Best sounding car..

• Thread starter sUn
  • 108 comments

sUn

(Banned)
So what car sounds the best?

I'd have to say a fully modded skyline, at around 2000RPM.
Also, a Shelby Cobra at 0mph, shift into 4th, then start accelerating around 2000-2500RPM, it's fantastic. đź‘Ť

Panoz Esperate GTR1, hands down. That sound is fresh from a 7.0 liter V8. Gotta love the deep sounds.

The corvette should have that same sound also, but the crackheads of PD made it sound like a ricer.

Why does nobody use the Alfa Romero 155? Wait a minute, I don't either, but I will! I know! I'll use it for my 100 at Complex String:)

heero 12
Why does nobody use the Alfa Romero 155? Wait a minute, I don't either, but I will! I know! I'll use it for my 100 at Complex String:)

2 reasons!

1) There's no such thing as an Alfa Romero (sic)
2) The Alfa-Romeo 155 isn't present in GT3. It was available as the BTCC version in GT2.

You're thinking of the Alfa-Romeo 156 in GT3.

Sorry for being such a sarcastic and pendantic 🤬

I'm only teasing!!! :lol:

Spoon Civic Type-R.
To hear F1 type noises coming from that little shopping-trolley is hilarious.

Excellent car all the same though!

All of you people saying GT40 are making me unhappy. I've raced that series 4 times without getting it. Time to go fire up my PS2 and have another go.

Slick6
All of you people saying GT40 are making me unhappy. I've raced that series 4 times without getting it. Time to go fire up my PS2 and have another go.

Use the "save after 9th race, then reload until you get it" trick to stop you going mad! :sly:

Seriously though, the rumble from the GT40 is well worth it! :)

Smallhorses
2 reasons!

1) There's no such thing as an Alfa Romero (sic)
2) The Alfa-Romeo 155 isn't present in GT3. It was available as the BTCC version in GT2.

You're thinking of the Alfa-Romeo 156 in GT3.

Sorry for being such a sarcastic and pendantic 🤬

I'm only teasing!!! :lol:
Sorry for being even more pedantic, it was the DTM/ITC version (and it sounded great!)

Darin
Panoz Esperate GTR1, hands down. That sound is fresh from a 7.0 liter V8. Gotta love the deep sounds.

Word.

And the gt40 as mentioned. Another favourite of mine is the 787b blurring at low revs.

Ok, I just tried this last night, get into a Shelby Cobra and choose manual transmission, come to a complete stop and put it into fourth, turn your TV volume up as far as local noise polution laws will allow, lift off the brake and floor it.

GT40 certainly. The first time I ever 'drove' it was during the Seattle test for the Special licence. After that I went straight into the GT World Championship to get one.

I like my hamburger fried like when you guys get beat by an F1 crap car when you have a geo metro ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! ZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

heero 12
Ok, I just tried this last night, get into a Shelby Cobra and choose manual transmission, come to a complete stop and put it into fourth, turn your TV volume up as far as local noise polution laws will allow, lift off the brake and floor it.

Isn't that what I said in the my first post. :P

sUn
So what car sounds the best?

I'd have to say a fully modded skyline, at around 2000RPM.
Also, a Shelby Cobra at 0mph, shift into 4th, then start accelerating around 2000-2500RPM, it's fantastic. đź‘Ť

Either way, your right, it sounds awesome.

I want some of whatever PS2 GT3 has taken today! He's clearly lost the plot, script and probably even the damned theatre too!
:lol:

Back