Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,688 comments
Monza Hot Lap with the LaFerrari FXXK. Traction and Stability Off. This was during a track day championship by the way, hence the F1 cars.

Did an online drag race too, in the link below. But would like to know if I’m launching the car in the best way. Quickest 0-62mph (0-100km/h) time I’ve got for this car is 3.1 seconds. Has anyone seen quicker?

And also, one concern about this race for me is that I lost by some distance to the Gallardo Superleggera S3 twice. However, when I put the S3 against the LaFerrari FXXK in a AI race, the Ferrari was the quicker accelerating car, even from a standstill. But I do understand that the Gallardo S3 has 1200bhp. So which one is really quicker?

Been a week or so (had my wedding last weekend) but back to uploading. RSS FH 2018 was released over the last week so gave it a run around Melbourne. Will add the setup to the description but would have been pole lap in RL. Everyone - with a pc and AC - needs to check out RSS's work. GT1's and now this are the cake.

Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach Package vs McLaren P1 vs Ferrari LaFerrari vs Pagani Huayra BC at Monza.

Please like, share, comment and subscribe!

Sesto Elemento vs P1 GTR vs LaFerrari FXXK vs Zonda R at Monza.

Please like, share, comment and subscribe! And you’re also welcome to give suggestions!

2 laps around Bahrain in Gaslys Toro Rosso. Been playing TT Isle of Man the past week and was nice to get back on 4 wheels. One of the better night setups in AC with this Bahrain mod (linked).

Virtual and Real-Life Racing in one day!
During morning testing my Kartcross buggy and afternoon racing in Virtual GP on Assetto Corsa.

Quick Drift around Ruapuna NZ Testing out a wheel cam view & VR

I watched 1 min 02 sec of that video and I felt like sticking my 9mm pistol in my mouth and pulling the trigger -- how can someone listen to that god awful screeching for more than a minute? Ugh...

Lap around Imola with Porsche 908 LH in this week's CRAP's TT, direct capture:

Hard to drive car, specially because of brakes!

Let's get the driving excuses out the way immediately :lol: - I didn't set the track temp as low as usual, so I kept turning in early due to the extra grip, plus I'm on a controller after a few you know whats.

I ported all the data from one Cupra R I tuned long ago into another slightly better looking model. I made it into a 4WD conversion, 470hp, and I upgraded/adjusted literally every single thing physics wise - and other stuff too, like the 1990's BTCC inspired onboard cameras. There's a few lil' tweaks needed still but it's 100% fun to me. Shame the AI stabs the brakes on flat out turns otherwise me and the Mercedes SLS would have been neck and neck.
Also, ShadowPlay is giving me problems once again so apologies for the audio issues.

Back