Hi everyone.
I'm new here so I must apologize if my cuestión was solved too many times before.
These days I'm trying to make a DTM Championship of The middle 90s. Using the Kunos 155V6 and the Klass C/ Calibra from modders. I'm using de Nurburgring GP Track as a time test track and I'm very dissapointed.
Mercedes 2:05:xxx
Calibra 2:07:xxx
Alfa 2:17:xxx
I've tryed these differences using the ballast and the restrictor, but for me something doesn't work because I've to put 600kgs of ballast and restrictor 100/70 for Merc and Opel.
Please, can anyone tell what I'm doing wrong? Is there any way to make the Alfa fast enough to fight with the others rivals?
Thank you very much!
Edit: Finally I've found a Evo versión of The Alfa and it's faster thank the others, not mucho, maybe a half of second but for me that's a reasonable different. If anyone want to try this car you'll find the download in The description of this video.