Assetto Corsa Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter digiprost
  • 7,763 comments
  • 703,128 views
Assetto Corsa | Singleplayer | Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4 @ Red Bull Ring National

 
Assetto Corsa | Red Pack | Lamborghini Aventador SuperVeloce @ Red Bull Ring Circuit Spielberg

 
Ok guys. This is it. Maserati 250F 12 cylinders on Nordschleife, tarmac conditions "Old" giving me just 90% grip. If you want to suicide, this is the best way.

Hope you enjoy.

 
1998 Ferrari F1 car. Pretty fun to drive at Monza and sounds amazing

 
Lotus Elise SC on Brands Hatch Indy.
Green track, mist with low temperature, Street tires.

Hope you enjoy.

 
Lamborghini Aventador SV at Vallelunga. Using Hypercar Trofeo tires, but on Green track, although got best grip possible (96%).

Hope you enjoy.

 
Hello! I know this is my first post here and I haven't even read the forum alot yet, so it feels like kind of stupid to start this with linking video. But anyways, here's one (imo) pretty good clip from AC that I got ready couple of days ago and I thought to share it because every of you haven't probably seen it yet.
 


F3 race around Hockenheim. Let me know if you guys think I should try commentating or something like that
 
Assetto Corsa | Singleplayer | Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI @ Silverstone International

 
Just a boring run that went pretty well. Just not anything epic movie editing stuff.
 
Back