Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
Well using reshade while driving is doable but depending on your PC capabilities. The photorealistic present doesn't need too much refinement as it relies on the ppfilter. Is there any particular present you would like to use for driving? I can make you one if you want
Hmm maybe I don´t understand your question correctly but I just want to have a preset which is fine for onboard view during driving, with exact the same image quality you have shown on your latest preview pics. I think the TV pod presets (or other ones) can´t be used properly for onboard (cockpit or bonnet) view due to use of fish-lens etc?

Hmm maybe I don´t understand your question correctly but I just want to have a preset which is fine for onboard view during driving, with exact the same image quality you have shown on your latest preview pics. I think the TV pod presets (or other ones) can´t be used properly for onboard (cockpit or bonnet) view due to use of fish-lens etc?
If the issue is the lens distortion effect open reshade menu and disable it. Open reshade menu with the key "delete" select the preset you like and untick the shader perfect perspective, done

where do I find this REFLECTIONS FX please.
Image1.jpg

If the issue is the lens distortion effect open reshade menu and disable it. Open reshade menu with the key "delete" select the preset you like and untick the shader perfect perspective, done
So but which one of these presets from your package would you recommend to edit for onboard view?

I also have had trouble not seeing tail and brake lights not working where do I find this REFLECTIONS FX please.
Also the windows in the CM show room are all most white and close up it looks like the dirty window thingy great mod though and I really appreciate the effort in making this thing epic.
You will find this in CM -> SETTINGS -> CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH, left column REFLECTIONS FX.
Click the box in front of Active.

Afternoon! I know this is more of a content manager issue than a modding issue, BUT, does anyone know how you get rid of the annoying pop ups of the cars when you hover over the car selection in content manager menu? I managed to get rid of the car popping up, but im still getting its BHP/power curve figures. It would be great if i could just hover over each car without anything popping up.

Afternoon! I know this is more of a content manager issue than a modding issue, BUT, does anyone know how you get rid of the annoying pop ups of the cars when you hover over the car selection in content manager menu? I managed to get rid of the car popping up, but im still getting its BHP/power curve figures. It would be great if i could just hover over each car without anything popping up.
Power and Torque curves [ ]
1665499080803.png

So but which one of these presets from your package would you recommend to edit for onboard view?
Basically you can use the one you prefer,this is the reason why there are so many filters and profile, to please everyone taste. These onboard camera are named in a way that are suitable for specific track and conditions, because they have been developed using those specific parameters,but each one of them can be used according to your preference, just untick the perfect perspective shader to disable fisheye effect if this annoys you.

Lotus Evora GT430 2018 Release
Download:https://www.patreon.com/posts/lotus-evora-66003614
Converted from CSR2 By Peter Crill
3d Help by Norms and @takum1
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation
-Basic Light Refraction
Credits: -Lods- Norms -Photos By takum1
-Self Ligth-takum1
-PBR -takum1
-Paint Config-takum1
-Driver and Steering animation-Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help Norms,takum1,Mascot,and other
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/rkw1b9c1cz6iiae/lotus_evora_gt430_2018_1.0.rar/file

Screenshot_lotus_evora_gt430_2018_kyalami_2016_11-9-122-0-55-26114.pngunknown (1).pngunknown (2).pngunknown (3).pngunknown (4).pngunknown (5).pngunknown (6).pngunknown (7).pngunknown.png

If I look at video of the Revival this year on YouTube, that looks pretty good(wood) size-wise :)
I was looking at some of the pics and there is another flag on some of the poles besides the British flag, but I can't make out what it is. Any idea what it might be?

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation
-Basic Light Refraction
-Self Ligth-takum1
-PBR -takum1
-Paint Config-takum1
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/rkw1b9c1cz6iiae/lotus_evora_gt430_2018_1.0.rar/file

View attachment 1199531View attachment 1199532View attachment 1199533View attachment 1199534View attachment 1199535View attachment 1199536View attachment 1199537View attachment 1199538View attachment 1199539
Sorry folks.... this was supposed to be the new shifting animation.
Not perfect, but better.
Drop it in the animation folder and overwrite.

SEE BELOW.

Last edited:
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation
-Basic Light Refraction
-Self Ligth-takum1
-PBR -takum1
-Paint Config-takum1

View attachment 1199531View attachment 1199532View attachment 1199533View attachment 1199534View attachment 1199535View attachment 1199536View attachment 1199537View attachment 1199538View attachment 1199539
Great! But.... the General Lee horn?!? 😅

Sorry folks.... this was supposed to be the new shifting animation.
Not perfect, but better.
Drop it in the animation folder and overwrite.
Forget that one - use this one.
(for the Lotus Evora GT430 2018)
Almost perfect.
(delete the .txt extension and drop it in the animation folder and overwrite)

Attachments

• shift.ksanim.txt
    345.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation
-Basic Light Refraction
-Self Ligth-takum1
-PBR -takum1
-Paint Config-takum1

WONDERFUL. Daytime running lights not working properly?

Hi good people,

first post here, so hoping this is the correct forum:

Since recently my individual ffb strenth settings for each car are not being saved... Any suggestions?

Very appreciated, thx!

I was looking at some of the pics and there is another flag on some of the poles besides the British flag, but I can't make out what it is. Any idea what it might be?
Above the pits I can only see Union Jacks. D'you perhaps have an example pic?

Attachments

• goodwood_flags.jpg
    goodwood_flags.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 8
Is there a way to improve the horrendously overexposed image in CSP rear-view camera screens?
nvm, found it: cm > settings > csp > smart mirror > (at the bottom) digital screen shader (untick)
Seems this might get turned back on when CM or CSP is updated.

1665525210834.png

Last edited:
Another GoodWood test. This one is about the flags. They are not great flags like you see on other tracks, but they are better than the stock ones. Hopefully I can learn how to make them more wavy looking. I do plan at some point to make another flag texture and stagger them so that they are not all British flags. For now i'm more interested in how they look size wise.

I also tried something with the wheat field to get rid of the dark shadowed wheat. It works to get rid of the darker wheat on the outer edges but also might look too much like a wall now instead of a field of wheat. I'll work on making it better. If you prefer the old look, open up the ext_config and in the Model Stuff section at the top, just change the second entry to ACTIVE = 0.

I think the track's in a good spot now that I can take my time on other stuff. I really wanted to get it to a point that it was more enjoyable to look at as quickly as possible. I think I accomplished that so the next update might not be for awhile.

Goodwood Test 3

Nice pic I snagged during a test session:
Screenshot_ac_legends_gtc_mercedes_300sl_goodwood_circuit_11-9-122-20-51-47.jpg

EDIT: After looking at @andrevr picture above, I missed the white border around the flag. Drop this texture into either the trees or grass skin folder. The next update will have the texture as part of the flag's kn5 file.

Attachments

• britflag.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
POV
GzeroD's version is excellent, but not the same like the pre 2002 track, because when they built the Mercedes Arena they modified the end of the pit straight as well and the new chicane is quite clumsy. I'm recreating the original "Castrol S"
Hi! Are you still working on the correct pre-2002 Nurburgring?

Above the pits I can only see Union Jacks. D'you perhaps have an example pic?
I'll have to try and find the pic again. I did notice something in your pic though. I'm going to have to make a quick addition to the test version I posted above. I missed the white border around the flag edges in my texture. Going to have to fix that and post an updated texture.

How were we fixing rival cars that looked like SUVs?

like mazda miata
Go to the track, and in the garage save a setup (can just be the default settings) as "ai_default." Exit from the track and then go back in. That should solve the "high-rider" issue for those cars.

Ive contacted Legion and he has fixed the problem. If you go to his site and re download the track all is sorted.:cheers:
Many thanks for this! Now both the Club and Faux Historic layouts are driveable.

Roy Hesketh - 1965 v1.0

View attachment 1194783View attachment 1194784

features:
  • 35 pit/grid
  • CSP features + VAO
  • Vintage feelings
credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Bonus:
- Vintage PP filter by RMi

Sidebar word of thanks for your Vintage PP filter. Lends a fantastic atmosphere to any historic drive. :cheers:

Great! But.... the General Lee horn?!? 😅
man... what a great quality mod! good sound as well, love the extra immersion of hearing the brakes squeal!
But i agree with andrea75 ... only thing i would also like to see altered is the horn replaced with something more fitting, and if possible that the high beams flash when you hit the horn (? I know this is prob not true to live then...)
(i would also love a fictional cabrio version ;) )

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back