Best looking car in GT6

• Thread starter VISIONPSA
  • 63 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
MSHCiceyhart5
Whats the best looking car in GT6?
I'd say the ferrari f40 or the classic alfa romeo with that very long name.But i'm wondering what other people think..so let me know :)

Well I would split this in two categories, classic and modern, so for the classic is really tough but I would say both the Ferraris 250 (GTO and GT), and for modern cars, it's between 3 cars, 458 Itália, One-77 and V12 Vantage. So hard to choose one of them...

SuperCar | Lexus LFA
Small Hatch | Alfa Romeo MiTo

Very subjective topic, as for classics I like the old Japanese cars like the Toyota 2000GT and Datsun Zs. Modern cars I'll have to reiterate my love for the Lexus LFA

I'll categorize them into my most beautiful by country.

Japan: Toyota 2000GT (Classic), Mazda 787B (Favorite Racecar) and Lexus LFA (Favoritest car in the universe)

UK: Jaguar XJ13 (Reminds me of the Mach 5) and Aston Martin One-77 (Freaking beautiful :drool:)

MURICA MURICA MURICA: Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 (Very pretty Vette), SRT Viper GTS (Prettiest Viper so far), Chrysler Prowler (PD maek premium pls) and Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe.

Italy (Tricky part): Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (Brilliant looking car), Pagani Huayra (Steampunky and beautiful), Lancia Stratos and the Miura P400.

France: Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Citroen GT By Citroen, Alpine A110 1600S, Citroen 2CV

Germany: Mercedes SLS AMG, 300SL Coupe, Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro

Most beautiful of everything and everything:

Lexus LFA '10

2013 R18 e-Tron, McNish's livery (needs to be in gt6)
/ 2013 R8 5.2 in ibis white
image.jpg

Or the matte blue

image.jpg

/2013 Dodge Charger

image.jpg

(Courtesy of @NBDESIGNZ )

/ F430 Scuderia

image.jpg

/ Audi Quattro

image.jpg

/ 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish (the one James May drove) (needs to be in gt6)

image.jpg

/ Ford Mustang Mach One
/ 2013 BMW x6 (needs to be in gt6)
image.jpg

BUT MOST OF ALL!!!
Audi RS7 ( needs to be in gt6)
image.jpg

Last edited:
As we don't have a DBS or the latest Vanquish I would say the Aston Martin V12 Vantage is my personal favourite.

Definately the LFA Nurburg Package 2012. Those spoilers just transform the car totally.

Back