Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,691 comments

Capo del tutti capi, this time can"t beat the Alfa driver.This guy is persistent.

The Boss of all Bosses!! I haven't heard that in quite a while. The mob has taken some major hits over the last few years in my area. :D

Great video! 👍 I knew it was coming...at the half-way point when you were on his bumper I said to myself, "Oh boy...I hope he doesn't try to pass him (Alfa guy) here." :lol: When you take the 250 GTO out for a run do you make any adjustments to the Alignment? There is something about

The Boss of all Bosses!! I haven't heard that in quite a while. The mob has taken some major hits over the last few years in my area. :D

Great video! 👍 I knew it was coming...at the half-way point when you were on his bumper I said to myself, "Oh boy...I hope he doesn't try to pass him (Alfa guy) here." :lol: When you take the 250 GTO out for a run do you make any adjustments to the Alignment? There is something about
Yes i make some setup changes even i didnt test it before the race. Bit this Ferrari is really beast to handle with.

Another try in custom championship. Honestly i "ve restarted this race 10 - 12 times and i didn"t finish once. I must work on it next days. :cheers:

Yes i make some setup changes even i didnt test it before the race. Bit this Ferrari is really beast to handle with.
Do you remember what those changes were? I'm looking to try some new car setups, but this Ferrari 250 GTO has me confused. :banghead:

Do you remember what those changes were? I'm looking to try some new car setups, but this Ferrari 250 GTO has me confused. :banghead:
I dont remember exactly, but i try to put the car down how much is possible. Camber -0,4, Toe F 2 R 4, However this car you can"t tame. It is always thrill to drive it. No matter is Ferrari or Ducati you have wild horse in your hands and is always unpredictible. Try to play with different settings and just enjoy. :cheers:

I dont remember exactly, but i try to put the car down how much is possible. Camber -0,4, Toe F 2 R 4, However this car you can"t tame. It is always thrill to drive it. No matter is Ferrari or Ducati you have wild horse in your hands and is always unpredictible. Try to play with different settings and just enjoy. :cheers:
Oh, I'm definitely enjoying the heck out of it. It's become one of my favorite cars in AC. I struggle with it as a race car. I'm not a very good driver to begin with, so I probably just need a lot more practice. I only sleep 2-3 hours each night - you'd think I'd have tons of free time to hone my craft. It's the opposite. I seem to be getting worse. :banghead:

@Gigiro79 - Nice vids. I could drive the Ferrari 250 GTO all day long. I don't think I've thrown it around Brands Hatch though. I will have to take care of that, posthaste!
Good luck!! I just drove some laps on Brands Hatch GP with this gorgeous 250GTO. Nice challenge to keep it on the track with some pace.

Good luck!! I just drove some laps on Brands Hatch GP with this gorgeous 250GTO. Nice challenge to keep it on the track with some pace.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I float around a lot with the 250 GTO when I'm trying to push it. I try being as smooth as possible with my right foot, but I think I over do it some. I really hate not having a real stick-shift when it comes to driving these legends. It must make the experience much more exhilarating going through the gears with a car like the 250 GTO.

after reading that assetto is a "mess" and a "disaster" with a pad, i decided to make a few more videos:

seems fine to me, or am i wrong? By the way, please excuse my not-so-perfect driving, i know there are some mistakes here and there :)

I love those two McLaren formula cars...they were some of the earliest mods I ever tried. Also, we are in luck...unless something happened that I missed, @Lilski is making a Watkins Glen for Assetto Corsa using LIDAR data. All his tracks are top notch, so I think a Watkins Glen from him will be awesome too.

@ alb123 the 250 GTO and absolutely fantastic, easy to drive but damn challenging when trying to take it to the limit.
The abbey with Brands Hatch is already present in the game in the driving missions section

I would like to have the PC version to try out the mods ... especially the Abarth 1000 TC. You will be competing at the time of the PS2 Enthusia Professional Racing just to try the Abarth:D

I would like to have the PC version to try out the mods ... especially the Abarth 1000 TC. You will be competing at the time of the PS2 Enthusia Professional Racing just to try the Abarth:D
Yes soon as possible. Say good bye to family and friends and welcome to the club

That color is sick. 👍 Man...I love Lamborghini's so much. I really wish we could get a few more models into AC. I know we're getting two next week, but I'm talking about some older models like the Diablo GT, Murcielago, etc. Every variation would be fine by me. :D :P

Everytime I see a Veneno I close my eyes, stick my fingers in my ears and say "La, la, la...I don't see you Mr. Stupid Lamborghini...La, la, la..." I repeat that about 75 times and then I usually wake up laying half-naked on the grass in my backyard. It's the strangest thing.

@Silvio -- How do you like those Opel's? I don't know jack about them in real life, but they seem okay to drive. The modelling and texturing is first rate for a modder.

Latest Posts

Back