments.ini in after deleting the .txt extension.

Attachments

• digital_instruments.ini.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Isn't this one a fictional car ? I thought it was made for GranTurismo, I could be wrong though.
I don't know? Acura NSX is a real-existing car, don't know if this specifical version is a fictional one or not, anyway in my test i noticed that (except le mans) is almost impossible to put the 7gear XD

SUZUKA 1988 update v2.1
v2.1
CSP update by CrisT86
  • added night lights
  • working start and pit lights
  • vao patch
  • new cams

bgr02.jpg

Duboko Rally Serbia - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found at https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/home - credit goes as always to the creators / converters.
Just what I did for personal use to make a bit nicer, would be happy if it is useful for others as well.

Notice: Put a "highlands3.dds" file into the extension folder with the config.ini. for the grassFX.

This is clearly one of my favorite stages. I mean the track is just as rough as all the others and I have no talent in modding but man,
it would be great to have a version of Duboko that is up to common standards...

Attachments

• Duboko Rally Serbia.zip
    4 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Not a bad car, especially with those new pCARS skins by @MisterWaffles added.

Quick fix for the MoTeC display:
Places the floating digits onto the face of the display, and moves the gear indicator down to avoid the clash with the rev bar.
Unpack data and swap the attached digital_instruments.ini in after deleting the .txt extension.
UPDATE --> There's a complete, new version of the car available for download.

Masscot's Post (on next page) with the new, complete version of the mod with update.

Original message --------------

Steering Lock: I changed the steering lock to 360, repacked the data.acd file, and created the attached download file. The .acd file contains Masscot's Motec update as well.

Tire Temps: I am experiencing some strange tire-temp behavior when I push the car at Suzuka. The front tires really like to turn completely cold on long straights. On other parts of track, sometimes one tire loses temperature. Most of the time, the biggest issue seems to be very rapid, and unrealistic temperature loss.

IMO, the transmission setup should be updated to change it to a 5-speed.

Overall though, pretty good mod.

Attachments

• Acura NSX GTC (F302) Motec and Steering Lock Update.zip
    35.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Effectively 3 more cars.

First up, racing 2CV, loosely based on the UK series of nutters racing very slow French cars made for shopping for bread and croissants.
General idea is they stay pretty much the same bar roll cage, light tuning and fabricating a solid roof.
This Uncle M's race version so cage already in but removed the fabric roof and changed how it drives, made it 50 odd BHP as that is how they race, they have top speed of 80mph but i made it 100mph because sims feel 20mph slower (i made that up but 80 was too slow).
Aside from that some ropey skins, very hard to skin this car.
It is IMO fun around small tracks obviously.
Its hungry for some reason compared to other mods, not sure why yet, but i can still run 19 odd AI.

View attachment 1175202

Links:
CSP Wipers & window shader fixes for Uncle M's Citroen 2CV:

Citroen 2CV 1970 Race (@safi hellie edit): https://www.mediafire.com/file/9td1ki98liijpdc/citroen2cv_70_race_hellie.zip/file
Citroen 2CV 1970 Stock: https://www.mediafire.com/file/21df8s1xmg97epo/citroen2cv_70_stock.zip/file
Citroen 2CV 1970 Race: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3jegh20603r1y5h/citroen2cv_70_race.zip/file
Citroen 2CV 1970 Tuned: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2c1wqnb47tqj49d/citroen2cv_70_tuned.zip/file

preview.jpg

Last edited:
Duboko Rally Serbia - rain and grass and vao and so on...

This is clearly one of my favorite stages. I mean the track is just as rough as all the others and I have no talent in modding but man,
it would be great to have a version of Duboko that is up to common standards...
Once I figured out I needed to create an extension folder, and found a highladns3.dds, the results are great
Thank you

Vrela Rally Serbia - rain and grass and vao and so on...

I contemplated back and forth but I decided to keep the cows - they make me smile everytime I pass by...

Attachments

• Vrela Rally Serbia.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Once I figured out I needed to create an extension folder, and found a highladns3.dds, the results are great
Thank you
Yeah, I'm never quite sure how much "instructions" I should add,
don't want to make the posts too longwinded.
I'm glad you could manage anyways - have fun!

Steering Lock: I changed the steering lock to 360, repacked the data.acd file, and created the attached download file. The .acd file contains Masscot's Motec update as well.

Tire Temps: I am experiencing some strange tire-temp behavior when I push the car at Suzuka. The front tires really like to turn completely cold on long straights. On other parts of track, sometimes one tire loses temperature. Most of the time, the biggest issue seems to be very rapid, and unrealistic temperature loss.

I created LODs for it and also wanted to tweak the driver position to eliminate some hand/wheel clipping but the car has no interior in CM Showroom..?!
Whisky Tango Foxtrot..?

Screenshot (32).png

Something HR cockpit something LODs something maybe..?

Edit: yep, something went squiffy when creating the LODs.
Seems most of the cockpit is one big object.

Last edited:
Hey guys i play using quest 2 in vr, it brilliant just started playing and suddenly im getting these trails in cockpit view only...wtf...edit it might be the car?...tried another seems ok..

Try this adjusted shift timing and new driver position. He's rotated and moved to avoid much of the wheel and shifter clipping and so his feet are better positioned on the pedals.

Code:
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=235
STATIC_TIME=30
NEGATIVE_TIME=235
PRELOAD_RPM=8500
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

Attachments

• steer.ksanim.txt
    235.9 KB · Views: 7
  • driver_base_pos.knh.txt
    6.3 KB · Views: 8
Venac (Iriski Venac Hillclimb) - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Did not do rainFX for the snowy version. Or grassFX for that matter...

Attachments

• Venac.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • Venac Snow.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I've made a skin pack for this car using the skins from Project CARS 3 for anyone who doesn't want to do it themselves or doesn't have the original content to create them.

20 Skins, 10 with two variations per team.

I've attached previews of each skin (1 per team) so you can see what they look like before downloading. Some pretty good ones in there.

As for the car, I find it to be a fun fictional addition to like N-GT or early 2000s GT2 races using a bit of BOP.

For some reason it says the file is 500MB on google drive's preview but the actual file size is around 35.

Thanks for sharing this must-have skinpack, great effort and quality with the PC3 livery acquisition/conversion...

Couldn't bare having blank-livery icons - so the attached is ONLY an update to replace 3 files for each livery-folder: (1) livery.png (2) preview.jpg & (3) ui_skin.json.

It's a quick and dirty update - but you may appreciate the look in CM to make it look like this...

1658672103250.png

Attachments

• acura_nsx_gtc__livery-json-update.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this must-have skinpack, great effort and quality with the PC3 livery acquisition/conversion...

Couldn't bare having blank-livery icons - so the attached is ONLY an update to replace 3 files for each livey-folder: (1) livery.png (2) preview.jpg & (3) ui_skin.json.

It's a quick and dirty update - but you may appreciate the look in CM to make it look like this...

View attachment 1176327
Many thanks for this.

I'm curious. 18 and 19 are special? 😂

Couldn't bare having blank-livery icons - so the attached is ONLY an update to replace 3 files for each livey-folder: (1) livery.png (2) preview.jpg & (3) ui_skin.json.

View attachment 1176327
Thanks for this.
Lots of rapid changes so I thought a repack was probably a good idea to keep things tidy.
Your skin previews and icons, @MisterWaffles skins, @ApexVGear's steer lock, and my MoTeC/driver position/shifting tweaks... plus I added rudimentary LODs (with no low-res cockpit, which made the whole thing disappear).
This will overwrite the original car with v1.1 so back it up first if you're nervous.
Thanks of course to F302 for the original car - hopefully he appreciated these updates, wherever he is.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back