(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship | NW48 & Aaroh007 Are Your Driver's Champions!!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 1,971 comments

Which Day/Time Would You Like This To Take Place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw we are teammates (Team: MDrefine)
Not necessarily, if he wants, he can but Danny does have the option of being an Independent or a team with another driver.

On the topic of teams, I will have some news on that very soon, so if you can, put team talks on hold for now until I put out the new info.

Just wondering, what day of the week and GMT time will you be running this as I don't want to double book myself!
I am going to add a time/day in a few days so keep an eye on this thread for it.

@Danny99, your name has been added to the list. :)👍

J_Cameron // Subaru_WRX_622 // 22 // 07 Nissan GTR // Black // PST

Is it safe to start building my car now with the specs shown? Also what about driveline mods? Transmissions clutches etc...

Last edited:
It's fine mate, I confirmed it with him before I signed up. Thanks for the concern
Okay, just making sure. :)👍

J_Cameron // Subaru_WRX_622 // 22 // 07 Nissan GTR // Black // PST

Is it safe to start building my car now with the specs shown? Also what about driveline mods? Transmissions clutches etc...
Yes you can start testing your car with the specs I posted a few pages ago with the said power upgrades (I think I posted that on the last page). Such things like LSD's and Customisable Transmission's are completely legal for use.

Over the coming days I'll update the OP with the new info I've posted, I've just been a tad but busy so I haven't quite been able to do everything I've wanted. But rest assure, this will start very soon once specs are finalised.

Okay, just making sure. :)👍

Yes you can start testing your car with the specs I posted a few pages ago with the said power upgrades (I think I posted that on the last page). Such things like LSD's and Customisable Transmission's are completely legal for use.

Over the coming days I'll update the OP with the new info I've posted, I've just been a tad but busy so I haven't quite been able to do everything I've wanted. But rest assure, this will start very soon once specs are finalised.

Fantastic! Thank you!

@NW48, @David Talle, @WanganGhost, @lxmmy, @RESHIRAM5, @Pringles947, @FutureF1, @Cobra_GT500, @Timlour, @Danny99, @J_Cameron, @GTPvw_slc, @Pubs16, @Aaroh007

Phew, I think I have everyone tagged, apologies if I haven't.

ATCC Announcement
Our first official test day has been announced! The test day will take place on Saturday at 9:30pm GMT+10 (not going to be the final time/day, just trialling it out) and will consist of the following;
- Finalising the specs
- Getting to know our racing habits
- Finalising car choice
- And generally just to have fun! :)👍

I will have a GT6 Community Club up by then so I will need friend requests sent to my PSN ID; Ninth_wonder48 , so I can invite you to the club so you are able to participate in our series.

A time/day poll will be up by tomorrow night and with the series **hopeful** to start by March. In order to get this series underway by March, I'll need your input to help with BoP testing and general feedback. :cheers: :)👍

I look forward to being able to link up with you all on Saturday at 9:30pm GMT+10! See you all then! :)

Hi there, I might be interested in taking part in this championship but it will mainly depend on the day and time of the races. I'm French thus there's a 10-hour difference between me and most of you guys :)

Anyway, if ever I can join in: Tijee // Tijee31 // 87 // Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13 // Blue // GMT+1

Also I'm a clean racer but still new to online racing and not as fast as most of the people of this forum. I'd like to give a try to be sure I'm up to this series, unfortunately I won't be available on Saturday :( Maybe next time...

Last edited:
Hi there, I might be interested in taking part in this championship but it will mainly depend on the day and time of the races. I'm French thus there's a 10-hour difference between me and most of you guys :)

Anyway, if ever I can join in: Tijee // Tijee31 // 87 // Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13 // Blue // GMT+1

Also I'm a clean racer but still new to online racing and not as fast as most of the people of this forum. I'd like to give a try to be sure I'm up to this series, unfortunately I won't be available on Saturday night :( Maybe next time...
Hi Tijee, you are more than welcome to join our series if you are available, whenever the day/time may be! :)👍

It's alright if you may not be the fastest as we strive to give everyone an enjoyable experience and also to help improve each others skills throughout the season.

It's fine if you are unable to make it to the first test, as it's not mandatory to be there but if you're available, then you are encourage to join.

Welcome to our series, @Tijee! :)👍

ATCC Announcement
Our first official test day has been announced! The test day will take place on Saturday at 9:30pm GMT+10 (not going to be the final time/day, just trialling it out) and will consist of the following;
- Finalising the specs
- Finalising car choice

I will have a GT6 Community Club up by then so I will need friend requests sent to my PSN ID; Ninth_wonder48 , so I can invite you to the club so you are able to participate in our series.

A time/day poll will be up by tomorrow night and with the series **hopeful** to start by March. In order to get this series underway by March, I'll need your input to help with BoP testing and general feedback. :cheers: :)👍

I look forward to being able to link up with you all on Saturday at 9:30pm GMT+10! See you all then! :)
Whoop! I should be able to make it, can't say definitely, might still be out somewhere with the mrs if we're doing something. But depending how long you go for I could join in at later point if that happens :).

Man I'm sure you are too @NW48 but Im stoked at how many drivers there are so far! Should be a good start! :)

Whoop! I should be able to make it, can't say definitely, might still be out somewhere with the mrs if we're doing something. But depending how long you go for I could join in at later point if that happens :).

Man I'm sure you are too @NW48 but Im stoked at how many drivers there are so far! Should be a good start! :)
Awesome! Hope you can make it! 👍

I'm as stoked as anyone could be with the sign-ups so far, and they should only keep rolling in with the time/day poll being added. I'm pumped for this to start and get back on the track after a bit of a lay-off after Daytona 24hrs Qualy. :)👍

@NW48, @David Talle, @WanganGhost, @lxmmy, @RESHIRAM5, @Pringles947, @FutureF1, @Cobra_GT500, @Timlour, @Danny99, @J_Cameron, @GTPvw_slc, @Pubs16, @Aaroh007

Phew, I think I have everyone tagged, apologies if I haven't.

ATCC Announcement
- Finalising the specs
- Finalising car choice

Voted:tup:
I think I'll be able to make it on Saturday for the testing.

ATCC Announcement

Just to recap;

Super Sprint: 3x 50km races with a reverse grid of race results in Race 2 & 3 whilst Race 1 is determined by Qualifying.

Super Street: For the one race where we go to a street circuit (sadly), we will have 2x 100km races, with reverse grid of Race 1 results determining the grid for Race 2.

Now the best part...

Enduro Cup: For the Enduro Cup, you will require a co-driver from outside of this series. You can either be a network team or a local team (team with their two drivers competing together in the flesh using the same game/PSN ID/Console, etc). You will need to take stint photos of when you did the change over (Co-Driver must complete at least 40% of the race), whether you're a network team or a local team. The photo must be uploaded to the team convo that I will start with team members once the race is closer. (The photo will need to be taken with at least half of the screen with the Total Time readable). If you have any questions about this process, please don't hesitate to ask.
AJ's Explanation;
4.1 PIT STOPS & STINT PHOTOS

4.1.a Drivers must record their entire screen by taking a digital photograph or screen capture, just before leaving the Pit Lane,

every time start a new set of Stints.

4.1.b Drivers must record their entire screen by taking a digital photograph or screen capture, every time they enter the Pit Lane.

4.1.c Photos/Captures should be taken after Drivers have dismissed the Pit Stop Options menu, but before leaving the Pit Lane.

4.1.d Drivers should upload their Stint Photos ASAP after leaving the Lobby following handing over their Car to the next Driver.

4.1.e Competitors should use the GTPlanet file uploader.

4.2.f Competitors should post their Stint Photos (as Thumbnails) in their dedicated Team Thread.

ATCC Provisional Championship Calendar

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit (Super Sprint)
2. Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (Super Sprint)
3. Nurburgring GP/F (Super Sprint)
4. Daytona Road Course (Super Sprint)
5. Indianapolis Road Course (Super Sprint)
6. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (Super Sprint)
7. Twin Ring Motegi Road Course (Enduro Cup)
8. Tokyo R246 (Super Street)
9. Grand Valley Speedway (Super Sprint)
10. Circuit di Roma (Super Street)
11. Apricot Hill Raceway (Enduro Cup)
12. Suzuka Circuit 2014 (Super Sprint)
13. Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (Enduro Cup)

*Distances TBA

Announcing the Support Series for the ATCC
The Official Support Series for the ATCC has been announced and will feature two of the most iconic muscle cars ever, something that shaped the original Australian Touring Car Championship.

The two cars are the Chevrolet Camaro ZZ8 Touring Car & the Dodge Challenger R/T Touring Car. Specs for these cars will be announced as the start of the championship draws closer.

It is expected that the Support Series will feature in at least 7 of the 13 rounds.

BoP Testing Parts List (Power & Weight)
As promised;
Parts List
Group A
Corvette-
image-jpg.296309

image-jpg.296310

Mustang-
image-jpg.296311

image-jpg.296312

GT-R
image-jpg.296314

image-jpg.296315

Group B
M4-
image-jpg.296316

image-jpg.296317

C63-
image-jpg.296325

image-jpg.296326

IS-F-
image-jpg.296327

image-jpg.296328

Genesis-
image-jpg.296329

image-jpg.296330

I have a couple of questions:

1). Would you mind posting the actual specs with numbers to avoid any confusion?
2). For Super Street Race 2, will the grid be reverse order as in Group B, Group A, or will it be reverse in class?
3). If a driver does not partake in the Enduro cup, will they lose out in the championship?

Thanks! I look forward to getting out on track with you guy

I have a couple of questions:

1). Would you mind posting the actual specs with numbers to avoid any confusion?
2). For Super Street Race 2, will the grid be reverse order as in Group B, Group A, or will it be reverse in class?
3). If a driver does not partake in the Enduro cup, will they lose out in the championship?

Thanks! I look forward to getting out on track with you guy
1) My bad, thought I put them in there. :dunce: I'll find them again then post them in a new post.

2) It'll be Reverse Grid of the overall standings of the previous race. So the classes won't be separated on the grid.

3) No. I was originally going to make the Enduro Cup a part if the Main Championship, but after some deliberation, the Enduro Cup will not be a championship event. With the exception of Bathurst though, that will be the only event in the Enduro Cup that will count towards the Main Championship.

Hope that clears up any confusion!

The Base Specs;

GROUP A
Corvette- 653BHP // 1,321KG // 614PP

Mustang- 653BHP // 1,321KG // 611PP

GT-R- 653BHP // 1,394KG // 623PP

GROUP B
IS F- 550BHP // 1,300KG // 588PP

C63- 550BHP // 1,386KG // 575PP

M4- 550BHP // 1,300KG // 559PP

Genesis- 550BHP // 1,300KG // 546PP

*Oil Change Done on All Cars.

Corvette- 653BHP // 1,321KG // 614PP
I was doing some testing and the way I have the car set up, I have 615pp(I think). Also can I run Carbon Hood as the black makes a really nice aesthetic on the C7?

ATCC Announcement

Just to recap;

Super Sprint: 3x 50km races with a reverse grid of race results in Race 2 & 3 whilst Race 1 is determined by Qualifying.

Super Street: For the one race where we go to a street circuit (sadly), we will have 2x 100km races, with reverse grid of Race 1 results determining the grid for Race 2.

Now the best part...

Enduro Cup: For the Enduro Cup, you will require a co-driver from outside of this series. You can either be a network team or a local team (team with their two drivers competing together in the flesh using the same game/PSN ID/Console, etc). You will need to take stint photos of when you did the change over (Co-Driver must complete at least 40% of the race), whether you're a network team or a local team. The photo must be uploaded to the team convo that I will start with team members once the race is closer. (The photo will need to be taken with at least half of the screen with the Total Time readable). If you have any questions about this process, please don't hesitate to ask.
AJ's Explanation;
4.1 PIT STOPS & STINT PHOTOS

4.1.a Drivers must record their entire screen by taking a digital photograph or screen capture, just before leaving the Pit Lane,

every time start a new set of Stints.

4.1.b Drivers must record their entire screen by taking a digital photograph or screen capture, every time they enter the Pit Lane.

4.1.c Photos/Captures should be taken after Drivers have dismissed the Pit Stop Options menu, but before leaving the Pit Lane.

4.1.d Drivers should upload their Stint Photos ASAP after leaving the Lobby following handing over their Car to the next Driver.

4.1.e Competitors should use the GTPlanet file uploader.

4.2.f Competitors should post their Stint Photos (as Thumbnails) in their dedicated Team Thread.

ATCC Provisional Championship Calendar

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit (Super Sprint)
2. Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (Super Sprint)
3. Nurburgring GP/F (Super Sprint)
4. Daytona Road Course (Super Sprint)
5. Indianapolis Road Course (Super Sprint)
6. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (Super Sprint)
7. Twin Ring Motegi Road Course (Enduro Cup)
8. Tokyo R246 (Super Street)
9. Grand Valley Speedway (Super Sprint)
10. Circuit di Roma (Super Street)
11. Apricot Hill Raceway (Enduro Cup)
12. Suzuka Circuit 2014 (Super Sprint)
13. Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (Enduro Cup)

*Distances TBA

Announcing the Support Series for the ATCC
The Official Support Series for the ATCC has been announced and will feature two of the most iconic muscle cars ever, something that shaped the original Australian Touring Car Championship.

The two cars are the Chevrolet Camaro ZZ8 Touring Car & the Dodge Challenger R/T Touring Car. Specs for these cars will be announced as the start of the championship draws closer.

It is expected that the Support Series will feature in at least 7 of the 13 rounds.

BoP Testing Parts List (Power & Weight)
As promised;
Parts List
Group A
Corvette-
image-jpg.296309

image-jpg.296310

Mustang-
image-jpg.296311

image-jpg.296312

GT-R
image-jpg.296314

image-jpg.296315

Group B
M4-
image-jpg.296316

image-jpg.296317

C63-
image-jpg.296325

image-jpg.296326

IS-F-
image-jpg.296327

image-jpg.296328

Genesis-
image-jpg.296329

image-jpg.296330
Suggestion: Maybe you should have Apricot Hill as a Sprint and have like the Nordshchliefe as a an Enduro.

I think you should put the specs on the OP with the photos under a "spoiler" marker.
They're just base specs for now, so I don't wont to confuse anyone by having specs in the OP yet. After tonight we'll probably have specs to post there.

I may have to pull out of the series @NW48. Dont think i will have the time to commit to a whole series sorry
Are you sure? You can enter as a Wildcard Entry which means you don't have to commit to every round but only a select few.

As for the eduro cup... How does that work for those of us who are independent?
Good question. Independents can either grab another independent as a co-driver and share the points earned or find another driver outside of the series to co-drive with them.

I was doing some testing and the way I have the car set up, I have 615pp(I think). Also can I run Carbon Hood as the black makes a really nice aesthetic on the C7?
Ok, that's happened a few times but I don't think 1PP (In PD Logic anyway) should make too much of a difference.

And yes you are able to run a Carbon Hood on the 'vette. :)👍

Suggestion: Maybe you should have Apricot Hill as a Sprint and have like the Nordshchliefe as a an Enduro.
It's just a Provisional Calendar at the moment so I'm open to suggestions and I will consider that. :)👍

Back