Best sounding car..

• Thread starter sUn
  • 108 comments
Vietorious
I swear the god we had over 5 of these Threads -_-

I believe its "I swear "TO" Go..." and its not SPAMMING, its just a sin... someone said this, "Thou shalt NOT take the Lord thy God's name in vain"

Was that constructive??

Cagedheat
I believe its "I swear "TO" Go..." and its not SPAMMING, its just a sin... someone said this, "Thou shalt NOT take the Lord thy God's name in vain"

Was that constructive??
From the AUP:

"Spam - wasteful comments and posts, as judged by our moderators, will be removed and the member warned or banned."

Therefore, using up time and space with a post to let everyone know you think there are 5 threads just like this one is considered a WASTEFUL comment and/or post. I'd be careful if I were you...THEY'RE WATCHING YOU!

oh yes .. how could I forget the NSX. Just bought one, and tuned it fully for joke and tried it out. And just couldn't shift up at the start of redline. I reved allwayz all the way up towards the rev limiter an shiftet just before that. /southern USA accent: "Sweeeeeeeeeet" /acc off :).

i just recently bought the fiat turbo coupe now when its got al of its horses its sounds great but i dont mess with the drivetrain i leave that stock but still the best sounding 2 me try it u might like it

the polo golf-looking VW sounds good.....but the mit. evolution sounds better, just turn up your speakers and start off in 4th gear....then it sounds real like a tractor......the s2000 sounds wicked too

Opel Astra (touring car) V8 Coupe - just in general, and try shifting to higher gears too. Try slow revving as well. My favorite race car next to 787B.

Mercedes CLK and CL

787B - love it in low gears when going around turns especially, and the F1-esque sound.

Audi S4 - with or sport or stock muffler, forget which but it gives it a nice roar.

Z06 - fully tuned, looooooove this

Viper GTS - fully tuned accept for sport or stock muffler, forget which again, gives it a great sound.

350Z concept

Mustang - ditto Viper. Sounds extra great on replays too.

GT40

Esperante

Cobra - stock or sport muffler.

Skyline R34

ZZ-II

Speed 12

Zonda Race Car

Jaguar XKR - fully tuned, awesome, want to get the race car which sounds like the same, but love the look fo it.

Wish I could of got the CLK-DTM, as that would be cool to have too, love the wya it looks, but passed on it way way back when I first got the game... can i get it again?

sUn
So what car sounds the best?

I'd have to say a fully modded skyline, at around 2000RPM.
Also, a Shelby Cobra at 0mph, shift into 4th, then start accelerating around 2000-2500RPM, it's fantastic. 👍

-------------

Use the MAZDA 787B

in the highest gear and take off. sounds like a real rotary engine.

Lupo Cup Car sounds pretty good. So does a stock Ruf RGT.. surprised no one mentioned that one yet. It sounds more like a Porsche than their 911 does.

Otherwise, I'd agree with the GT40 Road car (without the engine sound being buried under the racing tranny in the Race version), and the Esperante.

Back