Audi - Truth in Engineering

  • Thread starter Thread starter poolhaas
  • 790 comments
  • 119,922 views
^^ nice, realy liked the first one :D
now I will paint mine in matte blue :lol:

You know , I'll buy me another one and paint it matte Light Blue. Even got matte Light Green , maybe I need a third? XD
 
You know , I'll buy me another one and paint it matte Light Blue. Even got matte Light Green , maybe I need a third? XD

:lol:
share the love, I'm after light blue, I can duplicate and send you back :sly:
 
:lol:
share the love, I'm after light blue, I can duplicate and send you back :sly:

Haha , why not . But not today. I'm really busy. Tomorrow maybe?
I'm at +1 GMT (or however it called). I'm in the netherlands :]
 
Haha , why not . But not today. I'm really busy. Tomorrow maybe?
I'm at +1 GMT (or however it called). I'm in the netherlands :]

no problem mate, I can wait, I'm at GMT -3 so that's no big deal, you can add whenever you want (can use my PS3 right now :indiff:)
 
no problem mate, I can wait, I'm at GMT -3 so that's no big deal, you can add whenever you want (can use my PS3 right now :indiff:)

uhmm, I will throw my books away and I come online from now for like 40minutes? Add me psn : BLue_MotiioNx
im expecting you online soon :]
 
uhmm, I will throw my books away and I come online from now for like 40minutes? Add me psn : BLue_MotiioNx
im expecting you online soon :]

I can't :( in 6 hours for sure
 
I can't :( in 6 hours for sure

ooh , (can use my ps3 right now) must be (can't use my ps3 right now) probably :P
ok no problem, just PM me or post here (it is kinda off-topic but yeah,,) when you can tomorrow :]
 
ooh , (can use my ps3 right now) must be (can't use my ps3 right now) probably :P
ok no problem, just PM me or post here (it is kinda off-topic but yeah,,) when you can tomorrow :]

ok bro, no more off-topic now :P
 
5471133233_f913ff6ec2.jpg
[/url] Audi R10 Ahrweiler by All Work and No Play, on Flickr[/IMG]

So this is one of my first real attempts at photomode. Go easy :)

nm got it to work
 
@MedigoFlame: bro, you using shutter speed 1/1000?
 
Ok, sorry >_<. Still feel like a bit of a noob at photomode. After taking over 400pics. X_X

no problem mate, there are some guys that use miniature filter to get blur, kinda :scared: (one even called me jealous)
 
Here is my R10 in the Red Bull Hanger
nRE0M.jpg


Here is my uniquely styled RS6 Avant Which i really like!
P8MGT.jpg

Qc9vc.jpg
 
Delete please. Sorry.
 
too bad everything is blurred and out-of-focus
 
I have the same, but just post a lot of pics here and in the 'rate the photo's' thread so you get tips to improve :)
 
BLueMotiioNx
I have the same, but just post a lot of pics here and in the 'rate the photo's' thread so you get tips to improve :)

This was for ' MEDIGOFLame' . Sorry, the gtp @ phone app doesnt have an edit button.
 
Back