Best sounding car..

• Thread starter sUn
  • 108 comments
The GT and Esperante GTR-1 seem to sound alike, but I've never had a ride in the Road version. (i.e. never acquired it) Does the GT Mk. II (that's it's 'official' name) and GT road car sound alike?

Joey
The Vanquish and CTR.
Well, the Vanquish.
Even though it sounded better in Die Another Day.
In Die Another Day it had a Roush Racing 358 strapped under the hood, like the one in this:
04dewalt_400.jpg

A fully modded Lotus Espirit has a nice ring to it, but my overall vote is for the 686 F1 car

icemanshooter23
A fully modded Lotus Espirit has a nice ring to it, but my overall vote is for the 686 F1 car
oh come on. exclude F1 cars cos they rev rell high and sound all the same. screw F1 cars. which normal car sounds great. another one ive discovered is the MUGEN s2000. deep rumbly exhaust note.

Every Mini with every possible combo of parts and setup sound great to me, but it's just not perfect with out a displacment increase.

GT-40, but did anyone think that the cars sounded accurate after you upgraded the exhaust? After upgrading the exhaust on a V8, it would sound like a V6 or inline 4 sometimes. Anyone else agree?

Agreed. I hope I'll get true racing-sounds from Mustang or Corvette if you buy racing exhaust to it, but sometimes it'll get worse than with orig. exhaust, i dont like that very much.

Most of the Engine sounds in GT3 were way off, I don't know what happened! The sounds in GT2 were so much better, The GT40 in GT3 was way off, That's the reason I put a 787B Engine in mines! :dopey: I used the Spoon Civic Engine and The Xsara rally car Engine in a lot of my cars because of there loudness and unique sounds.

Ceiling Fan - the Lambo sounds... uhh... off 👎

I wish we could have the Ferrari 550 or 575M Maranello engine, sounded sweet in Bad Boys II

The Speed 12 has a pretty angry sound near red line.

I also love the sound of the Zonda V12's which are actually Mercedes engines, They sound the best.

Victor Vance
Ceiling Fan - the Lambo sounds... uhh... off 👎

I wish we could have the Ferrari 550 or 575M Maranello engine, sounded sweet in Bad Boys II
true true. i was lucky enough to get a ride in a 360cs. bloody AMAZING. really loud. ill never forget it as long as i live. seriously

HYBRIDLVR
Most of the Engine sounds in GT3 were way off, I don't know what happened! The sounds in GT2 were so much better, The GT40 in GT3 was way off, That's the reason I put a 787B Engine in mines! :dopey: I used the Spoon Civic Engine and The Xsara rally car Engine in a lot of my cars because of there loudness and unique sounds.

I think the Corvette & 3000GT sound real. The MR 2 doesn't though. Those are the only cars that I can compare.

hmm I don't know if this has been written before, but did someone check the sound of fully tuned Beetle RSi ... love that a lot :).

The Mazda 787b has, in my opinion, the best engine note hands down. It sounds similar to an F1 when accelerating, but once you head into a turn and downshift, the thing sounds like a caged puma.

I'm also a sucker for the sound of the first car I saved up for, the SVT Cobra. When fully tuned, it screams.

Back