Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,783 comments
  • 52,021,799 views
  • new rim blur texture and corrected color
  • corrected shader settings for tyres
  • corrected shader settings for the too reflective and shiny fuel cap and other things
  • added interior center mirror
  • fixed "transparent headlights" (look through)
  • added shift animation from Masscot
  • fixed shiftstick for new shift animation
  • corrected exterior glass shader settings

update will be come soon 😎
pddw_bmw_procar_m1_ks_silverstone_09_54_43.png
pddw_bmw_procar_m1_ks_silverstone_09_55_25.png
pddw_bmw_procar_m1_ks_silverstone_09_56_11.png
pddw_bmw_procar_m1_ks_silverstone_09_56_56.png
pddw_bmw_procar_m1_ks_silverstone_09_57_08.png
__custom_showroom_1665475692.jpg
 
Last edited:
And if you clicked all the skins, you may have noticed, the same turbofan symbol is in every preview pic with skins which have the turbofans. I thought this would be self explaining.😅
I did check and I have noticed. But it's my bad for confusing the Jägermeisters #1 König skin with the #31 Lammers (which have different wheel covers. All good there. 👍

But I reinstalled the car and the non working rear lights issue persists.

With the 1.75 version (see pic below), they all work as supposed though:

prev_m1.png
 
I did check and I have noticed. But it's my bad for confusing the Jägermeisters #1 König skin with the #31 Lammers (which have different wheel covers. All good there. 👍

But I reinstalled the car and the non working rear lights issue persists.

With the 1.75 version (see pic below), they all work as supposed though:

View attachment 1199496
The difference between v1.75 and this v2.5 is, the v1.75 had no refracting taillights. In v2.5 the taillights are complete done with refraction. But i don't know why it won't work for you .

Edit: Need to say, that the taillights aren't working in showroom with v2.5
 
Last edited:
The difference between v1.75 and this v2.5 is, the v1.75 had no refracting taillights. In v2.5 the taillights are complete done with refraction. But i don't know why it won't work for you .

Edit: Need to say, that the taillights aren't working in showroom with v2.5
Well, just to be sure, I reinstalled CSP (even tried a few earlier versions), reinstalled SOL...no go... still no rear lights (except the brake lights that show a very faint needlepin light source). Reverse lights work fine.
Other cars with refraction lights have no issues.
 
Well, just to be sure, I reinstalled CSP (even tried a few earlier versions), reinstalled SOL...no go... still no rear lights (except the brake lights that show a very faint needlepin light source). Reverse lights work fine.
Other cars with refraction lights have no issues.
Is this perhaps related to the Pure vs Emissives issue that Peter was explaining here recently? Are you using Pure, Fana?
 
Is this perhaps related to the Pure vs Emissives issue that Peter was explaining here recently? Are you using Pure, Fana?
Nope, I'm still sticking to SOL...
 
Well, just to be sure, I reinstalled CSP (even tried a few earlier versions), reinstalled SOL...no go... still no rear lights (except the brake lights that show a very faint needlepin light source). Reverse lights work fine.
Other cars with refraction lights have no issues.
The reason why the white rearlights are working for you is, these are not made with refraction. All other taillights, like red rearlight, indicators and brakelights are with refraction. So something in your settings won't let the refraction work for the taillights.🤷‍♂️🤔

And i don't know how i can help you with this, because it seems like you are atm the first one with this problem.
 
Last edited:
The reason why the white rearlights are working for you is, these are not made with refraction. All other taillights, like red rearlight, indicators and brakelights are with refraction. So something in your settings won't let the refraction work for the taillights.🤷‍♂️🤔

And i don't know how i can help you with this, because it seems like you are atm the first one with this problem.
I found out why:
I have REFLECTIONS FX disabled. I remember doing that because they triggered certain issues, but I forgot which ones exactly.
If I enable them the lights are working fine.
Still strikes me why the lights don't work on this car, while all others do...
 
Here is some comparison with real life on the next update I am working on, I will introduce a personalized ppfilter based on ILP of witch I didn't change much to be honest but just to make simpler the installation process, probably needs some minor adjustments. Unfortunately is impossible to match each condition to real life to perfection, too many different cameras in real life, different sun position, camera position etc but it's not that bad looks promising

Let me know what you would think should be adjusted I will appreciate.
I´ve seen your previews on RD as well and it looks really promising. Since I use reshade also during driving, I would appreciate you bring also a preset for using while driving, and not only for watching replays. I guess you haven´t developed your photorealistic preset further yet, have you?
 
The reason why the white rearlights are working for you is, these are not made with refraction. All other taillights, like red rearlight, indicators and brakelights are with refraction. So something in your settings won't let the refraction work for the taillights.🤷‍♂️🤔

And i don't know how i can help you with this, because it seems like you are atm the first one with this problem.
I have it the other way around.. all the other rear lights work EXCEPT the reverse light. But I'm using Pure, so maybe this is that Pure vs. emissives issue (need to check that post if I can find it).

EDIT: All I could find was the case of using Pure without PP, so that doesn't apply.
 
Last edited:
I´ve seen your previews on RD as well and it looks really promising. Since I use reshade also during driving, I would appreciate you bring also a preset for using while driving, and not only for watching replays. I guess you haven´t developed your photorealistic preset further yet, have you?
Well using reshade while driving is doable but depending on your PC capabilities. The photorealistic present doesn't need too much refinement as it relies on the ppfilter. Is there any particular present you would like to use for driving? I can make you one if you want
 
I have it the other way around.. all the other rear lights work EXCEPT the reverse light. But I'm using Pure, so maybe this is that Pure vs. emissives issue (need to check that post if I can find it).

EDIT: All I could find was the case of using Pure without PP, so that doesn't apply.
Here's where he starts speaking about it:
 
I found out why:
I have REFLECTIONS FX disabled. I remember doing that because they triggered certain issues, but I forgot which ones exactly.
If I enable them the lights are working fine.
Still strikes me why the lights don't work on this car, while all others do...
I also have had trouble not seeing tail and brake lights not working where do I find this REFLECTIONS FX please.
Also the windows in the CM show room are all most white and close up it looks like the dirty window thingy great mod though and I really appreciate the effort in making this thing epic.
 
The beautiful Porsche 964 RSR Konrad Motorsport #40 joins the Paul Ricard 1994 grid.
Perspective.JPG
ds.JPG
Screenshot_porsche_964_bi-turbo_paul_ricard1988_11-9-122-13-20-20.jpg
Screenshot_porsche_964_bi-turbo_paul_ricard1988_11-9-122-13-19-12.jpg

I hope you like it. Next car will be the Larbre #47 Porsche 964 RSR :-)

Daniel
 
I have it the other way around.. all the other rear lights work EXCEPT the reverse light. But I'm using Pure, so maybe this is that Pure vs. emissives issue (need to check that post if I can find it).

EDIT: All I could find was the case of using Pure without PP, so that doesn't apply.
I have exactly this too. Not a big issue 'cos i don't drive backwards often :dopey: and actually didn't notice until it was mentioned. I'm using Pure with a PP Filter.
 
Well using reshade while driving is doable but depending on your PC capabilities. The photorealistic present doesn't need too much refinement as it relies on the ppfilter. Is there any particular present you would like to use for driving? I can make you one if you want
Hmm maybe I don´t understand your question correctly but I just want to have a preset which is fine for onboard view during driving, with exact the same image quality you have shown on your latest preview pics. I think the TV pod presets (or other ones) can´t be used properly for onboard (cockpit or bonnet) view due to use of fish-lens etc?
 
Hmm maybe I don´t understand your question correctly but I just want to have a preset which is fine for onboard view during driving, with exact the same image quality you have shown on your latest preview pics. I think the TV pod presets (or other ones) can´t be used properly for onboard (cockpit or bonnet) view due to use of fish-lens etc?
If the issue is the lens distortion effect open reshade menu and disable it. Open reshade menu with the key "delete" select the preset you like and untick the shader perfect perspective, done
 
If the issue is the lens distortion effect open reshade menu and disable it. Open reshade menu with the key "delete" select the preset you like and untick the shader perfect perspective, done
So but which one of these presets from your package would you recommend to edit for onboard view?
 
I also have had trouble not seeing tail and brake lights not working where do I find this REFLECTIONS FX please.
Also the windows in the CM show room are all most white and close up it looks like the dirty window thingy great mod though and I really appreciate the effort in making this thing epic.
You will find this in CM -> SETTINGS -> CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH, left column REFLECTIONS FX.
Click the box in front of Active.
 
Afternoon! I know this is more of a content manager issue than a modding issue, BUT, does anyone know how you get rid of the annoying pop ups of the cars when you hover over the car selection in content manager menu? I managed to get rid of the car popping up, but im still getting its BHP/power curve figures. It would be great if i could just hover over each car without anything popping up.
 
Afternoon! I know this is more of a content manager issue than a modding issue, BUT, does anyone know how you get rid of the annoying pop ups of the cars when you hover over the car selection in content manager menu? I managed to get rid of the car popping up, but im still getting its BHP/power curve figures. It would be great if i could just hover over each car without anything popping up.
Power and Torque curves [ ]
1665499080803.png
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back