BMW M3 (E30) 1985Done (GT7) 

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 270 comments
poster28.jpg

BMW M3 (E30) - Wiki article

Production Years: 1985-1988
Original Spec: 197hp, 1200kg
Noteworthy Related Models: Evo 2 (1989-1992, 217hp), Sport Evolution (1992, 235hp)

A car that was infamously the most-requested automobile on the old Feedback portion of the site, I figured it should be put up ASAP, and get the whole show out of the way now ;).

If I had to choose, I'd say give us the original (de-catted for the full 197hp), but the other models listed above wouldn't require much extra work at all, honest. Now, about those DTM cars... :D

I like your idea. However I think we want to make sure we get the model sold in Germany. Every BMW sold in Germany is about twice the car that comes to the United States. ESPECIALLY "M's". And you know the saying, If it's not an "M", it's not really a BMW......................👍

you have my vote, just because I drove the car in white and I love the way it handles. now guys please vote for the Supra RZ we need it as a premium car.

poster28.jpg

Noteworthy Related Models: Evo 2 (1989-1992, 217hp), Sport Evolution (1992, 235hp)

A car that was infamously the most-requested automobile on the old Feedback portion of the site, I figured it should be put up ASAP, and get the whole show out of the way now ;).

If I had to choose, I'd say give us the original (de-catted for the full 197hp), but the other models listed above wouldn't require much extra work at all, honest. Now, about those DTM cars... :D
And like all the Skylines and MX-5s we'd like to have the Sport Evo, the Cecotto, the DTM Version, the....

D
poster28.jpg

Do you like this car?
poster28.jpg

Do you like this car?https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/bmw-2002-turbo-schnitzer-gr5-1977.303180/

Forgot to mention before, if this gets in GT6, it will have to at least be a European-spec model.

Why?

US models:

220px-Manual_Layout.svg.png

Euro models:

E30_M3_Euro_Shifter.jpg

Dog-leg 5-speed shift patterns are infinitely cooler as well.

Hmm weird... I live in EU and ever car I've driven or been in has the "US model". None of which were US cars I might add.

Even with a lack of BMW's, there is a decent selection.

For a DLC pack, I'd have:

F10 M5 (DCT would be the likely version though)
E39 M5
M1
M1 Pro car
1 Series M Coupe
E9 CSL race car in BMW "war paint" :drool:
M4 DTM car (There is a thread for it if you want to check it out.)

I'm so happy this thread has the most likes in the car suggestion section.
Hopefully PD will get the message, take out half the rx7s and skylines, and give us a 325 and m3 e30

could someone please tell me what all the fuss is about? im not saying i dont like it, not at all, but i really dont know why it deserves twice the amount of likes of the P1!

The M3 is icon status. Its pedigree in racing victories. The road car IS the race car. the M-Power engine.
Keep in mind, the small sport sedans in that era- Jetta 16V, 325i, Sierra/Merkur XR4Ti, 190e, Maxima SE, Peugeot 505 Turbo, Saabs 900T & 9000T(was actually a large car interior wise), Volvo 240T, Alfa Romeo Milano. Plus, the Mustang 5L, MX6 GT/Probe GT, Audi 4000CS Quattro, Audi Coupe GT.

The M3 stood above them all for its engineering. I'm sure the P1 is a benchmark for Supercars to come. Thing is, the M3 was never done before. The closest car in the past, was a 20002turbo. A pure bred everyday Touring Car for road and race. Only single model that I can think about today that can match its history and status is a 911.

The P1 is a flash Hypercar that will probably never prove it's worth outside of a test-track, and will for the most part not be used to it's full performance... whether or not the E30 M3 is all that special is almost irrelevant, given it's motorsport pedigree it's kind of a big oversight for the GT series not to have it - especially given that other games do have it..

If they have it.. they need to have the option of Different styles for it. LIKE GIVE US MORE OPTIONAL BODY KITS

RACE CAR
STREET RACER
DRIFT
HOODRIDE
ETC....

The M3 is icon status. Its pedigree in racing victories. The road car IS the race car. the M-Power engine.
Keep in mind, the small sport sedans in that era- Jetta 16V, 325i, Sierra/Merkur XR4Ti, 190e, Maxima SE, Peugeot 505 Turbo, Saabs 900T & 9000T(was actually a large car interior wise), Volvo 240T, Alfa Romeo Milano. Plus, the Mustang 5L, MX6 GT/Probe GT, Audi 4000CS Quattro, Audi Coupe GT.

The M3 stood above them all for its engineering. I'm sure the P1 is a benchmark for Supercars to come. Thing is, the M3 was never done before. The closest car in the past, was a 20002turbo. A pure bred everyday Touring Car for road and race. Only single model that I can think about today that can match its history and status is a 911.
716.gif

Thing is, the M3 was never done before. The closest car in the past, was a 20002turbo. A pure bred everyday Touring Car for road and race. Only single model that I can think about today that can match its history and status is a 911.

Don't forget the BMW 3.0CSL...

Back