Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 132,556 comments
What is that car, and does it exist for AC?
Here is a picture of the car it was based on.

The european thinking in celsius in me just went "what the f." for a moment.
The actual temps have been as high as 120 degrees. We have a race here in the US at Roebling Road in Georgia in July that is affectionally known as the "July Fry". The outright air temps have been known to reach 107 degrees. Then put on a three layer FIA approved suit, a balaklava, gloves and a full face helmet. Then get in a car that generates temps to 120!

I have actually lost up to eight pounds during a forty five minute race.

Attachments

• R (1).jpg
    R (1).jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 5
The actual temps have been as high as 120 degrees. We have a race here in the US at Roebling Road in Georgia in July that is affectionally known as the "July Fry". The outright air temps have been known to reach 107 degrees. Then put on a three layer FIA approved suit, a balaklava, gloves and a full face helmet. Then get in a car that generates temps to 120!

I tried resuming karting after moving to Australia from New Zealand. Hadnt raced karts since I was about 18 and was about 45 when I tried again. NZ temps were around 20C if I recall. The temps in north Queensland were 35C+ and the humidity was very high. 5 races and I sold the kart, just couldnt cope with the heat

Is anyone aware of any cams and/or camtools that have been created for JohnR777's Daytona 2024?
I thought for sure someone would have created something by now . . . but maybe not???
My search has come up empty.

Oh boy.

Bought the IER Simulations pack off their gumroad. Installed the IERc first. manually copy paste.
Didn´t pay attention and it overwrote a write.ddl file in assetto corsa. Now no races will start...

Any suggestions for a stupid fool? thank you in advance.

Oh boy.

Bought the IER Simulations pack off their gumroad. Installed the IERc first. manually copy paste.
Didn´t pay attention and it overwrote a write.ddl file in assetto corsa. Now no races will start...

Any suggestions for a stupid fool? thank you in advance.
Reinstall CSP. From what I recall the original P13c was at the cutting edge of CSP physics, and my guess is that file was to ensure it worked before CSP incorporated the required bits itself.

For anyone very bad at conversions like me, 120°F is 49°C.
So it's not boiling point, but still feels closer to the sun :cool:

Cosmo Kramer Seinfeld GIF

For anyone very bad at conversions like me, 120°F is 49°C.
So it's not boiling point, but still feels closer to the sun :cool:

Cosmo Kramer Seinfeld GIF
in older Group C cars, few years back sometimes the temp reaches even 60° CELSIUS, if i dont' remember wrong, it even reaches the 72°C on a specific car during a race in Monza. In 2005 Sarrazzin raced in an Aston Martin and the temp was 80°C.

Released : Mistral M531 LMP2´09
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Rims: Kunos, SimBin,RRRE
Physics :RMS
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: SimBin (add new logos F302)
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

ps. delete the old LOD and replace it

__custom_showroom_1716029802.jpg

Attachments

• f302_mistral_531_lmp2_lod.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
hope u enjoy the Car
have fun!

View attachment 1356457
seems really cool and right up my alley... can't wait to try it!
(but withdrawal symptoms are getting stronger, since my VR is not working yet! )
arnold losing it.gif

Last edited:
in older Group C cars, few years back sometimes the temp reaches even 60° CELSIUS, if i dont' remember wrong, it even reaches the 72°C on a specific car during a race in Monza. In 2005 Sarrazzin raced in an Aston Martin and the temp was 80°C.
"Well officer, we cannot say he didn't died of heat exhaustion, but we can say he was perfectly cooked".

Last edited:
RELEASE: RALT RT3/83 (FREE)

• Updated the cockpit shaders and materials to better reflect the real car
  • External shaders also changed
  • Physics remain untouched from original Legion release
  • I've painted the missing 5 point scoring skins from the 1983 British F3 Championship Season
  • Car now has 4 Lods (Big thanks to @Organizer777 for sending them over)
  • Various other small fixes

Included are the skins and helmets from Grietick:

And also included is the Tommy Byrne skin and UI Files from @gracied. Thank you!:

Lastly I've made the Championship for the 1983 British F3 Season. Correct layouts and number of laps as per real life using the tracks we have available. As previously mentioned you better like Silverstone.

Enjoy

Last edited:
shi
F1 1998 - ROUND 04 - Imola v1.0
The Imola billboard in the Imola 1995-2005 by RMi has been updated to the F1 1998 version.
Some textures and objects from Grand Prix Team's rFactor F1 1998 Track Pack were used.

View attachment 1356148
-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Imola 1995-2005 by @RMi_wood
rFactor F1 1998 Track Pack by Grand Prix Team
-Thanks for giving me permission.

1998 Updated by @shi (shin956)
AI and sidelines by Thockard
distmarker.dds obtained from F1-97 By @JV82 (skin)
marshall and cameraman by kunos

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Awesome! Is there any way to add camera facing spectators, as my grandstands are empty. :cheers:

• I've painted the missing 5 point scoring skins from the 1983 British F3 Championship Season

And also included is the Tommy Byrne skin and UI Files from @gracied. Thank you!:

Lastly I've made the Championship for the 1983 British F3 Season. Correct layouts and number of laps as per real life using the tracks we have available. As previously mentioned you better like Silverstone.

Enjoy

All about that Crammond REVS hype! :D

hope u enjoy the Car
have fun!

ps. delete the old LOD and replace it

View attachment 1356457
Hi !
The steering wheel is in front of the display screen, so you can't see important informations like gear, i think it's an issue ...
Thanks

Enjoy

Fantastic.....!!!!!

Enjoy

Nice.

Many skins folder still have .psd docs in them, making the whole pack quite heavy for no reason, if you want to lighten it up a bit :)

Many skins folder still have .psd docs in them, making the whole pack quite heavy for no reason, if you want to lighten it up a bit :)
Cheers, fair point.

Many of them are from the skinpack but I've noticed I kept mine in too. I'll clean it up a bit if theres a need for a further update.

On a side note I sent you a DM

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back