bgr_03.jpg

features:
  • point-to-point hillclimb with uphill/downhill layouts
  • 4 pit/grid with AI
  • CSP features rainFX, seasonal weather

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Adria Karting Raceway

Adria Karting Raceway. Italy. Località Smergoncino 14, Frazione Cavanella Po. 45011 Adria Italy. Is a karting track with 1302 m - 9 to 10 m width that receives several events during the year.

Track from scratch to AC enjoy it.

• 12 pit/grid w/AI
  • multi-tarmac surfaces, banked corners
credits:
  • done from scratch by LuisB
  • some textures from somewhere
  • ui_track by @Fanapryde
  • lights by @rmi
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/downloads/adria-karting-raceway.6732/

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
Race Hill - v1.0

View attachment 1311980
View attachment 1311983
View attachment 1311978

features:
  • 4 pit/grid with AI

credits:

Are their any 60s Mosport road America or road Atlanta by the way great work

Race Hill - v1.0

View attachment 1311980
View attachment 1311983
View attachment 1311978

features:
  • 4 pit/grid with AI

credits:

another RMi_wood masterclass

Oh, i can't answer this and need to ask Timo. He started to reworked his old GTR and this car was done before i joined Guerilla Mods. But as i know that Immanuel und Timo talked about the shifter and i think you are right with the H-Pattern shifter. As Timo said, it had a H-Pattern shifter, but like a sequential shifter. you can shift the gears without clutch. this was the predecessor of the sequential shifter. I can talk with timo, if we should change it modelwise to be closer to the real one. But i'm missing some little detail things in the interior too. maybe i can persuade Timo to let me add the little things and change the shifter too.
That's called a Dogbox.

Problems with sharing tracks since most recent CSP:

In my little private racing community I share mods (tracks and cars) via SimSync Pro or ftp. Since everybody upgraded to the last CSP version we are experiencing problems with shared tracks. Everybody except me gets an error that says something like "wrong CSP version" when joining the server. When the tracks are downloaded from the original source by the members instead of syncing, we have no problems at all.
So I guess, when first driving a track CSP creates files with which anybody else can't work. But what are these files?
Anybody?
Read something about ai.bin files, but deleting them on the users end didn't help.
Or do I have to delete them before putting them into the sync?

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to have the fictional group c car that was on RD but has now been taken down? I did mean to download it but only just got round to looking this morning and it's gone. It's called the TRD DRW12. It looks like it had some user issues and was then pulled.
here you go , a copy which includes some chameleon skins I did already (cause I'm addicted to it )

the "pearl" one came out esp nice I think ...
1702666039907.png
1702666224869.png

1702666259385.png

EDIT: and there was also an LM version included , a copy of that one can be found here

beware the digital instruments have floating texts ! (haven't gotten arround to fixing that yet)
for example:
1702666120836.png

If someone fixed this already , please share ! :)

Last edited:
About the 1952 Ferrari 500. Folks over at Revival Racing League (@Obi-Wan Kannabis) with Historic Sim Studios have really made a jewel, model-wise. WAY too many polys, so it's awks to work with (CM showroom will open once, off a fresh AC launch. Second is a CM CTD). But man! It is pretteeeee. And it has aggressive LODS, and is unencrypted.

Fizixs are pretty tame and generic (likely bolstered by period opinion that it was a dog-simple, placid, workman-like car). Needed a sound jigger (Porsche flat-4, really?), and Driver 1955 from @MR Malarkey on RD.

Anyhoo. Slowlee-slowee-catchee-monkee working on some period skins from the (surprising amount of) available images. Given the talk of poly reduction, I hope this isn't a time waste.

Meet 1952 British Grand Prix winner (and World Chamion Driver), Alberto Ascari.

View attachment 1311939

View attachment 1311938
No way it's going to be a waste of time! This car is superb!

The good thing is that the Tipo 500 raced in so many championship and non-championship races in the early 50´s that there is a plenty of options for the skins. I´m hoping especially for the privateers (P.S. I know it´s so wrong to like a Ferrari F1/F2 car without it being red kkkkk)

Last edited:
Check this early version 😀

click also the discussion tab in his posting on RD

Last edited:
here you go , a copy which includes some chameleon skins I did already (cause I'm addicted to it )

the "pearl" one came out esp nice I think ...
View attachment 1312087View attachment 1312089
View attachment 1312090

EDIT: and there was also an LM version included , a copy of that one can be found here

beware the digital instruments have floating texts ! (haven't gotten arround to fixing that yet)
for example:
View attachment 1312088

If someone fixed this already , please share ! :)
Why it was striked on RD?

Moving along with it... 3 tests (Laguna Seca, Sebring, Spa) to narrow the field of cars to use for GT3 ai-opponents ("grid-fillers" seems derogatory, like they don't matter, but they so do). Definately differences in performance at the different tracks, but the same fast cars are up top or thereabouts. I X'd six cars (they've not been excavated from my system of course) that were likely not to be competitive no matter what. Horsepower bumps are only good in moderation since a bad handling car only gets worse. (aero, yup) I set up a sixteen car field next...

30car-TEST-Laguna-Sebring-Spa-RESULTS-marked.jpg

The pace of several cars changed quite... perhaps the cars that didn't deal with 29 ai opponents well before now gain more from the smaller field... I bumped up hp on both of the M4s to get some life out of them. Seems to have worked.
16car-TST2-Laguna-Sebring-Spa-RESULTS.jpg

I did one more set of tests, having added the LPDesign Mustang and Alfas just to see how they go... (I added an air restriction of 3 to the URD Corvette cuz it needed it.)
19car-TEST3-B-Laguna-Sebring-Spa-RESULTS.jpg
  • the LPDesign stuff is quite beautiful, but is encrypted in some way that won't allow editing power.lut (whether ticking "use unpacked data" or re-packing it breaks the encryption and turns out the penrose triangle mash.). So I like the mustang but I cancelled my subscription due to encryption. The stang needs 5-10% more power, or it's a 15th place car forever. (the field will be CSP BOP'd to fine tune it after this, then doubled for 2 car teams.)
  • was cool to hear that ford american muscle up against the RC F, as it was similarly growly.
  • next I'll CSP BOP. I'll post the times of the final BOP'd grid (~= 32 cars) later.
In case you didn't see the previous post, the (bracketed bit) in the name field is the creator and horsepower for that car. Only a few were .lut power bumped, but way ago. Not just for this test.

You may draw whatever conclusions you wish from this, of course! We're all looking for different things :) Some of us think we found something. Others meh...

I added a dl-able of the 3 tests so you can see them. (Sorry! I'm in 4k... they look good on my screen.)

Attachments

• 3 Tests-BIG-view.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
In CM, under post-processing antialiasing, what's a good choice to use for Mode and Quality if I have an Nvidia 3060ti? I've never understood the different options and which is the best choice to balance quality with performance. Could use a little advice. Could also use some suggestions on the other options in that section as well. Things like the FidelityFX options, etc. Should I be using them if I have an Nvidia card?

Thanks for any tips...

In CM, under post-processing antialiasing, what's a good choice to use for Mode and Quality if I have an Nvidia 3060ti? I've never understood the different options and which is the best choice to balance quality with performance. Could use a little advice. Could also use some suggestions on the other options in that section as well. Things like the FidelityFX options, etc. Should I be using them if I have an Nvidia card?

Thanks for any tips...
I would go with the sharpest Intel CMAA that's there, along with the "extra sharpen" checkbox. It's by far the best solution, and really cleans up dashboard and interior edges well. Shouldn't be more than a very minor performance penalty.

I would not use the FidelityFX CAS sharpening. It has this weird, grainy resolve that makes cars like the Formula RSS3 look very strange. Just stick with CMAA and whatever MSAA you can afford in AC settings.

CM is using FSR 1.0, so do not use FidelityFX Super Resolution unless you absolutely must. It looks terrible. And the TAA is not a native implementation, so it looks quite blurry to me. I passed on that as well.

Hi @shi , great work as usual
I know you are not the original modder but Golden Valley is a reference (a pun) on the actual "Circuit du Val d'Or "
It was used by Citroen and other brands for testing .
The surrounding of the track are different in GTR2 / assetto but the shape of layout is the same

it is now called Circuit de Versailles-Satory and there is a project to revamp it

Thanks for letting me know.
I did not know about that.

X90
I would go with the sharpest Intel CMAA that's there, along with the "extra sharpen" checkbox. It's by far the best solution, and really cleans up dashboard and interior edges well. Shouldn't be more than a very minor performance penalty.

I would not use the FidelityFX CAS sharpening. It has this weird, grainy resolve that makes cars like the Formula RSS3 look very strange. Just stick with CMAA and whatever MSAA you can afford in AC settings.

CM is using FSR 1.0, so do not use FidelityFX Super Resolution unless you absolutely must. It looks terrible. And the TAA is not a native implementation, so it looks quite blurry to me. I passed on that as well.
Thank you for the info. For CMAA, which quality setting do you use?

Thank you for the info. For CMAA, which quality setting do you use?
Here is my tip on this what’s the best adjustment, because there are so many different hardware it’s for everyone different. My adjustments on a old rig with VR, needs a complete different adjustment then a highend rig & 27” 4k monitor user. Then there is also your personal taste like achieving a stable FPS or in my case get rid of shimmering I do hate.

Read this: tweakguides and lots of info on the guru3D forums guru3D further from my favorites map at: https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/Guide:NVIDIA_Inspector
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Nvidia_Profile_Inspector
I know its about Nividia profile inspector but it’s also contain lots of general info. Because I still think you have to know what you are doing, what the effects are from all those adjustments and is it worth.

Determine what you dislike, as I hate graphical artifacts like shimmer and jaggies. So with the info I have I’m trying all the specific adjustments on that aspects and see what the effects are.

My test object is btw your improved SPA’66 and the Aston Martin Ulster (ACTK site).
I only doing a static test in the pit not a test drive. While in cockpit view I can see all kind of graphical defects that become better/worser, near and at the distance. The AM Ulster is btw a very good car to test as its louvres and front windshield frame are very prone to jaggies.
After finishing that I’m doing a race to check FPS using the CM statistics app.
If being satisfied store your CM pre-selection (video and CSP) settings and make printscreens of your Nvidia settings.

One important thing, if not seeing any improvements from a certain setting I disable this, why using if it only cost you precious FPS. So concentrate on the clear to see improvements setting and skip those maybe setting.

As being a non English speaking person it’s maybe a bit fuzzy writing, sorry for this.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back