Autodrom Most Coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience in Next Update

Its a nice Autodrom, I was there last year on the ADAC, its like on the top of a hill/mountain, small but nice track, nice view from up there. But one of the best thinks was the czech beer and all that food the germans/czechs made there. Oh, race was also super cool.
Spectators have a good view since everyone is in a higher level of the track.

Just when I think there will be a reprieve from must get content in R3E, they go and announce this. Well... looks like the list of tracks I need to get just went up by 1.

I'm beginning to wonder if Sector 3 has plans to update the game? There's a whole lot they'd be walking away from if they just move on to another title.

J0
I'm beginning to wonder if Sector 3 has plans to update the game? There's a whole lot they'd be walking away from if they just move on to another title.

No pretty sure not abandoning it. Go listen to the sim perspectives podcast interview with them from a few months back. They seemed pretty committed to Raceroom. Talked about a DX11 upgrade which dunno if it's happened yet or not among other things. My guess is they won't switch to a completely new title but just continue to add new content while upgrading the underlying engine. Hence, some updates you will get for free but others will be paid.

Last edited:
Just when I think there will be a reprieve from must get content in R3E, they go and announce this. Well... looks like the list of tracks I need to get just went up by 1.

Yes they are planning to upgrade the game, but after GTR is released.. That's their main focus for now. GTR 3 is getting Unreal 4 engine and after that's all done, R3E will follow !

I'll need to verify when I get home but I don't think there's one italian sports car in Raceroom.
(Except P4/5)

I do hope they one day get the licensing sorted, or whatever is holding them back there.

For now I'm most looking forward to the Audi.

I'll need to verify when I get home but I don't think there's one italian sports car in Raceroom.
(Except P4/5)

I do hope they one day get the licensing sorted, or whatever is holding them back there.

For now I'm most looking forward to the Audi.

They also have Alfa Romeo in WTCR. Im moderately excited for this update. New track is awesome and updated driver names is always welcomed. Hopefully we can get rest of the cars for 2019 but I also know the Ferrari license is VERY expensive.

Patch notes courtesy of J-F Chardon:

Content
  • Added ADAC GT Masters 2018 car class
  • Added Most Autodrom
  • Modifications to MK Motorsport liveries present in RaceRoom, to celebrate their 40th anniversary : BMW M1 Procar #105, #151, #152. BMW M235i #308

Game
  • Traction Control now triggers over a minimum speed to improve standing starts
  • AI - Further mprovements to behavior while racing in a pack
  • Restarting a race session now lets you access to car setup menu.
  • Changed race results so they show each group's winner's laps instead of session's lap, since it can be lower for slower classes
  • Fixed an issue with "Rotate" pitstop order (ADAC rules preset) where left and right tyres wouldn't be swapped but instead replaced with fresh ones.
  • Fixed an issue with results in a Multiclass race event
  • Fixed a reported issue where the game could show a black screen during loading if the browser tab failed to load.
Physics, Sounds, Cameras, AI
  • Audi 90Q GTO : Improved standing starts, tweaks to turbo boost.
  • GTR2 class: Physics and AI behavior improvements (smoothed out gearchanges, improved automatic gearbox behavior, reduced effective slip angle of rear tyres under load, reduced Downshift Prevention intervention, Increased blip on downshifts, tweaks to fuel estimates. Grip of soft tyres increased by 2%.
  • GTR3 class : further balance of performance tweaks, smoothed out gearshifts
  • GTR4 class : Made AI quicker, reduced Downshift Prevention intervention, tweaked gearshifts, automatic gearbox behavior improvement. Tweaks to default setup of the Lotus, increased KTM drag a bit.
  • Mercedes C-Class DTM 1995 : Smoothed out gearshifts, made AI a bit less careful.
  • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup : Fixed AI rear instability. Smoothed out gearshifts and reduced Downshift Prevention intervention
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R : Cockpit sounds tweaked
  • Porsche 934 RSR : Stiffer springs on default setup
  • Porsche Cayman CS + Porsche Cayman CS MR : Smoothed the drivetrain
  • Chang (full) : fixed a blocked TV cam view
  • Laguna Seca : new static TV cams
  • Lausitzring (all layouts) : new static TV cams
  • Macau : new Static TV cams
  • Mantorp (GP + Short) : new static TV cams
  • Mid-Ohio (all layouts) : new static TV cams
  • Monza (full + junior) : new static TV cams
  • Moscow (all layouts) : new static TV cams
  • Norisring : new static TV cams
  • Nürburgring (full + dtm + short ) : new static TV cams

Cool that we get the ADAC GT Masters grid, eventhough it's missing 8 cars.

6 x Lamborghini Huracan GT3
2 x Honda NSX GT3

Of course it's due to licensing. But they also haven't added the missing Porsche for the previous ADAC GT Masters field, eventhough they now have Porsche licensing.

But apart from that I'm very excited for this update as Raceroom is by far my favourite Sim at the Moment. Especially with this amazing AI Selector.

Just bought the new car pack and Most track. Very nice. Really like the Corvette and Porche. First GT3 car's Ive driven in RR. As for visuals, I don't know what people are complaining about as in 4k it looks pretty awesome for what I believe is still a DX9 game at present.

I just bought...

Everything.

The tracks and cars I needed to purchase everything totaled up to $302.61USD. Seeing that I was able everything R3E has for $45.00; I'll call it a win. Now I don't know what to do first. :lol:

Something interesting to look at, concerning Autodrom Most...

:bowdown:

Last edited:
Back