Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,660 comments
3 laps race at Spa, full in -car gameplay and replay (spliced together from three separate replays as AC is daft and doesn't record full races), with bonus crash from an earlier race.

3 laps race at Spa, full in -car gameplay and replay (spliced together from three separate replays as AC is daft and doesn't record full races), with bonus crash from an earlier race.

Nice race @Scaff 👍 Good driving. What engine sound am I hearing during your video intro? That sound is awesome. :eek:

You'll be happy to know that one of the changes to the PC v1.12 is things don't end abruptly at race finish any longer. You can drive an entire cool down lap and drive into the pits if you wish. I haven't experienced this yet myself, but I saw people talking about it on the official forums.

Nice race @Scaff 👍 Good driving. What engine sound am I hearing during your video intro? That sound is awesome. :eek:

You'll be happy to know that one of the changes to the PC v1.12 is things don't end abruptly at race finish any longer. You can drive an entire cool down lap and drive into the pits if you wish. I haven't experienced this yet myself, but I saw people talking about it on the official forums.
The intro is sound from the Masarati GT4, great news about the cool down lap. I hope to see that on PS4 at some point.

Edit, no it's not I'm going mad. It's a GT40 sound clip I downloaded.

Hey guys,
I golded one of the new Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 special events at Barcelona GP.

These are other special event videos which I think were the hardest until now:

I just started making videos, so let me know what you think, so I can improve them.

Last edited:
Were the conditions poor? I don't remember the F40 being as loose as that since everyone was flying off...
Nice video. The last crash that you show...the one at Ex-Mühle. Ugh...I think I crash there more than any other spot on the track. I don't know what it is, but I always carry too much speed into the left-hander and my car slides and slams into that safety wall. I wonder if they built that wall because some cars went through the fence and dropped over the bridge to the ground below?

Glad you liked it. The writings on the pavement reminds me that I should brake, but somehow I always get carried away and can't get the braking point right.

So far loving Assetto Corsa 1.12. Highlands Short is such a great track, feels like the really good original tracks that the Gran Turismo games use to have. This game needs more good city courses.

Please excuse the sloppy driving in the beginning, it was still a good race.

I'll tell ya...If Assetto Corsa II were going to be released in two years and they said they were only going to have 5 cars in the game, as long as the Ferrari F40 was one of those cars, I think I would be okay. I love that car. I love the look. I love the sound. I love the feel of driving it virtually. :D

The new Audi is absolutely brilliant. I adore this thing. Turning uo the boost to 100% may cause damage but boy does it drive. What a great addition the Audi and Highlands have been.

I did enjoy 👍

By the way, this is how 5-cylinders of turbocharged fury is supposed to sound. :bowdown:
Not the lucky dip assigned to the car by the PD crew :irked:
Tnx for the appreciation.
By the way, also here the sound changes a bit by doing just a single simple thing: Turbo output. Default is set 90%, with 100% like I used engine gets slight damage each lap, but the sound gains the turbo wastegate noise, missing on the BMW M1 Turbo Gr5 mod. And still gonna miss also here when you drop turbo output just by 1 point (from 100% to 90%).

By the way, also here the sound changes a bit by doing just a single simple thing: Turbo output. Default is set 90%, with 100% like I used engine gets slight damage each lap, but the sound gains the turbo wastegate noise, missing on the BMW M1 Turbo Gr5 mod. And still gonna miss also here when you drop turbo output just by 1 point (from 100% to 90%).
Well that's a bit frustrating :odd:
The wastegate should be audible all the time regardless of what % you've got the turbo dialed to.

I did enjoy 👍

By the way, this is how 5-cylinders of turbocharged fury is supposed to sound. :bowdown:
Not the lucky dip assigned to the car by the PD crew :irked:
Well that's a bit frustrating :odd:
The wastegate should be audible all the time regardless of what % you've got the turbo dialed to.
That car does sound great. Kunos has definitely improved with their more recent cars over the last several months. Some of their original cars aren't nearly the same quality. I really hope that they fix that sound issue. I remember my first drive I did about 5 laps and then went back into the pits. I thought the car sounded great, but I wanted to try a few changes. That's when I noticed it was 90% by default. I put it to 100% and was shocked at the additional sound. It should certainly be there even when under 100%. Hopefully that's a quick and easy fix.

Kunos has definitely improved with their more recent cars over the last several months. Some of their original cars aren't nearly the same quality.

Yeah, there's a huge difference. Newer cars sound awesome. When I first bought the game, one of the first cars I tried was the Lotus Exige 240, and it sounds nothing like the real thing. The engine note is so generic and flat it would fit right in in GT6. But the last car I tried, the Ferrari SF15T, sounds spot on. Those F1 hybrid engines produce some very interesting noises, with many different layers to the sound, and the SF15T in AC sounds dead perfect. 1:1 with the real thing. Right down to the loud turbine drowning out the engine when decelerating to low speeds, and the harsh mis-fire like sound the engine produces at part-throttle (I think it's a cylinder de-activation trick some teams used to make the engines more driveable at low rpm/part throttle).

Back