Black List of drivers you must elude.

• Thread starter LANDO
  • 223 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another to add to the list is TownBox. Raced him tonight. Doesnt even try to pass properly, just sticks his nose up the inside and punts you off.

Brian408
I raced this guy a dozen or so times at the US online test at Daytona.
At first I thought he was just a bad driver but he was just another tool!
He never once drafted by me without hitting me, he crashed a couple of other guys & he would brake check you when drafting & if he got behind he'd cut across the infield to make up time.
It was all deliberate so I finally left the US test to find someone else to race with.

CMe
I second that. I've had a recent race with Drift_Yellow_FD in the field, and it was absolutely awful. They went out of their way to disrupt the race by deliberately blocking and ramming every car attempting to pass. From what I saw, they had no other intention but to cause havoc.

Hi there,

a brend new member!

Yes, I've met Drift_Yellow_FD too.. it was so sad.. I had to give up the race.
I hope Kazunori will do something for this "gamer"..

Se you online!! ;)

Woo... that's really sad. **** them if they can't drive. I hope Polyphony Digital solves this with some patches. I really don't know if all the countries have the Sony Playstation site in it's own language, but at the Spanish one there's a formulary that anyone could use and seems to be that those stupids could get off the network if more than 1 user complain about them. Have anybody tried it to know if it works with any of these?

Between, hi to all, I'm from Spain. I've used the forum many time ago (with a doubt I'd about going from 99% to 100% on GRAN TURISMO 4 due to the La Sarthe 24 hours bug), but 80% time I've seen here in this forum as a guest viewer or so. Excuse my english, I've seen here some people from Spain too 👍. I still do not have a copy of GRAN TURISMO 5 PROLOGUE but you know.. just using the forum waiting four our PAL version. Hi to all then and nice info on this forum, really.

Here's a new one yki, clean tidy racing untill last lap of Suzuka, slams his brakes on in the first corner, to save being accused of hitting him i took evading action, and resulted in an of. His action was totally uncalled for. When will these idiots learn that they are spoiling racing for others.

If ever i caught my son on any racing game driving the way some of these idiots do, i would pull the plug on his pc or console, and he would be banned for a while.

I'm sure some people don't have any ******* brains .

I clipped this guy At the begining of the 3rd lap @ Eiger.
So i pulled over ( basically stopped) on the outside of the second turn to let him back past . Was this the wrong thing to do ???

Numpty parked his Golf directly across my nose :confused:
So I reversed . He pulled away so of i go then he starts brake checking & doing little handbrake slides infront of me ( right infront of me ) Even before tun 3 .
This contiued for the whole of the lap . I stayed in 2nd gear trying my best not to hit him.
Passed him begining of lap 4 so he turns around drives the wrong way trying to ram me :dunce:. Don't these people know their cars get ghosted out when they do this .

Trans World Airline Tours:dopey : nvr2fast :dopey:

I'm sure some people don't have any ******* brains .

I clipped this guy At the begining of the 3rd lap @ Eiger.
So i pulled over ( basically stopped) on the outside of the second turn to let him back past . Was this the wrong thing to do ???

Numpty parked his Golf directly across my nose :confused:
So I reversed . He pulled away so of i go then he starts brake checking & doing little handbrake slides infront of me ( right infront of me ) Even before tun 3 .
This contiued for the whole of the lap . I stayed in 2nd gear trying my best not to hit him.
Passed him begining of lap 4 so he turns around drives the wrong way trying to ram me :dunce:. Don't these people know their cars get ghosted out when they do this .

Trans World Airline Tours:dopey : nvr2fast :dopey:

There is some people you just can't figure out. A couple of times when i was racing Daytona, the other players were kinda slow so i would slow down to let them pass, making it more fun for both of us. What a mistake, every time i go to pass them they try cutting you off or ramming you into the wall.

And for the people who slow down and wait for you on the next lap, i kind of enjoyed it when this first happened to me. It was a big thrill trying to avoid them, although the day one causes me to lose a race, i will be throughrally pissed. Maybe if they are behind one lap, PD could do the same thing as they do for the suicide drivers and ghost them out, or maybe thats a bad idea.

Oh and about people using the ds2 or the sixaxis, of course there are alot of people who are very good at using them, but it takes time, alot of time for some. I had to use one the other night, because the DFP is so loud and i didn't want to wake the gf, and i was going all over the place. Heck on daytona i was having trouble keeping the car from spinning.

Who are you to say
**** them if they can't drive.
call me crazy if you want, but i believe anyone who is not porpusly trying to wreck others has just as much right to play the game as you.

I think what we need are marshals (moderators in GT lol) to actually go in races, and do scrutineering.

And I understand we cannot have every race scrutineered, but maybe we can also have an option to report a race to be submitted for review by PD guys, after the race. Then the replay or something will get sent up for PD to review...and take appropriate action.

Brian408
I raced this guy a dozen or so times at the US online test at Daytona.
At first I thought he was just a bad driver but he was just another tool!
He never once drafted by me without hitting me, he crashed a couple of other guys & he would brake check you when drafting & if he got behind he'd cut across the infield to make up time.
It was all deliberate so I finally left the US test to find someone else to race with.

Do a Yahoo or Google search for Brian408. You'll know what you're dealing with.

When we see him, our soul mission is to destroy him.

Don't leave the room, just adapt, thicken up your skin and outsmart him. Fortunately, the US race is only about 2:32 for 3 laps.

Do you guys consider it dirty racing if you go on the inside line in a high speed corner and just bump the other person on the side without spinning him out or anything?

ex. on the turn after the tunnel in eigar

Do you guys consider it dirty racing if you go on the inside line in a high speed corner and just bump the other person on the side without spinning him out or anything?

ex. on the turn after the tunnel in eigar

Racing is rubbing, rubbing is racing, yes i do consider it is ok to pass someone on the inside of a fast corner, however i feel the physics of the game does not allow a gentle rub or leaning on the fellow racer, and it also depends on the experience of the fellow racer.

Who are you to say

call me crazy if you want, but i believe anyone who is not porpusly trying to wreck others has just as much right to play the game as you.
Excuse me mate but it's a misunderstood I think, maybe because of my english I didn't found the proper way to explain the idea I had on that post. Of course that everyone who doesn't want to wreck other cars is welcome for me on GT. When I said "**** them if they can't drive" I meant that if you can't drive without bothering the other cars trying to kick them out or for example trying to do not pass them if they are behind you... that's not a "clean" or "sportive" way to play GRAN TURISMO for me, that's the kind of user that I don't like and due to that I said "**** them if they can't drive". I think that my error was the word "drive" instead "drive without kick others out" or anything else.

Of course that I don't have anything wrong for those who really don't know to drive in a perfect time, I'm not a professional and I really don't care about who is better than who driving. At the end of the day what's important is just the fact of have a fun time with a few mates driving on my favourite car game, that's all. I hope this message is properly written and you could understood this, but please if anybody see that I've done any english error on this message, leave me a note, I joined on this forum because I really didn't knew any better place for GT, but I'm afraid about my english skills then.

Excuse me mate but it's a misunderstood I think, maybe because of my english I didn't found the proper way to explain the idea I had on that post. Of course that everyone who doesn't want to wreck other cars is welcome for me on GT. When I said "**** them if they can't drive" I meant that if you can't drive without bothering the other cars trying to kick them out or for example trying to do not pass them if they are behind you... that's not a "clean" or "sportive" way to play GRAN TURISMO for me, that's the kind of user that I don't like and due to that I said "**** them if they can't drive". I think that my error was the word "drive" instead "drive without kick others out" or anything else.

Of course that I don't have anything wrong for those who really don't know to drive in a perfect time, I'm not a professional and I really don't care about who is better than who driving. At the end of the day what's important is just the fact of have a fun time with a few mates driving on my favourite car game, that's all. I hope this message is properly written and you could understood this, but please if anybody see that I've done any english error on this message, leave me a note, I joined on this forum because I really didn't knew any better place for GT, but I'm afraid about my english skills then.

Don't worry about your english, i understood it perfectly well, and don't be discouraged to express your opinions here on GTP, it's good to have people from all over the world discussing their favorite driving game. (Just be careful with the bad english words!) =)

Between, hi to all, I'm from Spain. I've used the forum many time ago (with a doubt I'd about going from 99% to 100% on GRAN TURISMO 4 due to the La Sarthe 24 hours bug),

You could always restart the game from zero and have a go at everything again. I did that twice, and it was a lot of fun.

Yea GTPlanet is THE best place to discuss GT series. This forum is filled with all kinds of people from all over the world. There is also nothing wrong with criticizing GT, or comparing it to other racing games. For this reason I love this forum over the PS forum. Threads are very open to debate, and everyone is nice, no big time flaming going on here. We all have respect for each other here.

You could always restart the game from zero and have a go at everything again. I did that twice, and it was a lot of fun.
Hey dude, you're from the same islands than me o_O, Canary Islands, Atlantic Ocean !

About GT4 well... I match the 100% one year ago or so, so after that I spent my time improving my silver cups to gold cups on GT4Prologue, and finishin GT HD. But yeah, it's a good idea to re-start a GT, I was thinking about that for the first GRAN TURISMO which I've fully completed but now could be a good idea to re-start 10 years later =]

yeah, plus you need one of those old skool memory cards with the blocks and all that.

I'm in Gran Canaria, by the way... in Las Palmas

Been thinking about playing Gran Turismo again.
Can't you use the internal memory card on the PS3?
I guess it can be used on Playstation 3 saving on the Hard Disk yeah. Anyway for Playstation 3 there is the official sony Memory Card reader for Memory Card of PS1 & PS2. I still have my Memory Card with the save game from 1998 of when I finished the game so loaded the data and was playing a little yesterday with the 30th Anniversary Camaro on the Special Stage R11, the tunnel version only available on GT1, those were the days dude :dopey:

Sorry I misunderstod . Thought you were on about starting from scratch.

Special Stage R11, the tunnel version.
Those were the days indeed .

Fingers crossed it makes a come back

Yes, but sometimes it's really fun to race with some good racers.. it's so sad to give up a race for those "gamers"...

by the way, exist a "GTP on line clan" @ GT5 Prologue?? IMHO it will be very interesting!!!

Maybe, our nick on PSN will be:

GTP_D_Davtec

where GTP = GT Planet (heehe) D = DFP or J=JOYPAD or etc etc and Davtec = is our original PSN Nickname

Do you like this idea?

Maybe already exist, sorry if have posted the same thing.:ouch:

p.s.: sorry also for my english! :ouch:

The nick that appears isn't the Playstation Store account nick?, or it's possible to choice other?

Because maybe if it's only the Playstation Store one.. you should do a Playstation Store account for each "clan" where you are, or each game...

But yeah, the idea is good, it's just that on the way that PS3 works is a bit hard to do for each game I think.

We (a few GTP members) do meets once or twice per year... we'll meet in England next May and play by LAN... it's usually between 10-20 people... and we're all clean drivers.

Once GT5 comes out and with it online play and 'buddy lists', I'm sure there'll be a good amount of fun to be had there.

This list from the OP should be updated as the drivers in question repeated appear... What course they are on at the time, an it wouldn't hurt to add they car of choice...

Crap, I have a list ten pages long of indfividuals that rather cause problems for all the others that truly wish to race a clean race in GT5P

yesterday i got a phonecall by an amused red5_GTRP: "hey stoertebecker, your blacklisted on gtplanet....."
.....and we both were laughing, when he told me what was written about me:

asaboo & stoertebetcker GT
oh this was awesome. those two parasites have builded a barricade just before the finishline. Me(2nd) and some dude (1st) were turning last curve wheel 2 wheel in last lap. we couldnt do anything but crash those idiots.

be assured, that this is not the way i´m racing.

i dont know what happened there....
...but there are many different problems caused by hard and software.
for example, have you ever been kicked off a running race? do you know what happens with your car on the other players screen???
or did it happen to you, that you are able to overtake all cars, because they are parking directly at the wall?
while having those kind of problems its a thin line between having a blacklist and spreading libel and slander.

i´m driving "online" since gt3 i-link times - so why should i ruin my reputation by doing such unsatisfying nonsens ...

...so please, be so kind and remove me from your list

while having those kind of problems its a thin line between having a blacklist and spreading libel and slander.

Oh lord... :rolleyes:

I'm only viewing this thread because I got a report in my inbox saying that there was "nazi-terminology".

What I see is someone throwing toys and words they don't understand (and veiled threats).

Do you deny that you and another car were forming an obstruction - deliberately or not - that two other drivers couldn't avoid?

yea sorry for going on that little rant, misunderstanding on my part :)

Do you deny that you and another car were forming an obstruction - deliberately or not - that two other drivers couldn't avoid?

pardon me, who can deny that? of course, i can´t, but it never happened deliberately !
i thought it was the point, if it happened deliberately or not.

i think almost everybody has been turned around by another car before, and became an ostruction.... but you can´t blame somebody for something, he can´t affect...

i remember asaboo, because the first to races i met him it seemed he was looking for trouble almost every corner. he was hitting me hard and often. so i was not amused to read his name in the grids of the next races, but he did not hit me again... i still dont know if he changed his behaviour or if the first two races were disturbed by any hard- or softwareproblems....
so, when asaboo hit me and turned me round( and i remember that happened more than once in those first two races), i did not have a chance to control my car and to avoid e.g. nitrof crushing into me, as much as nitrof couldn´t dodge.

if that provoked nitrofs anger, i´m sorry.
it did not happen on purpose, because i had no influence on the situation. and thats why i´d like to see you updating your list.

pardon me, who can deny that? of course, i can´t, but it never happened deliberately !

So, can you understand why the poster was annoyed?

Now, from what I understand of the situation, the leader and second place cars were coming to lap you. So you'd been in that position for some time - how come you couldn't get out of the way?

i think almost everybody has been turned around by another car before, and became an ostruction.... but you can´t blame somebody for something, he can´t affect...

i remember asaboo, because the first to races i met him it seemed he was looking for trouble almost every corner. he was hitting me hard and often. so i was not amused to read his name in the grids of the next races, but he did not hit me again... i still dont know if he changed his behaviour or if the first two races were disturbed by any hard- or softwareproblems....
so, when asaboo hit me and turned me round( and i remember that happened more than once in those first two races), i did not have a chance to control my car and to avoid e.g. nitrof crushing into me, as much as nitrof couldn´t dodge.

The description was that the two cars were obstructed on the last corner of their last lap. Lapped drivers must always get out of the way of cars lapping them. It's not your race - even if you're fighting for position. You must cede to the lapping cars.

if that provoked nitrofs anger, i´m sorry.
it did not happen on purpose, because i had no influence on the situation. and thats why i´d like to see you updating your list.

Now, isn't that a much better way of approaching things than reporting posts, mocking users and making thinly-veiled threats under the guise of "libel and slander"?

It's a pity no-one kept the replays of the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back