Belisario93's GT4 Pic/Vid Gallery - updated June 28th, 2009

Out of all the shots I prefer the last shot.

thanks!

I'll work on some more soon, most of those were kindof a "quick, get it done so my gallery isnt too small" type of thing. Well, that and I did it this morning when I just woke up. I wish I could have done better on the C3 'Vette vs. RX-7 picture, but it's tough to get the carbon fiber right on such a differently shaped hood. I'll re-do that one and put the Carbon Fiber on the RX-7 Hood instead. I might also take off the logos on most of those since they don't look right now that I think about it.

so expect a complete re-work of this soon.

oh, and does anybody know of a tutorial on how to re-color parts of cars? I want to re-color a wing to be red so that I have a red wing on a red car. I would prefer the tutorial to be for GIMP, but if it's photoshop I'm sure I'll be able to improvise.

first post edited with new images. I also removed the old ones, I will add them again soon with some changes that will make them much better than when I first released them.

sorry for the triple post, but I wanted to update and nobody had posted yet
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4) '96
C4GrandSport-hsring.png

C4GrandSport-elcapitan.png

C4GrandSport-Mountains.png

C4GrandSport-HongKong.png

C4GrandSport-tsukubawet.png

Artistic Shot (oilify)
Artistic1-C4GrandSport-LasVegas.png

Last edited:
didn't want to quadruple post, but I had yet another update...
Honda NSX Type R '02
this one was unedited
HondaNSXTypeR-phototravel.png

this one was an attempt to make it look like night. I know you can't see the headlights on the road but bear with me here
HondaNSXTypeR-SartheI.png

this one was an idea I got from a picture I've seen a year or two ago
HondaNSXTypeR-GrandValley.png

Artistic Shot (cartoon)
Artistic2-HondaNSXTypeR-TokyoR246.png

am I really so bad that nobody thinks they can at least post and point out a problem I have and how I can fix it?

Last edited:
I'll just update every day, not caring about consecutive posts because nobody is posting here and its ticking me off

AC Cars 427 S/C '66
all photos for this update (besides the artistic shot) were done completely in photomode without any editing in GIMP
ACCobra-ApricotHill.png

ACCobra-LagunaSeca.png

ACCobra-phototravel.png

Artistic Shot (cubism)
Artistic3-ACCobra-Seattle.png

About criticism., let's see. You may want to add brightness and contrast, it brings a great amount of liveliness to the pictures as black really becomes black, white becomes white and the colour saturation is slightly increased as a side effect. You could also try bumping the colour balance slightly to the warm side, the colours get more vibrant.

As a side note, the cars look oddly familiar. :D

About criticism., let's see. You may want to add brightness and contrast, it brings a great amount of liveliness to the pictures as black really becomes black, white becomes white and the colour saturation is slightly increased as a side effect. You could also try bumping the colour balance slightly to the warm side, the colours get more vibrant.

thanks for the criticism, it really helps

As a side note, the cars look oddly familiar. :D

that shouldnt be much of a surprise because atm 80% of my garage is MFT cars, though I am happy to announce that my dad sent me my back-up card that I left over there, so now I have my old save too :) my next update probably won't have a very familiar car to you though, seeing as it will be a little more on the race car side. You'll see what it is soon enough, as I've got the stock shots already taken.

I played with brightness and contrast a little, here's what I got:
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) '04
D1GPSilvia-phototravel.png

D1GPSilvia-TrialMountain.png

this one's my favorite:
D1GPSilvia-Infineon.png

Artistic Shot (cartoon):
Artistic4-D1GPSilvia-Opera.png

I like the second to last shot the most. Is that Infineon?

yes, the part that's unique to the sports car course to be exact (not sure about the turn #)

thats really the only part of the course that I can drift well on, though theres a few parts I can kick it sideways too.

oh and my next update will have a LOT of editing, I already have the first one done, but I gotta do more.

Special Set 1
this ones the worst one because of the shadows of the red stock RX-7. I may re-do this and have the D1GP RX-7 moved out further so I can put in the full shadow of the Stock one
Special1-RX7D1GP-and-RX7-phototrave.png

this ones pretty good although I just used the stock camera angle
Special2-SilviaD1GP-and-Silvia-phot.png

I like the 'Big Brothers' theme. :D I like the second shot better because the angle (even though it's the default one) and the lively colors.

Your photos are much more pleasant now that (more brighter) that they were. You don’t need to do some extensive edition to make your shots stand out more. A little Level (or brightness and contrast), colour, gamma, exposure and saturation on Photoshop or Gimp, mixture with a good angled picture can pull down some 2.0 and over edited shot. And I am quite impressed with this shot:

I'll just update every day, not caring about consecutive posts because nobody is posting here and its ticking me off

ACCobra-phototravel.png

ACCobra-phototravel2.png

And with only thickening what I said, look on what it can turn

Actually, I have a better Idea. I’ll P.M. you

Last edited:
I think you're definitely improving. I like the Silvias and Corvette photo mode shots. You need to stop applying crap filters like in the cubism shot though.

I really like the angle in the third shot. Maybe you could reduce the shutter speed to give a sense of speed, perhaps?

The way I do my shutter speed usually depends on the scenery around the track. I figured what was behind the car in this shot looked cool enough that people should be able to see it :sly: Anyway, I'll keep that in mind for tracks with less stuff to look at.

Anyway, I've got more inspiration so expect some more shots today.

currently working on a HUGE update just for the heck of it, though you could say it is in celebration of me finally getting to 100 posts.

You'll see exactly what it is once I get it done.

is it just me or do you like red cars? :D

finally someone notices! yeah red is my favorite color, and tbh it looks great on cars.

also, my big update is almost done, but I won't have internet for a little bit (going on a road trip), so by the time I have it done I might not be able to post it immediately. Don't worry though, when I get to the hotel I'm staying at I'll post it if it's done.

AMG Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
AMGMercTC-ApricotHill.png

AMGMercTC-SSR5.png

AMGMercTC-Nurburgring.png

I wish I was better at hiding the "Gran Turismo 4 SCEI" thing so that you could see the full pictures.

Back