I think it would be nice if PD rewarded the racers who have achieved level 40 A-spec with more than just a trophy!..How about that X2010 that is freely given to b-specers at level 35...
I don't know if they will be adding other cars though as that would set a precident(I think?)...Well who knows. If they do I hope it's not more Skylines...The more the merrier though in any case Imo.
I think it would be nice if PD rewarded the racers who have achieved level 40 A-spec with more than just a trophy!..How about that X2010 that is freely given to b-specers at level 35...
I don't know if they will be adding other cars though as that would set a precident(I think?)...Well who knows. If they do I hope it's not more Skylines...The more the merrier though in any case Imo.
or no more miata's
or in that case no more 90's Japanese cars there are to many of them
we need premium zonda f's
nobles
ferraris
lambos(tractor!!!!)
more exotic cars!!!
and maybe a big rig for ***** and giggles