Assetto Corsa Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter digiprost
  • 7,763 comments
  • 703,115 views
:)

Ferrari FXX K@Spa Francorchamps circuit


Ferrari Laferrari@Imola circuit


McLaren P1@Monza historic 1966
 
Last edited:
Just finished a good montage, I'll post it soon
 
Ferrari FXX K at Mugello. Hard tires on Green track (95% grip).
Sorry for the delay, but with WoW release I was concentrating on get 110 with main character, also preparing for new rF2's Endurance Season on VEC.

Hope you enjoy.

 
Day at the track Silverstone International :)

Mclaren P1@Silverstone International

Laferrari@Silverstone International

Ferrari FXX K@Silverstone International
 
I've made a video of me trying to drive the 488 like I'm Chris Harris. OK yes I'm not as talented as he is, but it was huge fun anyway. Hope you enjoy.

 


That 488 GTB is simply amazing...
 
Drove this little gem until I ran out of benzina. :lol:



Replay (Static camera)



Replay on TV2 camera also available here.
 
My first video, unfortunately ShareFactory has huge exportation issues so.. bye sync!

 
 
Was very tired last night, but still decided to fired up AC, for the first time in a week.

Went for the little Assetto Corse, so it wouldn't pose much of a challenge.

I was a fun half hour.

Cockpit


Replay
 
Back