Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,785 comments
-Download free (I repeat, free) mod.
-Test mod.
-Mod is crap.
-Delete mod.

No too much time wasted, no broken fingers for the typing, no polar bear harmed... What's the problem? 🤨
No drama. World needs drama.

duty_calls.png

-Download free (I repeat, free) mod.
-Test mod.
-Mod is crap.
-Delete mod.

No too much time wasted, no broken fingers for the typing, no polar bear harmed... What's the problem? 🤨
Yep no one should be put off pointing people towards mods even if they need some work, it is what this thread is about after all, that Alfa 155 I just changed the R in RWD to a F and it drove not to unbelievably, i will most likely delve into it and alter a few bits but so long as it feels about there its a decent model for sure.
Personally I'm amazed how many people bother releasing stuff as it invariably gets shot down.

Hi guys,

a question for our physics gurus. I am working on a Porsche 964 Cup car which should realistically ran in between 10 to 20 arcminutes toe out per wheel on the front axle. This would mean a maximum of 2400 arcsecondes or 0.6666° total on the front axle.

If I understood right AC reads not arcsecondes but a distance in [m]. Like shown here: https://suspensionsecrets.co.uk/toe/

Using the toe calculator: https://www.1728.org/toe-out.htm and a wheel diameter of 630 mm I get this result per wheel:

View attachment 1214217
This would mean 0.003662 m toe out per wheel or 0.007324 m toe out on the front axle (max). Is it correct to insert this value in the suspensions.ini? Does it need to be entered positive or negative to have toe out (tires pointing outside)?

How does the setup.ini relate to all this? What is shown in the setup, mm or an angle. And what are 200 clicks?

I hope it is not too confusing, but I would like to get it right.

Thanx for your help.

Daniel
TOE_OUT in suspension.ini controls the setup toe angle (in m). The actual toe depends on the suspension geometry as well. You can check the final toe (in game) using the suspensions app or the csp car specs app or whatever it was called (i can't remember which is more accurate though).

setup.ini moves the tie rod laterally (left/right looking top down on the car). if the tie rod is in front of the axle then the higher the slide the more toe out I believe. If the tie rod is behind the axle then the opposite.

The Golf update is still WIP, but will have the following stuff:
v1.70 - Offside wing mirror added; Cockpit AO added (previous VAO patch deleted); Shaking exhaust added; Glass tweaked; Rear side window trim fixed; Collider updated; Wheel blur fixed; Data updates; LODs rebuilt; Petronas, Burger King, Fanta, NOS, Liqui Moly, and Sumo Power skins added.
Plus some other stuff I've probably forgotten.

Screenshot (161).png Screenshot (162).png Screenshot (163).png Screenshot (164).png

Lamborghini Gallardo Pack!

This is what I wanted for a while, a pack of multiple variations of the facelifted Gallardo.

i tested the spear gallardo, this gallardo from binary motors with VR driving physics.. and finally the original kunos gallardo...
and i have to say, the kunos one felt SO much better to drive than the other 2 mods... it was a big difference and so much more fun that i had to delete ALL gallardo mods i had. back to the roots, back to kunos.

but hold on. i am a noob for physics since i sold my wheel rig.. and now doing couch-driving with xbox gamepad. lol.
so test it yourself with your wheel.
but .. i will stay to the kunos one, and it does not even look much worse than these new mods with the CM updates.

Just throwing this out there to try if you want. True late fall and winter looking trees for Monza. The fall look is a bit iffy (can't get the color right), but they look great for winter driving. Love the sort of brownish\white snow look. Only difference between the two skins is one is darker than the other. I use a custom made VAO so the trees are not as dark as the stock VAO, so I prefer the darker version.

Notes:
-- Don't use a fall date when trying these out. This will turn everything orange. Just use a summer or very early fall date. For winter, go ahead and use any winter date.
-- I'm eventually going to work on flipping the tops so they are wider at the top and thinner in the middle. Right now they kind of look like dead pine trees instead of dead deciduous trees.
-- If you have a skin that alters the trees and other things, make a copy of it and put these files in your copied skin folder. That way you get these fall\winter trees but also any other textures that your skin made changes to.

Monza Fall\Winter trees

View attachment 1214283

View attachment 1214272
Link updated with new version. Delete the old folders.

Sorry for the quick turnaround on this, but I finally figured out what was bugging me about the way the trees looked in the fall. Too much red saturation. Now the trees have more of a brown look in the fall. Winter still looks so much better than fall though.

Link updated with new version. Delete the old folders.

Sorry for the quick turnaround on this, but I finally figured out what was bugging me about the way the trees looked in the fall. Too much red saturation. Now the trees have more of a brown look in the fall. Winter still looks so much better than fall though.
Do we need to activate track seasonal adjustments?

Do we need to activate track seasonal adjustments?
For fall no, but if you do have it on, don't choose a fall month or the trees will be orange. Use a summer or late summer early fall date. If you want it to look like my winter pictures, then yes you do need seasonal adjustments on and you need to drive in a winter date (December-February).

v1.70 - Offside wing mirror added; Cockpit AO added (previous VAO patch deleted); Shaking exhaust added; Glass tweaked; Rear side window trim fixed; Collider updated; Wheel blur fixed; Data updates; LODs rebuilt; Petronas, Burger King, Fanta, NOS, Liqui Moly, and Sumo Power skins added.

View attachment 1214301 View attachment 1214302 View attachment 1214303 View attachment 1214304
Man, we've come a long way with this, really great!

Currently Team WSC Legends is working on a mid and late 60's World Sports Car pack. The Lola T70 Mk3 GT is also part of that.

Release date: When it's done

Some previews:

View attachment 1202773View attachment 1202781View attachment 1202782View attachment 1202774View attachment 1202775View attachment 1202776View attachment 1202777View attachment 1202778View attachment 1202779View attachment 1202780
Besides the (soon-ish ready) 60's pack, we're also working on a WSC 69-71 pack, some teasers below (ETA tbd/ when it's done):

__custom_showroom_1670531521.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670531596.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670531624.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670531640.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670531675.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670531706.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670531742.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670531771.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670531784.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670531797.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670531809.jpg
__custom_showroom_1670532055.jpg

Last edited:
I usually
For fall no, but if you do have it on, don't choose a fall month or the trees will be orange. Use a summer or late summer early fall date. If you want it to look like my winter pictures, then yes you do need seasonal adjustments on and you need to drive in a winter date (December-February).
I usually keep it deactivated, probably I'll stick with it, I remember there are two options related to track adjustments, one in weather fx and another one I don't remember, which one should I activate if I want to get that result?

The one under WeatherFX has to do with the weather simulation, which includes the sun. It makes it so winter days are shorter, for example. That sort of thing.

The one under Track Adjustments is responsible for textures on the track changing colors with the seasons. Leaves getting brown in autumn, snow covering the scenery in winter, spring green grass, etc.

Does anyone here know of the progress on the Citta Di Aria mod? Apart from one YouTube video where the guy has exclusive access to a version with the buildings in place, I haven't seen anything else. The WIP mod is literally just the layout right now.

Last edited:
They weren't 100% as always happens, but luckily they "went to the track".
Two versions of the Copersucar FD04/1977 (rebuilt), from GP Brasil & Argentina and GP South Africa/Long Beach/Spain/Monaco.

The two new versions of the Copersucar F5: GP Sweden/Fra/Gbr/Ger/Aut/Ned/Ita and the GP USA East/Canada version.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1670550937.png
    __custom_showroom_1670550937.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 17
  • __custom_showroom_1670551372.png
    __custom_showroom_1670551372.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 18
Anyone with experience from decrypting/extracting files from GT6 with gttools / GT6extract / TXS2DDS ? I've managed to unpack the gt.VOL file and can technically get files extracted with GT6extract but struggling to figuring out how to use them...

you need two window meshes:
1) external window with ksPerPixelReflection shader and the normals pointing to the outside
2) internal window with ksWindshield shader and the normals pointing to the inside
thanks a lot for your answer, fixed it now

New Releases, all from F302 from Facebook:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUDI A4 STW / BTCC E.Pirro

View attachment 1213855

DOWNLOAD AUDI A4 Quattro Touring Car STW/BTCC

------------------------------------------------------

Gabriele Tarquini 1994 fĂĽr Alfa Romeo 155 BTCC
View attachment 1213856

DATA For Flame replacement

DOWNLOAD ALFA 155 BTCC

------------------------------------------------------

Renault Laguna BTCC

View attachment 1213857

Renault Laguna BTCC
Maybe good looking but absolutly atrocious physics.
Something quite usual.

View attachment 1214301 View attachment 1214302 View attachment 1214303 View attachment 1214304
I have been holding off trying this so far since it has been getting so much love. Look forward to the update and finally trying this. Now we will just need a few similar cars to make a fun race series. Imagine a similar Pug 205 and Renault R5 were on the grid;) Thanks for all the hard work on this mod.

Spa F1 Extension 2020/2021/2022 has now been updated to 4.0 and is available to everyone directly on patreon 🙂

Thanks @Pyyer for your Amazing work, like always..I don’t if I could ask you or to any other talented creator of the community like @Blackcelica to do a skin with repaint kerbs for this version..every single skin with repainted modern kerbs (and texture next to them) are not working anymore so kerbs are shown with the original washed out color of the kunos version..thanks a lot!
5C093F26-F782-40D7-B747-50082315FA91.jpeg

Last edited:
It's been a while since my last Pescara 57 payware post, but I've put hundreds of hours in since then! I've nearly done all the buildings now, having created the period buildings that dot the countryside between Villa Raspa, Case Frascone and Spoltore...

grab4.jpg

grab3.jpg

I'm now working on the last urban area, Montesilvano...

grab1.jpg

grab2.jpg

Then it'll be a case of filling in the background with some copy paste buildings, landscaping around the track (kerbs, pavements, fields etc) then populating with 3D props, trees, telegraph poles etc.
I'm aiming towards release around April, but if you've ever built a track you'll know that things sometimes take longer than expected! :D

Last edited:
It's been a while since my last Pescara 57 payware post ,but I've put hundreds of hours in since then! I've nearly done all the buildings now, having created the period buildings that dot the countryside between Villa Raspa, Case Frascone and Spoltore...

View attachment 1214520
View attachment 1214521

I'm now working on the last urban area, Montesilvano...

View attachment 1214522
View attachment 1214523

Then it'll be a case of filling in the background with some copy paste buildings, landscaping around the track (kerbs, pavements, fields etc) then populating with 3D props, trees, telegraph poles etc.
I'm aiming towards release around April, but if you've ever built a track you'll know that things sometimes take longer than expected! :D
I've developed routes too, and I bought your Naples some time ago, I really congratulate you for the excellent work you do, as soon as it's ready it will certainly be part of my collection!

I've developed routes too, and I bought your Naples some time ago, I really congratulate you for the excellent work you do, as soon as it's ready it will certainly be part of my collection!
Thanks a lot, that's really kind of you to say! :cheers:

Since they took the emoji off the reactions list during this christmas period, i felt i needed to send a 🔥 here.

Looks stunning (and now we know where Pasta got the Ferrari 512M with the one piece rear wing kkkkk).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back