Best Steering Wheel on the Market for GTS?

• Thread starter GA 52
  • 216 comments

Attachments

• 6DC6ABA2-7CE2-46E9-ABBE-855A4700CD75.jpeg
    6DC6ABA2-7CE2-46E9-ABBE-855A4700CD75.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 21
Great job dude!!!! If you want it to look great too, simply paint the wood or wrap it with some nice plastic sheet.. or something like it! :)
Absolutely and yes it will be painted black...- but now I need to seriously do some racing here . :) . :) . I understand that the load cell set-ups are very much personal feelings - but I have tried out a few different ones now - but still find them kind of "harder than I like" to get a good braking. Just wonder what would be the norm for an average racer out there?

Absolutely and yes it will be painted black...- but now I need to seriously do some racing here . :) . :) . I understand that the load cell set-ups are very much personal feelings - but I have tried out a few different ones now - but still find them kind of "harder than I like" to get a good braking. Just wonder what would be the norm for an average racer out there?

Turn down brF on your wheel to 020 or 010. That‘s my setting.

Right now probably the T-GT wheel.

The ultimate setup for gt sport would be a T-GT with fanatec pedals :)

Csl is a great wheel but Polyphony hasnt put in the effort to make it as good is it can be yet.

Csl is a better wheel if you play other games also
Can you use the fanatic peddles with a T-GT wheel ?

I can make you a video later today if you want to.
Hei dude - just found out - sat down and played with the "wrench" and I found the Brf - sat it to 20 then 10. I'm in heaven! WOW - now we're talikng braking here - holy cow! Wow mate - THANKS!!!!!! You're being a good help also mirrorman,supergt and all. Great stuff guy's. Getting back to business now - all working great for me now. Happy to have 1.5mnths more vacation! Gonna lose a lot of weight . :)

upload_2018-5-18_17-33-40.png

I don´t know what you mean... as you know the brake cell may differ depending of the brake stifness as in figure from the manual...

And I don´t know which is the one in my pedals (sincerily)... But through the Wheel Variable BRF ... try starting at Off and raising 10 each time... (I honestly use.. Off!!!) And I have heavy feet...

View attachment 737056
I don´t know what you mean... as you know the brake cell may differ depending of the brake stifness as in figure from the manual...

And I don´t know which is the one in my pedals (sincerily)... But through the Wheel Variable BRF ... try starting at Off and raising 10 each time... (I honestly use.. Off!!!) And I have heavy feet...
Now that I learned between the Bfr settings on the steering wheel combined with the setting of rubber stiffeners in the back of the pedal I now (finally) get the picture.... phuuuuu too ol' for computers and stuff... LOL . Cheers mate.

Guy's - one question. Is there a way to adjust for gas pedal travel length from no gas to full gas?
You can do it if you connect your wheel base to your pc and enable an option in the game controller options. I don’t know the name but something with “enable ... lc...(no auto calibration)”. Then you can adjust min and max value of clutch, brake and throttle. I did it this morning but had no time to test it. Think I can test it tomorrow.

Last edited:
On the pedals themselves,no.
May I ask why?
With a 8 to 10cm travel and it looks like the foot rest are made for the floor not from a racing seat so when I push the gas pedal from 0 to full my heel slides 8 to 10 cm in a forward movement. I don't know if you understand but it changes my position behind the wheel. Sorry - I'm Norwegien not good in this english things......

You can do it if you connect your wheel base to your pc and enable an option in the game controller options. I don’t know the name but something with “enable ... lc...(no auto calibration)”. Then you can adjust min and max value of clutch, brake and throttle. I did it this morning but had no time to test it. Think I can test it tomorrow.

It works. I just tested it. Dead zone, maximum outputs are like I setup in the pc. :)

Attachments

• D374B2AA-A346-4970-A29E-939371A076EF.jpeg
    D374B2AA-A346-4970-A29E-939371A076EF.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 49AD10CF-A0E6-4913-A9CA-7F153474DC84.jpeg
    49AD10CF-A0E6-4913-A9CA-7F153474DC84.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 19
Dear all,

I need some help as my new CSL Elite Racing wheel is too heavy on the steering and it feels a little bouncy in the corners. The wheel is now set as: S_1, Sen-Aut, FF-095, Sho-OFF, AbS-OFF, dr1-OFF, For-100, Spr-OFF, dPr-OFF, brF020, FEI-004. Any better suggestions would be HIGHLY appreciated! Thanks and have a great day. :)

Back