Best Car in GT1

• Thread starter Zero
  • 642 comments
for everyone just get a gameshark for anyone that doesnt have the car they want, off corse the car has to be in the game first, like the shelby gt-500KR, and the CLK-DTM racecar named [R]

sound of engine

civic R
Supra Castrol R
Viper RT-10
TVR Cerbera
FTO LM

graphic detail

GTO LM
Castrol Supra
FTO LM
Del Sol LM
Chaiser LM

my favorite

R32 skyline GT-R
DelSol LM
TVR Cerbera LM
Supra Castrol
Corvette

(and civic 96 type R fully NA tyned but Damn that thing is slow:
0-60 ..................15 years
0-100.................24 years
1/4mile...............2 light years

CAM N O LLI O /\ ...

As if the casterol Supra isnt the best car in the game, but you sure have to watch the corners and the timing of getting back on the gas.

True, Cars like the gts-r are great but I reckon you can go just that little bit harder with 4wds, as they wont arc up the rear tires every time you pull hard out of a corner.

dude, 4WD's make every other car their *expletive deleted*!

nothing like sliding into the 'big sandy' corner in Grand Valley East, spinning 180 degrees, keeping on the happy pedal and spinning back onto the track.

try THAT with your GTS-R or Supra!

But in the gts-r u can come out of a corner with the tail goin sideways, engine screaming its guts out, tyres spinning as though ur sitting on the bare metal, and still be able to pull it off, correct it, wait for grip to come then allow ur head to be pushed through the headrest again to do it all over again at the next corner...

Cant really do that with 4wd's...

Each has their own unique driving experience tho'

In 4wd's u can slam on the brakes into a corner, start sliding, hit the gas, hit the oppy lock, and go through the whole corner with ur car perpendicular to the inside wall, then straighten up and take off.

Cant really do that with a 2wd...

I have officially beaten every car on the game with a fully modified Viper GTS. :D

No lie. me and my cousin sat down one day and he ran every car on the game against me and my Viper and i won every time (he is a better driver than i am FYI :( )

But speed-wise, i gotta give my vote to a Fully Modified Supra RZ. :)

Back