Basically you can use the one you prefer,this is the reason why there are so many filters and profile, to please everyone taste. These onboard camera are named in a way that are suitable for specific track and conditions, because they have been developed using those specific parameters,but each one of them can be used according to your preference, just untick the perfect perspective shader to disable fisheye effect if this annoys you.So but which one of these presets from your package would you recommend to edit for onboard view?









I was looking at some of the pics and there is another flag on some of the poles besides the British flag, but I can't make out what it is. Any idea what it might be?If I look at video of the Revival this year on YouTube, that looks pretty good(wood) size-wise![]()
Lotus Evora GT430 2018 Release
Download:https://www.patreon.com/posts/lotus-evora-66003614
Converted from CSR2 By Peter Crill
3d Help by Norms and @takum1
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation
-Basic Light Refraction
Credits: -Lods- Norms -Photos By takum1
-Self Ligth-takum1
-PBR -takum1
-Paint Config-takum1
-Driver and Steering animation-Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help Norms,takum1,Mascot,and other
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/rkw1b9c1cz6iiae/lotus_evora_gt430_2018_1.0.rar/file
View attachment 1199531View attachment 1199532View attachment 1199533View attachment 1199534View attachment 1199535View attachment 1199536View attachment 1199537View attachment 1199538View attachment 1199539
Great! But.... the General Lee horn?!? šLotus Evora GT430 2018 Release
Download:https://www.patreon.com/posts/lotus-evora-66003614
Converted from CSR2 By Peter Crill
3d Help by Norms and @takum1
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation
-Basic Light Refraction
Credits: -Lods- Norms -Photos By takum1
-Self Ligth-takum1
-PBR -takum1
-Paint Config-takum1
-Driver and Steering animation-Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help Norms,takum1,Mascot,and other
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/rkw1b9c1cz6iiae/lotus_evora_gt430_2018_1.0.rar/file
View attachment 1199531View attachment 1199532View attachment 1199533View attachment 1199534View attachment 1199535View attachment 1199536View attachment 1199537View attachment 1199538View attachment 1199539
Forget that one - use this one.Sorry folks.... this was supposed to be the new shifting animation.
Not perfect, but better.
Drop it in the animation folder and overwrite.
![]()
shift.ksanim
1 file sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the worldwetransfer.com
WONDERFUL. Daytime running lights not working properly?Lotus Evora GT430 2018 Release
Download:https://www.patreon.com/posts/lotus-evora-66003614
Converted from CSR2 By Peter Crill
3d Help by Norms and @takum1
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation
-Basic Light Refraction
Credits: -Lods- Norms -Photos By takum1
-Self Ligth-takum1
-PBR -takum1
-Paint Config-takum1
-Driver and Steering animation-Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help Norms,takum1,Mascot,and other
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/rkw1b9c1cz6iiae/lotus_evora_gt430_2018_1.0.rar/file
View attachment 1199531View attachment 1199532View attachment 1199533View attachment 1199534View attachment 1199535View attachment 1199536View attachment 1199537View attachment 1199538View attachment 1199539
Above the pits I can only see Union Jacks. D'you perhaps have an example pic?I was looking at some of the pics and there is another flag on some of the poles besides the British flag, but I can't make out what it is. Any idea what it might be?
Hi! Are you still working on the correct pre-2002 Nurburgring?GzeroD's version is excellent, but not the same like the pre 2002 track, because when they built the Mercedes Arena they modified the end of the pit straight as well and the new chicane is quite clumsy. I'm recreating the original "Castrol S"
I'll have to try and find the pic again. I did notice something in your pic though. I'm going to have to make a quick addition to the test version I posted above. I missed the white border around the flag edges in my texture. Going to have to fix that and post an updated texture.Above the pits I can only see Union Jacks. D'you perhaps have an example pic?
Go to the track, and in the garage save a setup (can just be the default settings) as "ai_default." Exit from the track and then go back in. That should solve the "high-rider" issue for those cars.How were we fixing rival cars that looked like SUVs?
like mazda miata
Many thanks for this! Now both the Club and Faux Historic layouts are driveable.Ive contacted Legion and he has fixed the problem. If you go to his site and re download the track all is sorted.![]()
Roy Hesketh - 1965 v1.0
View attachment 1194783View attachment 1194784
features:
credits:
- 35 pit/grid
- CSP features + VAO
- Vintage feelings
- Original 3d model by Paul Minnaar
- conversion by @RMi_wood
- physical road, trees, 3d remodeling and TSO by @pugsang
- camera, 3d fixes, physical and road shaders by @shin
- extended cameras by @racealot
- UI, logo and sections files by @Fanapryde
- rain config by @twobegreen
- beta testing by @mascot, @Breathe , @macko68, @Marneus_boss
:: DOWNLOAD ::
Bonus:
- Vintage PP filter by RMi
man... what a great quality mod! good sound as well, love the extra immersion of hearing the brakes squeal!Great! But.... the General Lee horn?!? š
This is now just...splendid.I'll have to try and find the pic again. I did notice something in your pic though. I'm going to have to make a quick addition to the test version I posted above. I missed the white border around the flag edges in my texture. Going to have to fix that and post an updated texture.
Thank you...This is now just...splendid.
I'm loving what you're doing with this Racingjoe013. If you'll forgive me for chiming in on the pit flags, I think they just had a bit of 'extra' white on the ends of the flag (I'm not sure why...Anyone? Maybe so it can be flown from either endEDIT: After looking at @andrevr picture above, I missed the white border around the flag. Drop this texture into either the trees or grass skin folder. The next update will have the texture as part of the flag's kn5 file.
), rather than a full white border. Have a look at the pics below from this year's Revival.
This is as clear as i can find:Thank you...
I can't quite tell from the picture if there is white along the top and bottom, but I think you are right. Wish there was a stronger wind that day.I can easily throw together another flag texture with just the white border on the ends and make it available. Then the user can pick which they prefer.
Would you happen to have any pics of the flags they used in the past? Would love to break up the monotonous look with more flag variety.
Good find. Very solid mod. And nicely unencrypted, just like Jesus wants.FYI : a new mod released by SDW, here of a Hyundai i30 Fastback N 2019 (FWD / 275HP / 363Nm)
just tried it and it's a very decent mod imho
ive decided to make a SDD W13 halo mod that puts the new halo on the SDD car the mercedes ran in the hungary 2022 grand prix
heres the link:
Credits for the halo: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/members/bensrac32.323327/#recent-content go check out bensrack32s amazing content
And also thank you to jaygo#1905 for telling me step by step how to do this