Best Car in GT1

• Thread starter Zero
  • 642 comments
CARLOVER96
Darin
I like the RX-7 RZ. Just cause of the 787B paint job modification. :sly:
I Dont Think The 787B Exists In GT1.
He never said nor implied the 787B existed in GT1.

He merely said the RX-7 RZ has a 787B-like paint job on its race-modification body.

A few other RX-7's do, too.

Cerbera LM and Concept Car can kill anything in GT. Only souped Nismo 400R can compare.

BTW Hybrids sucks biggest time.

I really like the mustang, I know Live that there are better cars but for some reason I just love to play the game with that car!

Im not so sure that is a fact cause I was just racing in it at my friends house. So in less you can create cars with the sharklink for GT1 then it is in the game. :)

SportWagon
He never said nor implied the 787B existed in GT1.

He merely said the RX-7 RZ has a 787B-like paint job on its race-modification body.

Yes, just the '96 RX-7 RZ. That's why it's one of my favorite GT1 cars. Other RX-7s have a variant of the "787B" design, with yellow-and-green, a red-and-dark purple, and a red-and-black, among others.

In GT2, the '96 Type RZ also has the 787B's paint scheme; however, the '97 Type RZ has a different paint style (more like the '98 Type R/RS/RB race-mods).

T100
Im not so sure that is a fact cause I was just racing in it at my friends house. So in less you can create cars with the sharklink for GT1 then it is in the game. :)
It's a fact that FOrs isn't in GT1 and theres no Ford Mustangs, theres onl 10 manufacturers in GT4, Nissan, Honda, Subaru, Toyota, Mitsaubishi, Mazda, Cheverolet, Dodge, TVR and Aston Martin. Thats the fact, no Ford, no sharkported Ford, and definitely no Mustangs.

T100

No Ford Mustangs in GT1. Sounds like you were playing GT2 at your freinds house.

pupik
Yes, just the '96 RX-7 RZ. That's why it's one of my favorite GT1 cars. Other RX-7s have a variant of the "787B" design, with yellow-and-green, a red-and-dark purple, and a red-and-black, among others.
Each car has two options. The '91 Type R second choice looks close to the 787B scheme, although, true, I think it has red in place of orange.

Initially my fave was the Skyline souped up to the max in full red racing livery, but after that I found that the Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo 935bhp had better handling and was faster to boot,so that became my fave afterwards.

Actually the fully tuned R33 GT-R's and 400R's pulled off better lap times than the GTO's.

The GTO TT is perhapes too fast for some of the courses. A friend once said that a fully tuned GTO TT could reach 400 K on a race track in GT. I raced mine on GVS and reached 321 K but I was on the rev limit when going over the start/finish line so I could have had more.

JKooks
:confused:

The Concept Car looked good and had some impressive acceleration, but the thing couldn't go uphill - this was obviously some sort of grave programming error. The instant the track's grade exceeded 0 degrees, the RPM's dropped by half. This car was largely overlooked for the final cut.

I'm still tweaking these trying to keep the car from reaching orbit during a curb check, but try these settings. It should eliminate most problems you have with power loss. (I am assuming you were talking about the racing model.)

S:4.7/3.9
H:85/85
D:2/2
C:0/0
S:5/5
B:12/15
D:0.70/0.75

Staying on topic, to pick the best car I would need to toss a coin between the Concept, TRD, Cerbera LM, and Griffith 4. My personal favorite though is any RX-7.

Red Frog
Staying on topic, to pick the best car I would need to toss a coin between the Concept, TRD, Cerbera LM, and Griffith 4. My personal favorite though is any RX-7.
Not sure about the Griffith but agree regards the others, assuming that TRD is the TRD3000 model won by all gold on the A license?

Yes, that's the one. Seems to me it doesn't quite have the maximum power of a Supra but it handles better because of it. Less tire spinning, more demonic acceleration.

Best cars overall in GT1.
FTO LM, Cerbera LM and Dodge Concept car for speed and handling.

Best cars for Top Speed are fully modded R33 Skylines, Supras and the Mitsubishi GTO.

The FTO LM and Cerbera LM are faster on twisty tracks and the Skylines etc are better at top speed.

Red Frog
Yes, that's the one. Seems to me it doesn't quite have the maximum power of a Supra but it handles better because of it. Less tire spinning, more demonic acceleration.
I found it to be the other way round. The Supra handled better, especially if you clip the kurbs on the tracks, the TRD3000 bounced all over the place then!!!!

TMM
Red Frog
I found it to be the other way round. The Supra handled better, especially if you clip the kurbs on the tracks, the TRD3000 bounced all over the place then!!!!
You might be able to fix the bouncing with suspension tuning.

IIRC a non-racemod TRD 3000GT has more downforce than the comparable Supra RZ's.

SportWagon
You might be able to fix the bouncing with suspension tuning.

IIRC a non-racemod TRD 3000GT has more downforce than the comparable Supra RZ's.
These were both Race Modded and it is only my impression having raced both of them against some good opponents. I tried to dial out the bouncyness but I was never able to eliminate it altogether, however both were very exciting cars to drive and race and I had much fun in both.

I have much love for the

LM FTO
LM Del Sol
LM Concept Car
But I also like the Eunos Roadster. Not because of the speed or power it has but it's paint job and design. I love the yellow colour :)

My favorite GT1 car is the twin-turbo Mazda Eunos Cosmo 20B Type-E CCS because it's the closest car in the game to my Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe. They are both big, heavy turbocharged luxury sports cars with automatic transmissions.

1990_15.jpg

The Concept car is the Best car in the game and My Del Sol is the Fastest Del Sol, Lol!!!

Attachments

• del%20sol%20wheely.JPG
    del%20sol%20wheely.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 49
  • gt1-9n.JPG
    gt1-9n.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 43
Stinky Chicken
You use automatic? :odd:

Both in-game and in real life? :odd: :odd:

Well, yes and no. In the game the car has an automatic transmission but I choose to shift it manually. In real life my primary car (the Turbo Coupe) comes with an automatic transmission, but I know how to drive with cars with manual transmissions and am about to buy a 5-speed Ford Mustang GT '94.

Latest Posts

Back