forum.reizastudios.com
Hope that modders will get better tool, bcs this is not looking good - not taking deserved greets to author.View attachment 1548853![]()
Mid-Ohio for AMS2
[ATTACH] Following up on the release of the world's first original track mod for a Madness Engine game, I present the world's second original track...forum.reizastudios.com
Didn't tried it yet.P3 - Roco 001
Still one of the best cars in the game. Drivers view is fantastic.
I hear you. This site is more geared towards the console gamey crowd though. PMR is on console.It's been a while since I have come to GT Planet. I just kind of stopped coming.
I have to say- I am shocked and appalled that PMR gets a sub-forum and AMS2- a game and a sim that are objectively FAR SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY to that other POS (it is not even on the same level)- gets a couple of threads. WTF?
forum.reizastudios.com
I have some of the best races I've ever had against AI in AMS2. 🤷♂️The AI in AMS2 has been a trainwreck since June when they started to "fix" the problems with AI. They have made AI pit maneuvers twice as bad as they used to be.
Simione first admitted AMS2 has this problem a year ago in patch notes and has come out with a statement recently about the problem. A year has gone by and they still can't fix their AI pitting issue. They came out with the useless sliders to move the problem on to the end user but they do no good at all, the AI still brakes too late, comes in, swoops to the side and hit the human from behind causing them to spin out. Admitted by Reiza, so don't argue that it doesn't happen. They have made statements about it happening.
That's why the AMS2 AI is so horrible now. It used to be a strength of the game but it's straight trash now
It's not quite "trainwreck" level for me but it's still not good. I put aggression down to LOW and I'm still having problems with the AI making very late moves to dive in front of me causing me to hit them. But even more frustrating is how they brake check in slower corners. I don't know if speed into corners or out of corners needs to be increased.The AI in AMS2 has been a trainwreck since June when they started to "fix" the problems with AI. They have made AI pit maneuvers twice as bad as they used to be.
Simione first admitted AMS2 has this problem a year ago in patch notes and has come out with a statement recently about the problem. A year has gone by and they still can't fix their AI pitting issue. They came out with the useless sliders to move the problem on to the end user but they do no good at all, the AI still brakes too late, comes in, swoops to the side and hit the human from behind causing them to spin out. Admitted by Reiza, so don't argue that it doesn't happen. They have made statements about it happening.
That's why the AMS2 AI is so horrible now. It used to be a strength of the game but it's straight trash now
A year ago in patch notes Simione mentioned the pit maneuver problem. The guy who runs AMS2- THAT GUY. It was mentioned by name as pit.mameuvers and as a bug. Last month he mentioned it again. HE mentioned it in another release. I'm just acknowledging what I've observed. It's not me, it's not a lack of skill. It's a bug in the game that they have admitted to and many of us have experienced.I have some of the best races I've ever had against AI in AMS2. 🤷♂️
Different strokes.
Just this past weekend was the same way if not some of the best yet. Seems to be the theme on their forums too.
I haven't been pit maneuvered once. Are you just running into the AI, because I try not to get that close. I know rubbing is racing but at least trying to pretend it's a real race with real cars usually negates a lot of that behavior.