Best Car in GT1

• Thread starter Zero
  • 642 comments
FastPat
Most sold Sports car in the world is what? the Mustang, fastest 0-60 car in the world is what? the Boss 10.0L Mustang running at 1.9 seconds, Wide Body mustang was in Le-mans only lost to the Corvettes and the all powerfull Vipers back in the day.
The mustand doesn't suck it's a very good car.

You really don't know your History.

The Mustang don't accelerate fast at all, your a idiot if you think a 190HP car could out accelerate a Diahatsu.

And the Saleen widebody never raced the corvettes. It raced the Viper and didn't last very long, it died more toward the beginning of the race.
The Mustang does suck compared to what you can get in the price range. So shut it with the "all-american" crap and open your eyes to some real cars.

Gran Turismo 1 is soo old, why do you still play it ?..

It was also the overall highest rated racing game of all time, taking tallies from all gaming sites, mags, shows it got a overall like 9.8 Average rating. No racing game has come close but Burnout2 I think.

The Mustang don't accelerate fast at all, your a idiot if you think a 190HP car could out accelerate a Diahatsu.

And the Saleen widebody never raced the corvettes. It raced the Viper and didn't last very long, it died more toward the beginning of the race.
The Mustang does suck compared to what you can get in the price range. So shut it with the "all-american" crap and open your eyes to some real cars

See thats where you need to learn and read, the MUSTANG BOSS 10.0L Can run 1.9 seconds in a 0-60, I didn't say a Mustang GT, mach one, or Saleen or what everyou are thinking of.

Sorry I should have said the Wide body MustangS there was more then one, heres a quote from a site from a 1972 Widebody mustang.
"This car has an extensive European history including British BARC series dirven by Roy Yates. It still hold the lap record at Oulton Park"
Thinking of diffren't cars I guess....

As for the Mustang not being a good car, I would like you to prove me wrong, after all it is the Top choice of car for amatuer Drag racing. I say it's a good over all afordable sports car, and let me guess you are going to compare it to a Skyline or a 360 Modena...

I'm talking about todays road mustangs, not freaking modified racing mustangs. God, you're a idiot.
we are going off topic.

Wow we are going off Topic, that happens in a forum live with it, you started this and now you can't really finish it because well you still haven't proven anything to me on how the Mustang is a bad car.

FastPat
Wow we are going off Topic, that happens in a forum live with it, you started this and now you can't really finish it because well you still haven't proven anything to me on how the Mustang is a bad car.

You said we are going off topic, but yet you want me to continue to go off topic?

But since you asked, I will answer.

That BOSS MUSTANG 10.0L, what year is it? There have been more than a million BOSS mustangs within the years of it being made. Cause a standard street mustang cannot out perform a Super Car in acceleration at all. Its a proven fact. The only type of mustang to ever out perform a Super car are the drag cars. Which get what? 8,000HP at the rear wheels? But you gotta answer alot more stuff than I do.. Alot more.

And since these are all race mustangs, which fail to last in long distance endrance races. I'm not gonna go there cause I'm limited on time here.

But, If you wanna know the reason why I hate them, I hate them cause they are cars that don't have a performance value, the suck and can be easily out performed by a rice civic, get it?

I'm not going to jump in and say the Mustang is a bad car, but it's not as good as you FastPat think it is. I know plenty of cheaper, less powerfull cars that would beat them. And don't compare a car like the Boss 10.0L car, the fact it was built to break a straight line record and it used a 10 liter engine to do it is all you need to know. It is not a production car and as such should only be compared to another car with a lagre engine designed to go fast in a straight line. I'd take plenty of cars over a Mustang and I'd get more enjoyment out of them too.

It sitll had a stock block form a Mutang GT whitch was a V8.
As for you saying the stang sucks, well maybe the crappy V6s do but the V8 versions are good cars. Ok you want to compare stock thing, Right? A Stock Civicm or even a rice civic with CAI, Catback exhaust, agsin't a Stock Mustang GT the Civic would get whooped why? becuase for one it's RWD, 2 it has almost 2 times more HP then the Civic say, a 94 Mustqang GT one of the worst years for the stang, it what runs like 14 seconds in 1/4 has a 0-60 in like 6 seconds? with 200Bhp. And heres your 1994 Boss Mustang 10.L with only 800Bhp ( I hope you know what BHP means cuz I use it alot) http://www.supercars.net/cars/1994@$Ford@$Mustang%20Boss%2010.0L%20%20Conceptg.html

Now you have to remember all the OTHER Modles of the Stang made over the years what about the Mach 1 series? is that **** too? do you ahve 350Bhp that can run with a Falcon XR6 or a Corvette Z06, it's like a Cobra R but about 2000 of them made a year.
You can't compare stock cars now days when getting to this you need to see what cars they choose for racing, who uses the fastest cars in motorsports history and what drag cars have taken more tittles then any car is what the Mustang. You are trashing a Sports car that comes in many forms, a crappy one for low budget people to a High end sports car that can run with Evo 7s and Ferraris, thats why its so popular not because of the it's performace but on how people can buy the car and say "I have a Mustang" When people buy a Civic they say "wow I got a crappy economy car that I can drive around" whats the fun in that? Plus take a Rice Civic put it up againts a Rice Stang who will win now huh?

No, because it wasn't in GT1. And FastPat, I find it ironic that your standing up for the Mustang telling people not to bash it when you bash other cars. Ofcourse the Civic isn't meant to run with a Mustang, but what about a BMW M3, which would kick the **** out of one, or the Mazda RX-8 or Nissan 350Z, all are similar in performance and all are faster on a circuit than your average Mustang, they should all beat tha Mustang Cobra with it's what 390Bhp. It's not a sports car for everyone because not everyone wants one or likes them and it isn't the most practical choice. I will agree that they arn't bad cars, the fact that they are still in production testtify's to that, but compared to the likes of the Audi S4, BMW M3 and other super saloons and coupe's over this side of the pond, the Mustang doesn't stand up on a circuit or in terms of practicality.

I wasn't bashing any cars, I was just pointing out the fact that he was comparing a Econmy car with a Sports car!!
a Mach 1 can stand up to a 350Z, RX-8 easyly, and it will last longer then a RX-8 since the rotary engine still isn't 100% full proof, you will be going through an engine every 5 years like the RX-7, hopefully Mazda (Who is owned by Ford mind you) will come out with this wonder hydralic turbo and see what they can do.

FastPat
I wasn't bashing any cars, I was just pointing out the fact that he was comparing a Econmy car with a Sports car!!
a Mach 1 can stand up to a 350Z, RX-8 easyly, and it will last longer then a RX-8 since the rotary engine still isn't 100% full proof, you will be going through an engine every 5 years like the RX-7, hopefully Mazda (Who is owned by Ford mind you) will come out with this wonder hydralic turbo and see what they can do.

Ford don't fully own Mazda. Its about a 40% owned company by Ford.

Well without Ford we woulden't be seeing the RX-8, Miata Bullet, or any supersports cars right now. Ever since the Ford gave the go to let Austrailia help out in the designs and stuff Mazda has never been more popular.

gran_turismo_bandit
I know you mean well, but i don't have the FTO LM, and the GTO LM just sucks @$$ when compared to a fully modified R33 Skyline GT-R Vspec II or GTO Twin Turbo.

those endurance races DO suck. i raced the SS11 All-Night races sitting in a leather recliner. had to peel myself out of it because i stuck. that was not cool. i just feel like i have to beat that race, because i have this feeling of not finishing what i started.
:mad: :mad: :irked: The Gto Lm Does Not Suck 🤬 !!! Its The Best Car In The Game!!!! :mad: :mad: :irked:

CARLOVER96
:mad: :mad: :irked: The Gto Lm Does Not Suck 🤬 !!! Its The Best Car In The Game!!!! :mad: :mad: :irked:

You're wrong. A Fully Modded Skyline R33 with some tuning could do wonders. If you're a car lover, you wouldn't focus on power. I like the RX-7 RZ. Just cause of the 787B paint job modification. :sly:

Darin's right, the GTO LM does not suck and it was my fave special model but some tuned cars like the R33 GT-R could be made faster than it.
I'm a member of the secret society of GTP.

Darin
You're wrong. A Fully Modded Skyline R33 with some tuning could do wonders. If you're a car lover, you wouldn't focus on power. I like the RX-7 RZ. Just cause of the 787B paint job modification. :sly:
Does the RX-7 have a 787B paint job in GT? I hand't noticed, I'll have to load up and have a lok at that.

yes it has. (but in my garage it wasn't orange-green but red-blue)

my fav. cars are the FTO-LM edition, delSol-LM edition (black) and the Castrol Supra in black(!) also

Zero
I have gotten my FTO LM up to 235 mph, i have not gotten anywhere near that in my R33 and the only 2 cars that i have that can beat that are the GTO Twin Turbo, and Viper GTS-R
Thats peculiar I hit 245 in an R33 back when I was driving cars in GT...

The best car in GT 1 is the yellow or purple Concept car, It will sadly beat any car in the game, Except my Hybrided Del Sol LM!!! :sly:

(((Also below is the Green and Yellow Rx7 you guy's were talking about a few posts above.)))

Attachments

• gt1-9r.JPG
    gt1-9r.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 85
  • gt1-9n.JPG
    gt1-9n.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 59
SilentRikku27
I think the GTO is the best car along with that Skyline, but if I had to choose it would be the GTO since it is a bit faster and it handles around the same.
Is that GTO TT or a different version? It is fast but it's so heavy, I prefer lighter cars but still lots of go. The Cerberra is a dream to drive, but you have to stay awake otherwise it bites back!!

Darin
I Dont Think The 787B Exists In GT1. GTO LM DOES NOT SUCK 🤬 IN GT1!!!!!!!

Back