Audi R18 Vs Peugeot 908 Vs Bentley 8-Speed Vs Anything Else

• Thread starter pakiman740
  • 64 comments
Hi mate, check this thread, hope it helps you decide => https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-le-mans-prototypes.295752/

^^ True ^^ ...there is no best. Each has its own 'flavour', or characteristics...as sumbrownkid said, save up & buy them all. They are all awesome in their own way. And you will enjoy the process of acquiring each, and owning every LMP.

I would go the Bentley too if I really had to choose just one....balance of handling & speed.
mad late but thanks anyways

The straightline speed, not the overall grip you loose by doing that! But anyways, that's ok PD cant possibly get all 1,200 cars to accuracy. I guess what would be better is to take off some of the old Group C car's downforce. The Mazda 787B should be the car doing 3.35s at LeMans, not the R18 TDI which should be at 3.25 xx for a fast driver. I bet immortal pilot couldn't do a 3.25 with it online with stock trim (winner of 13 online time trials.)

You forget that 787B made its fastest lap into the race with hard tires and less HP that it has into the game. 700PS when racing back then, 830PS in game with better tires to compare with the other LMPs and GroupC protos. So, in fact 787B should be MUCH faster in game than all Audis...

I'm going to chime in with my limited experience. I did a bunch of searches before deciding on which of these cars I should buy. Of course there are a lot of different opinions. Some said just choose which one you like because they're all about the same (or something to that effect). So the first one I bought was the Bentley Speed 8. Well, screw that car. Uncontrollable, spins out over nothing. Now this is just my opinion, maybe I just suck, but I think I'm at least decent since I gold all the license tests. Anyway, after failing a lot with the Speed 8, I bought the Peugeot 908. It's a world apart, and IMO vastly superior in handling. I'm easily winning races that I was struggling with the Speed 8.

I'm going to chime in with my limited experience. I did a bunch of searches before deciding on which of these cars I should buy. Of course there are a lot of different opinions. Some said just choose which one you like because they're all about the same (or something to that effect). So the first one I bought was the Bentley Speed 8. Well, screw that car. Uncontrollable, spins out over nothing. Now this is just my opinion, maybe I just suck, but I think I'm at least decent since I gold all the license tests. Anyway, after failing a lot with the Speed 8, I bought the Peugeot 908. It's a world apart, and IMO vastly superior in handling. I'm easily winning races that I was struggling with the Speed 8.
The 908 is probably the better of them all. Speed 8 was tough for me to grasp, and the R18 is the only thing I drive due to bias and wanting to make a bad car good.

You can get good lap times with the R18 but in the end, the 908 in game is a different class of car when it comes to lap times around Le Mans..

if you want to try the R18, what you should do first is elongate the gearbox and then shift at 5000 RPM. that's where the power goes down. after 5000, you'll be a snail

Back