Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,756 comments
Damn this is getting so confusing. getting ready to throw this sim in the recycle bin
I have CSP 0.1.78 installed. But now I need something else? I followed the instructions in SOL.
Am nearly over it.
Hi Warren, the installation instructions in the PDF that comes with SOL cover pretty much everything you need to do to get rain working. You should have SOL 2.2 and 0.1.79-preview5 (patreon.com/x4fab) installed with SOL being set as controller and
weather script (unless you're using PURE) in the Custom Shaders Patch > Weather FX settings in CM. Uninstalling any old SOL version before updating is mandatory btw. - SOL comes with an uninstaller script. If it still doesn't work, please post some screenshots of your CSP settings and the in game SOL weather planner app.

Passo Dello Stelvio Italy - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/italy

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

Attachments

• Passo Dello Stelvio.zip
    924.2 KB · Views: 25
Restart your PC, I've had issues installing CSP previews in the past. Hell, I went months without dirtFX thinking he broke something again but it turns out CSP installer is flakey AF. It may even require a re-install which won't work because it "thinks" its already installed so you have to uninstall first. It really is a faff but persevere as it really is a game changer IMO.

Last edited:
Restart your PC, I've had issues installing CSP previews in the past. Hell, I went months without dirtFX thinking he broke something again but it turns out CSP installer is flakey AF. It may even require a re-install which won't work because it "thinks" its already installed so you have to uninstall first. It really is a faff but persevere as it really is a game changer IMO.
thanks for that. Laptop gets shutdown and restarted, have tried CSP 1.78 as per the manual, tried installing 1.179, but doesnt work. Sol 2.2 is red in the selector.

I cant remember if there's an unistall button or if you have to click the three little dots ... next to each version in the list of available versions.

Uninstall the one you have currently in the list until none are selected, restart content manager, drag/drop patreon preview version zip into Content manager and then click the top right menu to install if its not done automagically.

ALBI 1967 update v2.0

v2.0
-updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, RainFX, new asphalt and tree textures, cams
-new road mesh by ludwig6666 and vao patch
-shader adjustments
-new loading screens
-30 pits now

View attachment 1181091
View attachment 1181093View attachment 1181092
Huge improvement.

I've noticed a couple of things;
The grass edges (next to the track) seem to be the original colour and are much lighter than the rest of the grass. Also, the mountains in the background appear very pale.
It would be great if these two things could be improved.

thanks for that. Laptop gets shutdown and restarted, have tried CSP 1.78 as per the manual, tried installing 1.179, but doesnt work. Sol 2.2 is red in the selector.
You need 0.1.79-preview5 for rain to work. You need the preview builds not the common ones. If you paid you should be able to download it from patreon page, else try searching a bit around - not here

And yes Timaru has rain fx configured

Last edited:
You need 0.1.79-preview5 for rain to work. You need the preview builds not the common ones. If you paid you should be able to download it from patreon page, else try searching a bit around
downloaded 1.79, installed through CM, doesn't show 1.79. Thought I'd ask here since this is a more active forum and figured perhaps others have had similar issues and could help. I appreciate your help though, unlike some of the others

Damn this is getting so confusing. getting ready to throw this sim in the recycle bin
I have CSP 0.1.78 installed. But now I need something else? I followed the instructions in SOL.
Am nearly over it.
Modding AC isn't exactly plug & play. Trying to mod AC with the attitude of "too complicated, screw this sim" isn't going to help, nor will the great people on this site help a confused sim enthusiast like yourself after you get all lippy with a few of them. There are several good video tutorials on adding rain in AC. Honestly if you want to really enjoy AC and its best mods, there is some work involved, but it's a rewarding learning curve :)

Last edited:
Time for smtg more productive ....
RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE
Honda 2&4 Project
By Blackbolt
I've waited so long for this car, so thousand thanks for bringing it to AC. But ... there is always a but. :dopey:

Looks like there is a missing mesh at the steering column:
Screenshot_nerd_honda_2and4_pr_ks_nordschleife_7-7-122-8-58-57.png

And the collider and collider.ini dont really fit, dont they? I took the liberty to create a new one, feel free to include it. No credit needed, this was done in five minutes. :)
__custom_showroom_1659855574.png

New one:
__custom_showroom_1659857585.png

I've also noticed two lights at the road but we have only one headlight, and flashlights would be nice too.

But it really drives great, I've just taken it out to a ride a the Nords, Video will be in my channel in four days.

Attachments

• collider.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Time for smtg more productive ....

I've waited so long for this car, so thousand thanks for bringing it to AC. But ... there is always a but. :dopey:

Looks like there is a missing mesh at the steering column:
View attachment 1181369
And the collider and collider.ini dont really fit, dont they? I took the liberty to create a new one, feel free to include it. No credit needed, this was done in five minutes. :)
View attachment 1181370
New one:
View attachment 1181371
I've also noticed two lights at the road but we have only one headlight, and flashlights would be nice too.

But it really drives great, I've just take it out to a ride a the Nords, Video will be in my channel in four days.
1. Which steering column? the real 2&4 have a same steering column, Take a look!
Honda_Project_2&4_IAA_2015.jpg
2. Thanks for the colliders, done in 5-minute or 50-minute, I will include credits, but I will update it later.

1. Which steering column? the real 2&4 have a same steering column, Take a look!
Its not attached to the car. Here is another picture which shows it more clearly. :)
__custom_showroom_1659858728.png

English isnt my native language so I dunno how to explain it. But the physical connection between the wheel and the steering mechanism is missing.

Edit:
This part:
honda.png

Last edited:
Its not attached to the car. Here is another picture which shows it more clearly. :)
View attachment 1181374
English isnt my native language so I dunno how to explain it. But the physical connection between the wheel and the steering mechanism is missing.

Edit:
This part:
View attachment 1181376
Ohh about that :lol:
First at all, the original models (PCars 3) doesn't have steering column at center, they attached to side(look red circle)
while green circle is (maybe) for camera at mirror.
Inked__custom_showroom_1659858997.jpg
I have better picture, it doesn't have steering column you mentioned.
2016-honda-project-2-4-21_1600x0.png

First at all, the original models (PCars 3) doesn't have steering column at center, they attached to side(look red circle)
while green circle is (maybe) for camera at mirror.
OK, now I see it. Thanks for clarification, maybe I should install PCars2 again and check. No, wont happen. :cheers:

shi
Amaroo Park v1.01

View attachment 1181389
Conversion from rFactor.
Amaroo Park Raceway was a 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) motor racing circuit located in Annangrove, New South Wales, in the present-day western suburbs of Sydney, Australia. Opened in 1967. It was closed in 1998.
The name Amaroo comes from the Aboriginal word meaning beautiful place. (wikipedia)

-CSP required
-28 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original GPL Track by Sergio Loro and Doc Roberto and Thank you for gave me permission (Sergio Loro)
rFactor Conversion by Bud Lucas
rFactor Version 2.0 Release by David Hingston (Hingo)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by Eren Tuzci
logo.png, sections file by @Fanapryde
Edited textures, tweak grassfx by @Mike08
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Mike08 , @RMi_wood, @Fullnoise , @macko68

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Changed trees to gum trees. (Suggestion by Fullnoise. Thanks.)
-Change color and height of kerb. (It is closer to reality.)
-Added Red/White Kerb skin
-Changed preview.

NOTE: If you have shadow problems, disable "Add Mirage like reflections" under Weather FX in the CSP settings.

Converted upon request by Patreon member Con Strintzos.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

Amaroo Park v1.01 changelog;

-Changed trees to gum trees. (Suggestion by @Fullnoise . Thanks.)
-Change color and height of kerb. (It is closer to reality.)
-Added Red/White Kerb skin
-Changed preview.

RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE
Honda 2&4 Project
By Blackbolt

View attachment 1181327

Features:
  • Working Suspension
  • Refraction light
  • 1 bonus paint job

Credits:
  • Model - Project Cars 3
  • Sound - Just Kauser on youtube (S1000 RR sound - )
  • Physics - VRDriving
  • Technical Help - @MrDK09
  • Refraction Help - mus001
  • Notable people - @norms , @Masscot , GADU, takum1

Notes:
This car features 1 custom paintjob you can add your own paint job.
Other data and elements taken a bit from Reboot Team's BAC Mono.
If you want higher engine rev sound, just delete [AUDIO_PARAMETER_TRANSFORM] in ext_config.ini
Thanks everyone who help me.

Link:
Click Me!

So mad, those Honda engineers... :lol: Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate in this madness, even if it's virtually.

Passion Meca Raceway v1.1

This track it's been released as full track due to the amount of removed and added KN5, changed stuff and so on which will became a mess for not expert AC user if released as single update as always.
All the credits for the base track remains to whom made it (as far as i know Passion-Meca).

Changelog v1.1 (which is the same version available online without all my work):
  • New starting semaphore which allow working lights
  • New pitlane semaphore which allow working race-flag linked lights
  • New windmills (thank you @pugsang for his work on this demon-possessed 3D stuff, he know why :D)
  • New fixed trees
  • New ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasons
  • New TV Cams by me
  • New TV Cams by @DaBaeda (thanks as always for allow me to include your stuff in my updates)
  • New VAO
  • Rebranded Passion-Meca logos and all the main buildings skin
  • New sponsor and flag skin
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sharemods.com/k0gr54cd91nq/...__v1.1_by_Passion-Meca_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html

Please test it and report any issue if there's

PASSION (6).jpg
PASSION (7).jpg
PASSION (8).jpg
PASSION (13).jpg
PASSION (14).jpg
PASSION (15).jpg

Last edited:
I placed here all the updates I made, on RD they have deleted because ethically they do not want improvements to simdream mods
them it's my first car modifications , i'm noob and so they're not perfect but at least they make simdream mods playable, maybe they have too much grip, I will try to correct in the future.
or if someone wants to improve them it is welcome

improvements to the physics of the mod:
add Kers for all ( mod 2009 )
Tyres
Aero
Collider
Engine
Gears
Cams
Elettronics & Led
UI & Preview

required original mod simdream
just overwrite file in assettocorsa\content\cars
make sure the mod has the folders with the same names

F1 2007 : https://sharemods.com/ldat5he54xzc/F1_2007.7z.html

F1 2008 : https://sharemods.com/07vv8poha17m/F1_2008.7z.html

F1 2009 : https://sharemods.com/pbuvademy71c/F1_2009.7z.html

F1 2010 : https://sharemods.com/w0jst79zgfwl/F1_2010.7z.html

F1 2012 : https://sharemods.com/8cm4u0jt3nuo/F1_2012.7z.html

enjoy
the links are dead, i know 07-10 are on youtube but there is no 2012, so anyone have 2012 update?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back