B-Spec in 1.16 Update!

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 584 comments
Spanish GT6 Product site down:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/es/products/gt6/

VRxaLqf.gif

Ok good, now add endurance races, actual endurance races where I can swap to other drivers.
Needs offline endurance races to accommodate B-Spec
Having more career races would be nice.
Or PD could simply go the easy way, take the options that are already in the game and make them all available in arcade mode, that would enable players to create endurance races with any car they want at any track they want.

Ok good, now add endurance races, actual endurance races where I can swap to other drivers.
Needs offline endurance races to accommodate B-Spec
FS7
Having more career races would be nice.
Or PD could simply go the easy way, take the options that are already in the game and make them all available in arcade mode, that would enable players to create endurance races with any car they want at any track they want.

So much YESSSSSSSSS.......

PD really needs to add a new 'Endurance Races' tile into the career mode with a nice selection of full length real world track races + a few original track races [much like in GT5] for B-Spec to be of any use/fun at this late stage, it's just not going to cut the mustard with the current choice of races in the career mode, they are all far too short.

So much YESSSSSSSSS.......

PD really needs to add a new 'Endurance Races' tile into the career mode with a nice selection of full length real world track races + a few original track races [much like in GT5] for B-Spec to be of any use/fun at this late stage, it's just not going to cut the mustard with the current choice of races in the career mode, they are all far too short.
There's space for 2 more tiles and 3 special events.

Looks nice because it seems like you can affect the race more than in GT4 and GT5 with the new controls.

But does this bring anything to us who have already golded all career events? I hope the B-spec has a separate career where I can go get all the golds again just with the B-spec if I don't have anything better to do. :P

Looks nice because it seems like you can affect the race more than in GT4 and GT5 with the new controls.

But does this bring anything to us who have already golded all career events? I hope the B-spec has a separate career where I can go get all the golds again just with the B-spec if I don't have anything better to do. :P
The description mentions that you can select B-Spec for the career races in the pre-race menu. So there will be no separate career. There might be a few new events, though.

Perhaps, if PD actually adds actual 24-Hour races to B-Spec, though rather unlikely, we will be able to grind decent credits while at school/work (as long as our B-Spec bob has enough experience)! :D That would would most definitely make GT6 more enjoyable for me.

Was looking foward to something interesting happening with B-spec, shame that it likely won't expand career mode at all.

I'm now hoping for an ai overhaul that will give Bob a chance to race without me swearing at him through the screen because on GT5 he was so poor he would struggle to overtake on a motorway.

I would have to imagine (hope) with the return of B-Spec that there would be new additional events added to the career mode. Endurance events where more than likely held back because of B-Spec, same also with tire and fuel wear, so would think they would return. With regards to B-Spec with all the work and delay that's gone into it, if it's added back as simply another option to select with no new events added it my not get used very much.

upload_2015-2-23_23-47-17.png

upload_2015-2-23_23-48-9.png

upload_2015-2-23_23-48-44.png

The Belgium, Italian and Russian of GT sites are updated already, meanwhile the US, UK and AU of GT Sites still didn't changed.

EDIT: Brazilian, Mexican, polish...etc basically anything not English have that while English GT Sites doesn't :indiff:

If this is simply B-Spec in Current Career Mode, this is a bunch of nothing. Until there is confirmation "Endurance Mode" is in, there is not much reason to get excited.

24-minute B-Spec Bob has absolutely no appeal.

Sort of a confirmation of endurance races, from the news page:

“The B-Spec mode in which an AI driver can take over for the player who was introduced in all racing events in career mode. You can use the B-Spec mode for races where you find it difficult the qualifications, for example at the longer endurance races, or if you just enjoy as a spectator a race. You can select B-Spec from the Quick Menu, which will be shown before the start of a race event in career mode.”

Looking at the screens shows that you may have a bit more control over Bob telling him to slipstream, switch lanes etc. Hmm, seems more like you are being a driving instructor.

Would much rather be able to tell Bob what laptime is needed and let his skill determine whether he can do it or if he ends up in the gravel trap.

Back