Best Spider and Roadster?

• Thread starter Marwan
  • 11 comments
What is THE BEST spider and roadster car in GT3? I am having a difficult time finding one that will get the job done in pro. mode. Thanks A Lot. GO RAPTORS!!!!

DIE GRIFFITH DIEE!!!!! sorry, just a bit of pent up hatred for that car. i wanted to beat that series in pro league with the Elise 190, but the damn griffith kept knockin me off the road and sprintin like a ***** on the straights. :mad:

Dang, Angel. I guess so. Maybe if you remember it's the AI, not the car? I'm not sure if there's any particular car I got peeved at. Well, maybe the R390 in some late-stage races, because it kept hitting me.

Other than that, I just refuse to have a PT Cruiser in my garage. I just don't like that thing. (BTW, ever read the Car Talk review of that? They refer to it as a "Chuck Magnet," because it mostly catches the attention of guys in their 40s.)

OK, so this has nothing to do with the original thread so far. Other than maybe the Griffith ticking off Angel may help show this one's worth considering. Just don't be surprised if Angel comes after you if the I-Link battles ever start.

Ruf 3400S or S2000 should do the trick... I used the Spoon S2K with super slicks, worked to perfection!

i will never have a PT Cruiser, nor a Corvette in my GT3 garage... ever!

Believe it or not, that series used to be my worst nightmare until I maxed up my Vauxhall roadster and hit the road. I made the other sniff the fart of my Vaux !!!

Hey! Whats wrong with the Corvettes????
I finally registered just to find out what you guys have against the Vettes. Personally I love Corvettes, so I'm a little biased to own them in the game.

Originally posted by Sertsa
Dang, Angel. I guess so. Maybe if you remember it's the AI, not the car? I'm not sure if there's any particular car I got peeved at. Well, maybe the R390 in some late-stage races, because it kept hitting me.

Other than that, I just refuse to have a PT Cruiser in my garage. I just don't like that thing. (BTW, ever read the Car Talk review of that? They refer to it as a "Chuck Magnet," because it mostly catches the attention of guys in their 40s.)

OK, so this has nothing to do with the original thread so far. Other than maybe the Griffith ticking off Angel may help show this one's worth considering. Just don't be surprised if Angel comes after you if the I-Link battles ever start.

:lol::P

Back