• 642 comments
Favourite or Best?

Favourites:

GTO LM
GTO twin turbo
Concept Car (UK vs US reward)
Castrol Supra GT

Best:

Skyline R33 GTR V-Spec (Fix it's gears up and it's possible to make it go faster than GTO twin turbo)
GTO twin turbo
Supra RZ (Hard to steer at high speed)

Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

I kept the HP at 390HP, but racing modification, full out driveline mods, medium slicks, race suspension. The bish whooped cars with +500HP easily.

Recently recreated the car after acquiring GT1 again back in April. Memories, brah. Dem memories.

Cerbera (both normal and LM editions) or the Galant VR-4. These cars are very great, despite the VR-4's tendency to understeer (I'm still not very good at tuning :dunce:)

The Galant VR4 has understeer if you're making too much power. It'a balance is right around 390HP. Adjust the suspension properly, and it handles very well for an AWD car.

It does help that I actually drive and modify Galants IRL. lol

ChaosweaveR
It does help that I actually drive and modify Galants IRL. lol

Galants are cool, arent they? And I always pushed it to 716 HP (or whatever its max was), but then I have my '92 GTO SR at 381 HP, but I'll find out how to deal with this later when I buy a VR-4 again.

FTO LM without question. The only car you can drive fast enough to win anything and handle easily.

As for the best car in GT1, I had the perfect setup for my [R] Concept Car, unfortunately I have lost my save.

But thinking without it, the Mitsubishi FTO LM Edition is the real deal.You can even beat the Megaspeed Challenge in the two High Speed Ring tracks, except the Test Course in which relies on such a very fast suped up car. :)

Nissan R33 RM and the Mitsubishi GTO RM , i dnt remember the car versions.
My life start with this game. lol

From what i have played, my favourite is GT0 Twin Turbo!
It`s fully tuned, and i just love it, i have winned many races with that car. 👍

Latest Posts

Back