Fanapryde
In Memoriam
- 5,682

- Belgium
cote_d'azur_grid2 from CHiQuiFReaKy
cote_d'azur_grid2 from CHiQuiFReaKy
in older Group C cars, few years back sometimes the temp reaches even 60° CELSIUS, if i dont' remember wrong, it even reaches the 72°C on a specific car during a race in Monza. In 2005 Sarrazzin raced in an Aston Martin and the temp was 80°C.For anyone very bad at conversions like me, 120°F is 49°C.
So it's not boiling point, but still feels closer to the sun
![]()
I do like some humor now and then in my this favorite forum thread... so slight off-topic here and there we should not shunt imho ! Agreed we mustn't let that get the upper hand...Sorry but could we please “drive” away from all those off topics and stay to the AC mods related stuff, or start your own separate topic at GTplanet.
COCKPIT_LR on LODs is missing, set to false in kseditorReleased : Mistral M531 LMP2´09
seems really cool and right up my alley... can't wait to try it!Released : Mistral M531 LMP2´09
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Rims: Kunos, SimBin,RRRE
Physics :RMS
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: SimBin (add new logos F302)
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
![]()
f302_mistral_531_lmp2
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
View attachment 1356457
"Well officer, we cannot say he didn't died of heat exhaustion, but we can say he was perfectly cooked".in older Group C cars, few years back sometimes the temp reaches even 60° CELSIUS, if i dont' remember wrong, it even reaches the 72°C on a specific car during a race in Monza. In 2005 Sarrazzin raced in an Aston Martin and the temp was 80°C.
thxCOCKPIT_LR on LODs is missing, set to false in kseditor



F1 1998 - ROUND 04 - Imola v1.0
The Imola billboard in the Imola 1995-2005 by RMi has been updated to the F1 1998 version.![]()
Some textures and objects from Grand Prix Team's rFactor F1 1998 Track Pack were used.
View attachment 1356148
-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam
Credits & Thanks;
Imola 1995-2005 by @RMi_wood
rFactor F1 1998 Track Pack by Grand Prix Team
-Thanks for giving me permission.
1998 Updated by @shi (shin956)
AI and sidelines by Thockard
distmarker.dds obtained from F1-97 By @JV82 (skin)
marshall and cameraman by kunos
Download (mediafire)
Enjoy.
All about that Crammond REVS hype!RELEASE: RALT RT3/83 (FREE)
- Updated the cockpit shaders and materials to better reflect the real car
- External shaders also changed
- Physics remain untouched from original Legion release
- I've painted the missing 5 point scoring skins from the 1983 British F3 Championship Season
- Car now has 4 Lods (Big thanks to @Organizer777 for sending them over)
- Various other small fixes
Included are the skins and helmets from Grietick:
"ALL IN ONE" 26 liveries and Helmets for legion RALT RT3
Here are, in one file, all my liveries and helmets (simple version) for the great legion RALT RT3. My work also respect suits and gloves colors. I hope you will like it. I think i will stop this work and go on others projects, Enjoy and...www.overtake.gg
And also included is the Tommy Byrne skin and UI Files from @gracied. Thank you!:
Tommy Byrne Murray Taylor Racing Ralt RT3
Just a weak attempt to try and create a Tommy Byrne 1982 F3 skin based on this picture (and only this picture)www.overtake.gg
ui files for grietick Ralt RT3 skinpack
just some ui_skin.json files for grietick's Ralt RT3 skins (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/grietick.121720/) also a new livery.png for the Senna #1www.overtake.gg
Lastly I've made the Championship for the 1983 British F3 Season. Correct layouts and number of laps as per real life using the tracks we have available. As previously mentioned you better like Silverstone.
Enjoy
![]()
Thats most likely the Cote d'Azur track from Grid 2 that was ported over by CHiQuiFReaKy
Hi !Released : Mistral M531 LMP2´09
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Rims: Kunos, SimBin,RRRE
Physics :RMS
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: SimBin (add new logos F302)
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
![]()
f302_mistral_531_lmp2
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
ps. delete the old LOD and replace it
View attachment 1356457
Fantastic.....!!!!!RELEASE: RALT RT3/83 (FREE)
- Updated the cockpit shaders and materials to better reflect the real car
- External shaders also changed
- Physics remain untouched from original Legion release
- I've painted the missing 5 point scoring skins from the 1983 British F3 Championship Season
- Car now has 4 Lods (Big thanks to @Organizer777 for sending them over)
- Various other small fixes
Included are the skins and helmets from Grietick:
"ALL IN ONE" 26 liveries and Helmets for legion RALT RT3
Here are, in one file, all my liveries and helmets (simple version) for the great legion RALT RT3. My work also respect suits and gloves colors. I hope you will like it. I think i will stop this work and go on others projects, Enjoy and...www.overtake.gg
And also included is the Tommy Byrne skin and UI Files from @gracied. Thank you!:
Tommy Byrne Murray Taylor Racing Ralt RT3
Just a weak attempt to try and create a Tommy Byrne 1982 F3 skin based on this picture (and only this picture)www.overtake.gg
ui files for grietick Ralt RT3 skinpack
just some ui_skin.json files for grietick's Ralt RT3 skins (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/grietick.121720/) also a new livery.png for the Senna #1www.overtake.gg
Lastly I've made the Championship for the 1983 British F3 Season. Correct layouts and number of laps as per real life using the tracks we have available. As previously mentioned you better like Silverstone.
Enjoy
![]()
Nice.RELEASE: RALT RT3/83 (FREE)
- Updated the cockpit shaders and materials to better reflect the real car
- External shaders also changed
- Physics remain untouched from original Legion release
- I've painted the missing 5 point scoring skins from the 1983 British F3 Championship Season
- Car now has 4 Lods (Big thanks to @Organizer777 for sending them over)
- Various other small fixes
Included are the skins and helmets from Grietick:
"ALL IN ONE" 26 liveries and Helmets for legion RALT RT3
Here are, in one file, all my liveries and helmets (simple version) for the great legion RALT RT3. My work also respect suits and gloves colors. I hope you will like it. I think i will stop this work and go on others projects, Enjoy and...www.overtake.gg
And also included is the Tommy Byrne skin and UI Files from @gracied. Thank you!:
Tommy Byrne Murray Taylor Racing Ralt RT3
Just a weak attempt to try and create a Tommy Byrne 1982 F3 skin based on this picture (and only this picture)www.overtake.gg
ui files for grietick Ralt RT3 skinpack
just some ui_skin.json files for grietick's Ralt RT3 skins (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/grietick.121720/) also a new livery.png for the Senna #1www.overtake.gg
Lastly I've made the Championship for the 1983 British F3 Season. Correct layouts and number of laps as per real life using the tracks we have available. As previously mentioned you better like Silverstone.
Enjoy
![]()
Cheers, fair point.Many skins folder still have .psd docs in them, making the whole pack quite heavy for no reason, if you want to lighten it up a bit![]()
Thats most likely the Cote d'Azur track from Grid 2 that was ported over by CHiQuiFReaKy
maybe ur version is better than the 2 previousI won't publish this project because the car already exists
View attachment 1356516View attachment 1356517
I can't speak for everyone here, obviously, but on my side : If I don't know the answer of a question, I just don't answer (it's more useful to have one yes than 10 no, and it doesnt overcharge the thread for no reason).damn! I remember couple days ago, everyone boasting about how great is GTPlanet, how always there´s somebody to help.....my questions almost always get unanswered...do you have to be part of a elite club to have some insight with your problems, guys?
For all of the rest of you who are anal about your CM organization, I've just saved a transparent PNG brand badge for Mistral if you are interestedReleased : Mistral M531 LMP2´09
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Rims: Kunos, SimBin,RRRE
Physics :RMS
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: SimBin (add new logos F302)
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
![]()
f302_mistral_531_lmp2
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
ps. delete the old LOD and replace it
View attachment 1356457
Bro, don't take that in a bad way. If someone knows the answer to your question(s) they will definitely answer. If no one knows and they told you each time, all our thread posts would be stacks and stacks of "Sorry, mate, I don't know the answer."damn! I remember couple days ago, everyone boasting about how great is GTPlanet, how always there´s somebody to help.....my questions almost always get unanswered...do you have to be part of a elite club to have some insight with your problems, guys?
Made one a while ago, but keeping a white background and 128 x128 pixelFor all of the rest of you who are anal about your CM organization, I've just saved a transparent PNG brand badge for Mistral if you are interested
Couldn't find a higher quality one but it's fine for the small logo
Yes, I have questions that go unanswered sometimes and I just assume that no one knows. I've seen plenty of other examples as well.Bro, don't take that in a bad way. If someone knows the answer to your question(s) they will definitely answer. If no one knows and they told you each time, all our thread posts would be stacks and stacks of "Sorry, mate, I don't know the answer."
Sometimes I post a question on here and for some reason it's just the push I need to figure it out on my own. So I have a lot of edited question posts with "EDIT: figured it out, here's the solution..." and perhaps that helps someone else out. We're a good bunch of folks here. I call these guys my friends for sure. Stick around.
But one is old and the other is encrypted 🫤 sadI won't publish this project because the car already exists
View attachment 1356516View attachment 1356517
Thank you. I will consider adding it if I have time.Great work on the late '90s Imola! I have just one hint to say: May i suggest some waiving flag here and there on the grandstands? Tha would add so much immersion!
Spectators are in the stands.Awesome! Is there any way to add camera facing spectators, as my grandstands are empty.![]()