Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 132,862 comments
here you go , a copy which includes some chameleon skins I did already (cause I'm addicted to it )

the "pearl" one came out esp nice I think ...
View attachment 1312087View attachment 1312089
View attachment 1312090

EDIT: and there was also an LM version included , a copy of that one can be found here

beware the digital instruments have floating texts ! (haven't gotten arround to fixing that yet)
for example:
View attachment 1312088

If someone fixed this already , please share ! :)
Brilliant! Thank you. I'll grab that this afternoon when I'm at my computer.

In CM, under post-processing antialiasing, what's a good choice to use for Mode and Quality if I have an Nvidia 3060ti? I've never understood the different options and which is the best choice to balance quality with performance. Could use a little advice. Could also use some suggestions on the other options in that section as well. Things like the FidelityFX options, etc. Should I be using them if I have an Nvidia card?

Thanks for any tips...
I use CMAA with ultra setting, FidelityFXCAS ticked as well. You also should not use Assetto´s anisotropic filtering, set this to off and use the Nvidia profile inspector option to 16x instead. It´s a huge difference.

1702727724075.png

1702727744671.png

ExtraFX tab:

1702727776422.png

Just a dumb question about le grand/le mans, @racinjoe013 , are all the extra files here on GTP already included in the latest track version?

On another front, this is just me when trying on one of those baaaadly done Camtool files.
You guys know, the incredibly bad ones. Those and some Kunos replays like the Monza ones. Ugh.
5974995e184d1.jpeg
Not sure what extra files you are referring too, but everything I did for the track is included in the download package. If there are other files on GTP that other people added, then they wouldn't be in the package.

And for the guys\gals who answered my graphical questions, thank you all for the info.

Last edited:
Not sure what extra files you are referring too, but everything I did for the track is included in the download package. If there are other files on GTP that other people added, then they wouldn't be in the package.

And for the guys\gals who answered my graphical questions, thank you all for the info.
I mean your own extension tweaks and the "Shader-Fix-a-Rama v3.2 by Rainmaker" linked on breathe's list.
Thanks for the info.

Have an unusual question. Because I really love the groupB rally cars but I don’t like rallying in AC.

Has anybody ever seen a “pack” of BOPed group B cars for use on normal racetracks !?

There is a rally site I don’t remember the name sorted by groups but mostly very poor models and of course nothing BOPed together.
Kronos don't have group B cars yet but they will surely realease them in the near future and all of their cars are made following the official regulations so if you want balanced rally classes that's where you will find them

Does anyone know how to get vibration on the screen?

Just like it happens in the video when the car accelerates...

Any mod that makes the screen shake?

THX

On the topic of graphics, does anyone know the CSP controller that adjusts how close night track lighting draws?

For example, at Sebring and Bahrain at night, you'll see the lights pop in in front of you fairly obviously.

I'd like to lessen that effect if at all possible.

Kronos don't have group B cars yet but they will surely realease them in the near future and all of their cars are made following the official regulations so if you want balanced rally classes that's where you will find theNe
Must admitt never heard of Kronos (beside greece mythology :D ). Probably a discord, fb or patreon only group?! Will take a look. thx

The wheel of the GT300 pack car “breathe”. It's only the left on the cars. I've tried various things, but I can't find a solution. I need help. This issue only occurs on the following four cars.View attachment 1312224

This is very similar to what I was going through a few weeks ago with the GT300 Toyota Supra. The pattern I'm starting to notice is that all these modded cars was made/edited by Gtsupreme. Unfortunately I still don't understand why though...

X90
On the topic of graphics, does anyone know the CSP controller that adjusts how close night track lighting draws?

For example, at Sebring and Bahrain at night, you'll see the lights pop in in front of you fairly obviously.

I'd like to lessen that effect if at all possible.
I'm thinking this would be in the ext_config.ini in the lights section, each light or light series has a "fade at" value... I'm not 100% sure if it's that, but for most tracks it is set to 700. If the number is much lower than that, it's likely the culprit.

[LIGHT_SERIES_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION= Street Lights
VISIBILITY_LEVEL=0
MATERIALS =
MESHES =
OFFSET=0,0,0
SPOT=170
RANGE=50
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET=0.11
SINGLE_FREQUENCY=0.000
FADE_AT=700
FADE_SMOOTH=25

DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION=0.88
COLOR=2.5, 2.1, 1.5, 3.5
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH

The more RPM there is in the engine, a very aggressive and immersive vibration appears. as shown in this video:

Does anyone know if there is already a mod that does this?

Does anyone know how to get vibration on the screen?

Just like it happens in the video when the car accelerates...

Any mod that makes the screen shake?

THX

lhcqrbaezxrg8rsl3khg.gif

did the alpine a210 67 ever get released couldn't find it anywhere
There's a link in this skin pack post on RD. Cautionary: Don't expect VRC quality.

Last edited:
Bit of a small rant but why are modders, in 2023, still putting those awful looking 2D people sprites in their tracks ? They look like ****, they're often misplaced, floating, clipping through terrain and yet they're everywhere.

If y'all love them so much, why not do like Segio Loro and create a separate kn5 with them ?

Same as using shimmering fences/wires, mixing low/high poly models besides each other, the same ugly 2D trees on a row, missing parts on buildings, floating objects and the famous hay bales from Tyrone that looks like massive concrete blocks.
And all still getting a 5 star review at RD.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with this Toyota Castrol Supra Gt500 (maybe a GT7 conversion). From inside the passenger compartment the front lights do not activate, while from the outside they do (images 1 and 2). Any solution? Thanks in advance
1.png
2.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back