Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,360 comments
Azure Circuit 2019(Monaco) launched.
Because there is already a mod called monaco_2019, so it is named as azure_2019(region of France near Monaco).
View attachment 1356913
View attachment 1356914

View attachment 1356915
View attachment 1356917
View attachment 1356918
View attachment 1356919
View attachment 1356920
LINK:https://mega.nz/folder/z8Il0KCK#sWqQ4VdeEDJGOVOJmhyJ8w
Screenshot_f_extreme_2016_azure_2019_23-4-124-21-16-45.jpg

According to players' suggestion, some little updates are added to Azure Circuit 2019(Monaco).
·Remove the left kerb of T10.
·Lengthen kerb of T1.
·Fix some tree model bugs.
·Adding wall on T17.
·Fix rainfx on tarmac out of the track.

·Revise some texture.
·Revise collision physics of T13'wall.

Last edited:
I would also add, if you have used the compression tool within CM, when you transfer the car and track data to the new drive, it will be uncompressed and a larger piece of data than it is currently.

Make sure you have space. I ended up having to move mine in batches.
Good point!
To all who used it , same goes if you have used the (better) Compactor app ! When copying cars and tracks to a new drive they will be written uncompressed on the target drive, and so you need to run Compactor again to compress the files on the new drive.

If the new drive can't hold all the data uncompressed, then best is to do it in batches indeed (eg first copy over all cars that start w A till G, run compactor to compress them on the new drive, then copy over cars with H to M, compress on the new drive , etc for N-S, T-Z ). Then repeat the same for the tracks.

EDIT:
On another note, our Japanese friend has done it again, and added something truly unique to AC (afaik and imho) ...
This time he brings us an animated guy who signals the start of a mountain pass battle!
Maybe to some of you it will be nice to incorporate in other tracks as well ...
And I'm sure this will be altered soon with some lovely ladies signalling the start of several street races ;)

See the YOUTUBE video incl download here

Last edited:
  • Chassis: Tubular grid frame with steel roof and sides; other body parts such as doors, hood, fenders and rear cover made from CFK; integrated driver safety cell and defined front, rear and lateral crash structures and must be FIA/DMSB approval safety cage
  • Length: 4,872 mm (192 in)
  • Width: 1,845 mm (73 in)
  • Height: 1,255 mm (49 in)
  • Weight: 1,050 kg (2,315 lb) with driver
  • Wheelbase: 2,795 mm (110 in)
  • Engine: Custom-built Mercedes-Benz V8, 90 degrees, 2xDOHC, 9000 rpm rev-limit, 4-valves per cylinder
  • Displacement: 4,000 cc (4.0 L; 244.1 cu in)
  • Exhaust systems: Remus three-way catalytic converter
  • Aerodynamics: Aerodynamic modifications to front apron and side panels, flat underfloor, rear diffusor, standardized double-profile rear aerofoil
  • Dampers: Bilstein
  • Springs: H&R
  • Fuel: Aral Ultimate 102 RON super-unleaded
  • Fuel capacity: 14.3 imp gal (65 L; 17 US gal)
  • Injector: Fuel injection
  • Oil: Mobil 1 (2007-2010), Petronas Syntium (2011) dry sump
  • Pistons: Mahle
  • Radiator fluid: Würth
  • Brake fluid: Würth
  • Aspiration: Naturally-aspirated
  • Power output: 476 hp (355 kW; 483 PS)
  • Torque: Over 490 N·m (360 ft·lbf)
  • Tyres: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx (2007-2010), Hankook Ventus (2011), front: 265/660-R18, rear: 280/660-R18
  • Steering: Rack-and-pinion steering with power assistance
  • Brakes: AP Racing standardized carbon brake system without ABS
  • Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive
  • Intake air restrictors: Diameter of 2 x 28 mm (1.1 in)
  • Safety equipment: Sabelt badged as BOSS seatbelt 6-point, rear view mirror, HANS device, helmet, headsock, race suit, NOMEX firesuit, racing gloves, racing socks, racing boots
  • Transmission/Gearbox: Carbon-fiber cardan shaft 3-disc carbon-fiber clutch supplied by Sandtler (2000-2006), mechanically operated via a foot-operated pedal, standardized Xtrac 6-speed manual transmission with sequential gearshift, transaxle configuration with mechanical differential lock Rear-wheel drive without acceleration skid control
  • Wheel suspension: Double wishbones with spring/damper units on the front and rear axles, actuated via pushrods
  • Wheel rims: ATS aluminium wheels with a diameter of 18 inches and a width of 11 inches on the front axle / 12 inches on the rear axle; standardized tires with a diameter of 660 mm on front and rear axles
  • ECU: Bosch Motronic MS 2.9
  • Spark plugs: Bosch
  • Battery: Bosch 12 volts
  • Display instrumentation: Bosch DDU 4 Monochrome LCD Motorsport Display with mounted dash
  • Steering wheel: Mercedes-Benz steering wheel with 4 buttons
  • Traction control: No
  • Ignition: Bosch CDI
  • Car wiring harness: Bosch
Now i know why this thread has 245798 pages

it starts already from the starting line, (mesh = 1ROAD_high_8_0_SUB9 )
where the wheels give a tarmac screech on launch...

Judging from the texture this is supposed to be some kind of gravel/dirt mix, and not tarmac ... right?
So I would expect it to sound different on wheel spin at launch.
I would love to find out how to fix this myself (if this is doable w some extension parameters that is, and there is no need to change it in the actual track building software?)

Might still be that it's a setting on my end (?) or I misinterpret the texture there (in which case the texture should be changed ;) )

Have a good business trip and thanks already for looking into it when you return!
Absolutely the first part of the course is a road, an old road. Dirt/gravel does not begin until the first right hand turn.
You can see the first section is tarmac...
1716489754100.png

Release: Updated Mirage M1

Hi All,

ACTK has done some various fixes to the car including LODS.

The window opening detail is now gone but the texture is much better.

I'd also like to thank @slider666 for his wiper config.

I've fixed the front hzard lights too so they are now orange.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Le Mans 1967

Following the completion of the mirage I will now work on the rest of the grid.

Im working through each car and painting all the skins. Only 1 missing it seems.

61 (Non starter) - Ferrari 275 GTB/C

If anyone has lods for the following itll be a major major help

• Ferrari 275 GTB C - velo / Tim Leighton (vmw_ferrari_275_gtb_c)
  • Matra-Simca MS630 - Unkown (matra_ms630_v0.9)
  • Porsche 910 - unknown (porsche_910)
  • Porsche 907L - unknown (porsche_907L)
  • Alpine A210 - Sim Dream (Alpine_a210)
  • Mini Marcos - Velo - (mini_marcos)
  • Alpine M64 - Sim Dream (Alpine_m64)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RALT & British F3 Championship

Just adding finishing touches to the Club layout. Decided to do a few billboards and paint the bridge as it was in 83.

Also done a very very basic ext config but maybe one of the track guys can do a proper one.

@SthrnOldskool if its ok can I include your recent skins?

Also can anyone recommend a better sound. I've been told the current one is a bit flat and theres room for improvement.

Screenshot_legion_ralt_rt3_83_silverstone_80s_23-4-124-19-57-31.jpg

Last edited:
Could @Pyyer extension used for this version as well? Since he will release a new one soonish.
View attachment 1357595
According to players' suggestion, some little updates are added to Azure Circuit 2019(Monaco).
·Remove the left kerb of T10.
·Lengthen kerb of T1.
·Fix some tree model bugs.
·Adding wall on T17.
·Fix rainfx on tarmac out of the track.

·Revise some texture.
·Revise collision physics of T13'wall.

Hi, may I ask for some advice on settings? The problem I have is some of the tracks, like the Jeddah F1 Track is too bright at night, but daytime seems acceptable.
Currently using the follow:
CSP Public 0.2.3
PP filter: PureLife_LCS (with recommended setting from Author)
Lighting FX: on and brightness 100 %
Tried to change Colour brightness in pp filter setting from 0.8 to .25 but that makes daytime too dim, which I think it's not the right approach. Any advice appreciated! thanks
Screenshot_lotus_evija - copy_jeddah_2021_chq_23-4-124-16-24-53.png

Last edited:
Made two skins recently for the VRC TA2 Mustang (one of the most fun cars to drive and race in AC imho) based off a couple 1985 IMSA Mustang GTO cars (still learning how to make skins, only recently in 4k). Links are below, but I had a question about making custom tires; I was able to make the visuals I wanted, but would anyone have a guide or tips how to make the companion texture file for the tires, where it makes the text "3d" on the actual tire? Haven't been able to find anything myself. Thanks! :cheers:

1985 IMSA Mustang #11 Motocraft
1985 IMSA Mustang #07-Eleven

preview 07.jpg

preview.jpg

RALT & British F3 Championship

Just adding finishing touches to the Club layout. Decided to do a few billboards and paint the bridge as it was in 83.

Also done a very very basic ext config but maybe one of the track guys can do a proper one.

@SthrnOldskool if its ok can I include your recent skins?

Also can anyone recommend a better sound. I've been told the current one is a bit flat and theres room for improvement.

View attachment 1357931
Be my guest to use the skins if you want.
As for sound, maybe try the one in legions Tatuus FT60 or the FREC (I think from memory they used the same sound) for f3 it could probably do with being a bit higher pitched, but im no sound expert. Heck I cant even remember which one it was, but I tried to find a raw sounding 4 cyl

Hi, may I ask for some advice on settings? The problem I have is some of the tracks, like the Jeddah F1 Track is too bright at night, but daytime seems acceptable.
Currently using the follow:
CSP Public 0.2.3
PP filter: PureLife_LCS (with recommended setting from Author)
Lighting FX: on and brightness 100 %
Tried to change Colour brightness in pp filter setting from 0.8 to .25 but that makes daytime too dim, which I think it's not the right approach. Any advice appreciated! thanksView attachment 1357978
this normally depends on the ppfilter used (and thats why i rework almost all the tracks i download). Over the years hundreds of people downloaded an used my updates made many times in collab with other people and never experienced overexposure and low fps anymore.

In this case, unfortunately, Jeddah in fact is terribly configured, is extremely fps consuming for the fps at night and extremely overexposed, i reworked it for myself for this exact problem too. You can't find a perfect balance but for sure is way more usable than the version above.

this normally depends on the ppfilter used (and thats why i rework almost all the tracks i download). Over the years hundreds of people downloaded an used my updates made many times in collab with other people and never experienced overexposure and low fps anymore.

In this case, unfortunately, Jeddah in fact is terribly configured, is extremely fps consuming for the fps at night and extremely overexposed, i reworked it for myself for this exact problem too. You can't find a perfect balance but for sure is way more usable than the version above.
any chance you can share your config or let me know which parameters should be modified? thx!

@lorelord another one for you.

Kiwi legend, Ken Smith's 1982 livery
This guy has been around since I can remember, raced at NZ's top level in single seaters into his late 80s.
50+ years of racing.. thats a dedication to the sport. A fierce competitor and also has been instrumental in helping the younger generations coming through the ranks.

__custom_showroom_1716540035.jpg

Attachments

• Ken Smith Ralt RT3.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 9
F1 1998 - ROUND 06 - Monaco v1.0
The Monaco billboard in the Monaco 2002 has been updated to the F1 1998 version.
Screenshot_renault_5_turbo_r_1981_monaco_1998_5-1-124-9-53-0.jpg

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Based on Monaco 2002 v1.01 by VS Team, converted by shin956
Some textures are from Grand Prix Team's 1998 Track Pack
Some objects and extension from F1 1992 - ROUND 06 - Monaco v1.01 by F1-S-R (ASR), AC converted by shin956

1998 Updated by @shi (shin956)
AI and sidelines by Thockard

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Excellent stuff, many thanks.
Not sure if it's just because it's not been updated yet, but the Ultima GTR V8 still has the old wiper animation rather than the new articulated version on the 3.2 car.
LOCK for both cars in data/driver3d.ini should be 360 (not 240) to keep the driver's hands in synch with the steering wheel rotation.
Code:
[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360

Last edited:
Race Hill - v1.10

1716550071554.png

features:
  • point-to-point hillclimb with uphill/downhill layouts
  • 4 pit/grid with AI
  • CSP features rainFX, seasonal weather

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD v1.0 ::

v1.10
  • misc updates
  • grid/pit expanded to 6
  • fixed the seasons
:: DOWNLOAD v1.10 ::
Race Hill - v1.10
  • misc updates
  • grid/pit expanded to 6
  • fixed the seasons
:: DOWNLOAD v1.10 ::

Last edited:
@lorelord another one for you.

Kiwi legend, Ken Smith's 1982 livery
This guy has been around since I can remember, raced at NZ's top level in single seaters into his late 80s.
50+ years of racing.. thats a dedication to the sport. A fierce competitor and also has been instrumental in helping the younger generations coming through the ranks.

View attachment 1358030
cheers!

damn 80 years old racing single seaters, the generations before GMO food really are something else.

ill look into the ft60 sound too, thanks for the suggestion.

cheers!

damn 80 years old racing single seaters, the generations before GMO food really are something else.

ill look into the ft60 sound too, thanks for the suggestion.
I think he stopped now, but he was still racing F5000s in Historic racing until a couple of years ago, and he was not messing around either. He raced in the NZ Grand Prix in 2022, I don't think he competed in the last couple, 2023 and 2024.
Definitely something about the previous generation, my dad was still racing at 74 years in Historic's in cars he designed and built himself, but stopped when mum got ill. At one point, 30 years ago, the family had 3 cars (2 clubman style lotus 7 style but not lotus or replicas) racing on the same day, all that dad had built. One for dad, mum and myself.
Sorry went off on a tangent.

Excellent stuff, many thanks.
Not sure if it's just because it's not been updated yet, but the Ultima GTR V8 still has the old wiper animation rather than the new articulated version on the 3.2 car.
LOCK for both cars in data/driver3d.ini should be 360 (not 240) to keep the driver's hands in synch with the steering wheel rotation.
Code:
[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360
Thats right. Still need to do the new wiper animation for the V8 version. This will come with another update.

Will check the steer lock and fix this with next update too.

Will you throw the updates through CM as well?
Atm it's not implemented, but i will see if i can add this in the next time.

Last edited:
I see that Guerilla Mods is working on GT2 cars and I sort of want them to make a GT4 2.0 or a 2024 Expansion with the Lotus Emira, Nissan Z, New Mustang, and McLaren Artura GT4 cars.
I wonder what happened with the GT4 updates they were working with Chem Flummi. I seem to have read somewhere that it was in the works a while back.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back