Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,056 comments
8 out of 16 updated, half time now

PAUL RICARD 1988 update v2.0

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, new asphalt and tree textures, cams, added RainFX by KevinK2
  • updates by CrisT86: night lights, cams, working pit and start lights, vao patch
  • raised pitboxes to 30
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens
  • new ai fast lane

bgr01.jpg

bgr00.jpg

bgr02.jpg

Last edited:
2018+ S63 AMG W222

Added animated choppers, blimp, airliners and flaring balloons to Cadwell Park, plus the recent grass skins posted here.
Saved it as a new track 'Cadwell Park 2022' to preserve the original. I'm not claiming ownership of this, it's just much easier for me (and for you) if I upload the full track after all this stuff is added, as lots of things have changed.

Screenshot_alfa_romeo_giulia_super_cadwell_park_30-7-122-12-57-3.jpg Screenshot_alfa_romeo_giulia_super_cadwell_park_30-7-122-12-53-21.jpg Screenshot_alfa_romeo_giulia_super_cadwell_park_30-7-122-12-54-42.jpg

Edit: updated to 1.4m with animated flags and other stuff

(Dear drive-by mod trawler from the future: no, I won't reupload it, the link probably died years ago, this is almost certainly your very first post, and it's highly unlikely you even said 'please')

Last edited:
Right, more stuff.
3 UK Ovals, crazy thing we do in the UK for fun. All these tracks are real and were all drift tracks with muddled AI lines or no AI and no cameras.
Added grids and pits and AI lines and removed cones, walls etc from the ovals. Basic ext files with lights etc.
The Birmingham wheels oval looks pretty great IMO just needed a lot sorting to make it work.
mendips_hills
smeatharpe_stadium
Birmingham wheels

View attachment 1178338View attachment 1178339

Next up that riverside 50k drift thing.
Well now you can race the inner Oval, AI sorted, cones and wall removed, you can race about 15 AI at the moment.

View attachment 1178340

And now some UK Oval cars.
Mini stoxx that i've been sat on for a while now.
Suzuki hot rod modern.
Beetle hot rod classic.

Should all work OK, any probs let me know, any help with the tracks to get them any better go for it. Enjoy.

View attachment 1178341View attachment 1178342View attachment 1178343

Should not overwrite anything as changed folders etc.
edit to add, for those that don't know this type of racing, the cars don't have glass for a reason.

links:

cars

Thanks for all the fun stuff 👍
Any chance you might have the stock version of that 1275GT knocking about?
Owned one of those as a young(er) man.

Added animated choppers, blimp, airliners and flaring balloons to Cadwell Park, plus the recent grass skins posted here.
Saved it as a new track 'Cadwell Park 2022' to preserve the original. I'm not claiming ownership of this, it's just much easier for me (and for you) if I upload the full track after all this stuff is added, as lots of things have changed.

View attachment 1178616 View attachment 1178617 View attachment 1178618

(Dear drive-by mod trawler from the future: no, I won't reupload it, the link probably died years ago, this is almost certainly your very first post, and it's highly unlikely you even said 'please')
You forgot to add MSCT before the file name...
Also share mods is the way you earn money.. Not media fire.. Didn't you learn anything??!?!

Please be aware that this is not a RSS official add-on, don't ask them any question about this.
You need CSP to make this work.

AMR22 Steering wheel for RSS_Formula_Hybrid_2022_s

Don't forget to read the instructions.

Preview:

Last edited:
ACC Hungaroring (ts_hungaroringACCv0.3) update.

·New texture
·New camera
·Adding trees and brakemarker
·Adding grassfx and rainfx
·Revised DRS.

Thanks to the original modder.
View attachment 1178554

View attachment 1178555
View attachment 1178557
View attachment 1178559
View attachment 1178560
Download:https://sharemods.com/18pwxo3rg9qf/ts_hungaroringACC_updated.zip.html
ACC Hungaroring config update

Thx, for sharing this.
I made a config for the original version and adapted it for your new one.
Hope you enjoy. :)

Backup your old files before, in case you don´t like it.
Just extract it, into AC root folder.
Unfortunately, treelines or treewalls are grouped together with normal trees, don´t look as good as it could be. :(

Attachments

• ts_hungaroringACCv03b.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
2018+ S63 AMG W222
What is the reason you post links to paid sites here?
Do you want someone to buy that mod for you? ;)

PS. Actually not a fan of this MB, but since you call yourself you are a modder, I wonder why don't you make this mod by yourself and share with us here :)
[drink]

Last edited:
Thanks all for the well wishes. Small improvements each day. Just wish I could kick the fever spikes.

@Masscot . Thanks for the heads up on the balloon. As I said, I didn't make the configs, just combined two configs together so I was unaware of the balloon glow. Feel free to add whatever you want.

Last edited:
Please be aware that this is not a RSS official add-on, don't ask them any question about this.
You need CSP to make this work.

AMR22 Steering wheel for RSS_Formula_Hybrid_2022_s

Don't forget to read the instructions.

Preview:

Any mirror? My AV won't let me open this website for the presence of a JS/Adware.Subprop.Y
Thanks

2 new updates! As promised Jerez and the iconic Imola that was the first released of a 1988s track from me for AC back in 2015.

IMOLA 1988 update v2.0

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, new asphalt and tree textures; cams, added RainFX
  • updates by CrisT86: night lights, cams, working pit and start lights, vao patch
  • raised pitboxes to 30
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens
  • fixed tirewalls being sticky walls

View attachment 1178574
View attachment 1178575
View attachment 1178576

JEREZ 1988 update V2.0

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, RainFX by KevinK2, new asphalt and tree textures, cams
  • new loading screens
  • up to 30 pitboxes now
  • shader adjustments

View attachment 1178577
View attachment 1178578
For Jerez, I have a significantly more competitive ai line, and optional broadcast F1 TV cams from 1990:

Jerez 1988 Real TV Cameras: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jerez-1988-real-tv-replay-cameras.32306/

Jerez 1988 faster a.i_line file: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jerez1988-faster-a-i-line.39003/

Thanks for all the fun stuff 👍
Any chance you might have the stock version of that 1275GT knocking about?
Owned one of those as a young(er) man.
It was in one of the sim dream packs, some old rfactor rip that looks far better stripped out and with a metal cage around it.

Google sim dream and tch pack. One of the few ones where i just carved into the original without saving it.

Actually if you switch to "default" as weather script in weatherFX, its not working anymore. So you can test, if it is caused by Pure. There is no hidden background running or anything. If it is not running as weather script, it is just dead...
Do you have the problem with certain tracks? Does the CSP Stats show some higher numbers in the different sections?View attachment 1177784
Its Just over all....and thanks for the reply, I'll give it a try

It was in one of the sim dream packs, some old rfactor rip that looks far better stripped out and with a metal cage around it.

Google sim dream and tch pack. One of the few ones where i just carved into the original without saving it.
Thanks 👍

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back