Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,702 comments
What is the name of the App you have going there, looks sweet.
That is called RaceEssentials. It was originally developed by @Topuz, however, he stopped using it himself because he built a newer similar app called SideKick. RaceEssentials was effectively killed off. So many people were using it and wanted to keep using it that @Topuz passed off the maintenance of the app to @WallyM over on the official forums.

You can download it here:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/raceessentials-v1-4-6.41103/

First in a 4 episode miniseries, starting with practise in a LaFerrari in this extra video, and ending with a faceoff between the three hypercars of the generation

I really enjoy the Porsche DLC, most of the cars are very fun after some little setup changes.

Special Event "Harsh rivality" Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport Mugello Race.
Very good race against AI, with the winning overtake in the last lap.

Special event "Edge of limit" Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport Spa Gold + Setup

Last edited:
Look how that Aventador gets on the power so quickly. Yet it suffers on the brakes. That also sounds like GamerMuscle...

It was hard not to laugh at the horn.

Last edited:
Great video @Harry6784 -- It's too bad there weren't a couple of other AI cars in on the action. That would have made it truly awesome. Good control of that 488. That thing is insane...Barcelona is one of my favorite tracks to race on. It might even be my favorite. I would really have to think about that. Although, I always drive the Moto course instead of the GP course because I'm a big baby and I hate that last very large chicane. You drove it very well. For the uninitiated, that's a very tough section of track.

Memories Special Event, Lotus Type 49, 1:41.343, setup + replay, 1080p/60fps

I love this rockets on wheels with lot of power going sideways.

I need to change the workflow so I don't have to search for start and end of the lap while broadcasting.

It's nice when you find someone online with the same pace as you, for keeping some company at the Nordschleife.

Too bad I wasn't able to end the lap (kids...).

@35mm Nice driving dude! 👍

What happened? Why did you pull over? Did he bump you? Is that why you went off the track (to the left) just before you pulled over and stopped? I go off the track where you did...It drives me nuts. That whole little section of rights & lefts is very challenging - keeping the speed up, but not losing it.

Oh...and WTF was up with Mr. Corvette pulling into the old Nordschleife pits? Did he think he was going to be able to shortcut you or something? :lol:

@35mm Nice driving dude! 👍

What happened? Why did you pull over? Did he bump you? Is that why you went off the track (to the left) just before you pulled over and stopped?
Thanks! Love the GT4 and the fact that it's a manual. 👍

I pulled over because my wife and 2-year-old daughter arrived home... They were out and entered the living room at that very moment.

And I went off the track just before that because my daughter was already grabbing the wheel. :lol:

I felt sorry for the Corvette guy. He really was enjoying it as well and then waited for me for a while (until he realized I was gone for good and gave up).
I even wanted to send him a message but I his PSN nickname was never recorded in the video. 👎

Oh...and WTF was up with Mr. Corvette pulling into the old Nordschleife pits? Did he think he was going to be able to shortcut you or something? :lol:
I was left scratching my head as well when he went into the pits. I though "oh well, I'm going alone again...". Fortunately he appeared at the other end and off we went. :D

Special event "child, fasten your seatbelt" with the Porsche Cayenne at Imola. Very exciting race against the AI with the race winning overtake happening only in the last corner.

Thanks! Love the GT4 and the fact that it's a manual. 👍

I pulled over because my wife and 2-year-old daughter arrived home... They were out and entered the living room at that very moment.
Oh man... In your OP you said, "Too bad I wasn't able to end the lap (kids...)." I thought you meant people were acting like stupid kids on the track. And then I watched the video and saw only one person...so I'm trying to figure out why you blamed "kids"... :lol: My bad. :D

Take me a couple of laps but this track has a nice flow once you start to find it.

Isn't that a beautiful mod? I remember the first day I installed it, I was blown away at the scenery and texturing. Who knows? Maybe it's not the prettiest when you zoom in up close or drive 5 mph, but I think it looks awesome when you've got the pedal to the metal.

That's a pretty good mod. Do you have a download link for it?
[DOWNLOAD ME BABY!] ;)

Back