BkS Media | Important Announcement

• Thread starter BkS
  • 859 comments
Pretty cool supra pics:tup::). Its a damn shame the RZ isnt premium...

Yeah I know, IMO it should have been premium right from the start along with some other cars too, like the Jag S-Type R, and a lot of the TVR's.

You made the Supra look good :drool:, esp the last shot.

Nice Gallery 👍

Thanks man! 👍

Lovin the Black and Whites from the HSC:tup::)
and 2nd pic in the supra set

Thanks! :D

BkS
Random snapshot... Testing out how well the lighting is in Toyko... Apparently it's not that great XD

6365629483_3f20a2f6f7_z.jpg

Oh, it's super realistic, congratulations!

Didn't disappoint, that's for sure - great set. Love the tones; nice control over the grays as well. You've got some funky color banding/posterization going on in a few places, but that can be fixed easily. Great composition on the close-ups and I love the caliper shot - simple yet compelling. Great car-art.

That SLR set 1 of 3 are amazing!
especially the vertical shots! 👍👍👍
its just so nice, i would print the verticals poster size! really love it!!!
i dont know what else to say. just AMAZING!

Didn't disappoint, that's for sure - great set. Love the tones; nice control over the grays as well. You've got some funky color banding/posterization going on in a few places, but that can be fixed easily. Great composition on the close-ups and I love the caliper shot - simple yet compelling. Great car-art.

Yeah I know about the posterization, it's because I shot these a little too much under the exposure I was looking for, so I had to brighten them up a little in PS.

Nice set in b&w. I love how the details stand out 👍

Thanks a lot! :)

That SLR set 1 of 3 are amazing!
especially the vertical shots! 👍👍👍
its just so nice, i would print the verticals poster size! really love it!!!
i dont know what else to say. just AMAZING!

Thank you very much! :D I could print poster size if you wish, but there will be a fee. ;)

I have a new banner now on the first page... I'd like to hear some feedback on what people think of it.

If your too lazy to click on the first page here's a link.

Clicky!

Hey BkS my bro, amazing work you been doing, loving the Supra shots, tones fits perfectly and that E46 Touring shot looks good too, it's in Monza?

Cheers 👍

Hey BkS my bro, amazing work you been doing, loving the Supra shots, tones fits perfectly and that E46 Touring shot looks good too, it's in Monza?

Cheers 👍

Yeah Paul, It's Monza. 👍

A bit too dark, but definetly worth a 👍

Was thinkin' that myself, was trying to get a nice big macho look.

Just checked out your whole gallery.. You have some really great pictures in here, my favorite set has to be the SLR the long shots are just amazing :drool:, i like how you've improved lately, at first i thought some of the pictures were a bit too dark for my taste but as i got to see the newer ones i found more and more great pictures... Nice work! 👍

Just checked out your whole gallery.. You have some really great pictures in here, my favorite set has to be the SLR the long shots are just amazing :drool:, i like how you've improved lately, at first i thought some of the pictures were a bit too dark for my taste but as i got to see the newer ones i found more and more great pictures... Nice work! 👍

Thanks OJ! Means a lot :D!

I have to agree with Adrianf1, that SLR shot is just amazing !!
I see the idea behind the preview shot. looking forward for the whole set :)

I have to agree with Adrianf1, that SLR shot is just amazing !!
I see the idea behind the bonus shot. looking forward for the whole set :)

Thanks matey!

Beautiful work with the Supra! Absolutely love the warm lighting you used!

Thank you!

All photos of Mercedes are fantastic but I really liked this. 👍

No, thank you good sir! 👍

I do apologise for my lack of updating here. I'm currently busy working on "Project Ziel Brand" and for those who are dutch... You'll understand what it means, for those of you who don't, it translates to: Project Soul Fire. 👍

I will try get set 2 up, sometime this week. Thanks to everyone who's commented so far. 👍

Back