Best looking car in GT6

• Thread starter VISIONPSA
  • 63 comments
Daihatsu Midget! :bowdown: :bowdown:

1385355838189.gif

2013 R18 e-Tron, McNish's livery (needs to be in gt6)
/ 2013 R8 5.2 in ibis white

Or the matte blue

/2013 Dodge Charger

/ F430 Scuderia

View attachment 106557

/ Audi Quattro

/ 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish (the one James May drove) (needs to be in gt6)

/ Ford Mustang Mach One

/ 2013 BMW x6 (needs to be in gt6)

BUT MOST OF ALL!!!
Audi RS7 ( needs to be in gt6)

That's not a Scuderia.
And the X6/M6 needs to be less ugly.

That GTO in post #35 is very sweet one of my favorite cars IRL, always loved the way it looks.

I am also very fond of the Ford GT, definitely the best looking American car I have ever saw

Very difficult to choose just one as there are many I love to sit and gaze at.

Ferrari 250 GTO
Alfa Romeo 8C
Lamborghini Miura
Aston Martin One-77
Jaguar XJ13
Toyota 2000GT
Shelby Cobra

I just couldn't pick one from that list.

Very difficult to choose just one as there are many I love to sit and gaze at.

Ferrari 250 GTO
Alfa Romeo 8C
Lamborghini Miura
Aston Martin One-77
Jaguar XJ13
Toyota 2000GT
Shelby Cobra

I just couldn't pick one from that list.
Out of that list? XJ13:gtpflag:,too bad it costs so much..

For Classic it's a tie between the Lamborghini Miura and the 63' Corvette. The E-Type Jag would be in there but the model of it is terrible.

For Modern the Alfa 8C Competizione is incredible. The Merc SLS is one of my personal favorites but I understand this might not be to everyone's taste.

That's not a Scuderia.
And the X6/M6 needs to be less ugly.
I couldnt find a good picture of one.... like, a REALLY good picture but I thought that would suffice for the visual stimuli. The X6 may look horrid to some, but sounds AMAAAAAAZZZING!!!!:drool: I heard one hit on the gas and squeal around a corner and I almost went into tears.

But the Tourage with the 6.0 V12 is a boss. Id take that any day.

Edit - Or the Q7 with the same engine

The Pagani Huayra with naked carbon fibre is the winner for me, there's just something about it that no other car can match in terms of looks to me. The lines look fantastic, and those unique wing mirrors are gorgeous. Just apply some gold wheels and it's perfect.

Shame a real one costs over half a million pounds :(

pagani-huayra-big-3.jpg

The V12 vantage ain't bad either

Last edited:
The Pagani Huayra with naked carbon fibre is the winner for me, there's just something about it that no other car can match in terms of looks to me. The lines look fantastic, and those unique wing mirrors are gorgeous. Just apply some gold wheels and it's perfect.

Shame a real one costs over half a million pounds :(

pagani-huayra-big-3.jpg

The V12 vantage ain't bad either
sorry but i vant take people seriously when they want gold/chrom/silver painted cars or wheels in real life... its like "Your kidding me, right?"

sorry but i vant take people seriously when they want gold/chrom/silver painted cars or wheels in real life... its like "Your kidding me, right?"

To each their own i guess, but look at the picture of the Zonda R I have posted below. That too is a naked carbon fibre car but with gold wheels. I wouldn't say that the wheels look tacky or anything but rather classy, making them stand out but not in an aggressive "Look at me!" kind of way. I think the Carbon Fibre Edition Huayra would look beautiful with gold wheels.

Pagani-Zonda-R-2009.jpg

On another note, why does the Huayra have two rear brake calipers? Surely the wheels would lock up with just one, so what use does the second one serve?

To each their own i guess, but look at the picture of the Zonda R I have posted below. That too is a naked carbon fibre car but with gold wheels. I wouldn't say that the wheels look tacky or anything but rather classy, making them stand out but not in an aggressive "Look at me!" kind of way. I think the Carbon Fibre Edition Huayra would look beautiful with gold wheels.

Pagani-Zonda-R-2009.jpg

On another note, why does the Huayra have two rear brake calipers? Surely the wheels would lock up with just one, so what use does the second one serve?
what ever floats peoples boat, but i do laugh at the attention getters and the footballers...

And that double caliper? I dunno.... I always though the positioning of brake calipers has been an art by automakers, all of them claiming their positioning is better..

Oh... My choice above could have also been this real deal and the GT6 car. It was a close call...

6B8FCCF7-66F3-4D4E-92EC-252505EFDC93.jpeg
598E03EF-2243-4E8B-BB2D-7CDE832CDB46.jpeg

Also here is the car from my GT6 replicas collection...

59EE6EBA-6C91-48FB-9CE2-D97E32B13E3E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back