Best start car

• Thread starter sjp1966
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just bought GT4, i had GT3 but was pants at it :) anyway, to get the best advantage i can, is there a car that could be classed as a best 1st buy for GT4?

Steve

On my second run through of the game I didn't buy any cars for a long time. The cars you get for passing the license tests can be used to progress quite far. I particularly like the Nismo 270R.

sjp1966
I have just bought GT4, i had GT3 but was pants at it :) anyway, to get the best advantage i can, is there a car that could be classed as a best 1st buy for GT4?

Steve
Galant VR-4.

Well, if you transfer game data from GT3, go and but the HPA Motorsports Golf or whatever. It's the best bang for your buck.

on my theme run (Initial-D) i took the Rx-7 GT-X becasue the infini 3 wasnt in the used lot. I threw in the chip and changed the oil, killed the sunday cup with next to no effort. But after buying the car and the 2 little upgrades u are left stone broke

I did the file transfer from GT3, and then picked up a Corvette Z06. Then, by putting on a wing, racing brakes, and racing medium tires, that thing flew. :)

I also did a file transfer from gt3 and with the 110,000 i started on my b liscense testrs to make the days pass and bought a 3000gt vr-4 turbo in the used cars and put a stage 4 turbo on it th started ut with a 700+ hp car and is still one of the fastest cars i have. with all engine upgrades this car has 867 horsepower and the handling isn't bad either

I also did a file transfere, and then I bought an '05 Mustang. Its a great car, and you can get it to almost 600 hp. The V8 is a really good engine to build on, plus it comes stock with almost 300 hp.

I bought a mitsubishi lancer evo2 GSR out of the used car section and stage 2 turbo, did sunday cup, sold autobianchi and went from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back