Belisario93's GT4 Pic/Vid Gallery - updated June 28th, 2009

I've got yet another update on the way, and it will include more than just pictures (don't worry, it's not a video either). Here's somewhat of a preview:
wctrsartheipb4.gif

ACO Starts Testing for New Class in the World's Most Famous Endurance Race

Last week the road sections of Sarthe Circuit, the Venue of the Le Mans 24 Hour Race, were closed down so that the whole circuit could be used to test 2 new classes for the 2010 event. In a press conference yesterday, they had announced these new classes as the "Classic sports" divisions, in which the first one would use modified american cars from 1960 to 1975 with 300 or more HP, and the second one using modified cars from other countries in the same year range with only 100 or more HP. However, there's more to it. The cars will have many modifications in order to make them closer to equal, such as:
-Rear Wings (CS1 only)
-Power Modifications
-Weight Modifications
-Safety Modifications
-Transmission Modifications
-Brake Modifications
-Suspension Modifications

Really the main thing that won't be touched is the body. Also, in order to keep their tests accurate, a list of the allowed cars will be released prior to the 2010 event. According to a few of our insiders, this list for the CS1 class includes (but is not limited to) cars like Corvettes and Chargers, and in the CS2 class some beasts like the Nissan 240ZG and the Alfa Giulia Sprint GTA. Drooling yet? Take a look at these photos:
Article1-Corvette1.png

Article1-Corvette2.png

Article1-Nissan1.png

Article1-Nissan2.png

Article1-Charger1.png

Article1-Charger2.png

Article1-Alfa1.png

Article1-Alfa2.png

note: this article is completely fake.

I'll work on my next set soon, hopefully I won't be lazy and I'll try my hand at a bit more editing than just cropping, brightness, and contrast.

the ideas are there, but i would suggest working harder on balance and perhaps a bit more action and movement in the photos. are you planning on editting any of your shots ?

Night Set 1
this is probably the best update I've had as of yet, although I did go a little overboard with a few of the adjustments. Tell me what you guys think.
NightSet1-Skyline.png

NightSet1-Silverado.png

NightSet1-M5.png

although this isn't an artistic type shot, I wanted to show you guys what happened during the photoshoot for my latest PMC entry:
IMG0234-1.jpg

basically I went in a little too hot and the white NSX and I went into the grass a little and got sideways. next thing I knew the ARTA NSX hit me.

lol. I hate it when I try to do some multi car shoot, and then everyone some how crashes and gets too far apart. :ouch:

Anywho... great gallery! I think you should keep expirementing in gimp. The more you use it, the better you become. And you should try to play with the noise filters and maybe try out a subtle soft glow under the artistic section in filters. You should also really try to work on the blurs. I think that would help you a lot. That would make the shots look more fast paced. And when ever you adjust the brightness/ contrast, make sure you don't go over board. I can tell you did in the night set. Just look at how the road has it's colors starting to show. So instead of seeing a uniform gray, you see green, red and blue. Just some constructive criticsm. But pretty good gallery overall. I liked post 32. It made me :lol:. :D

Back