Bowtie's Speed Shop : Ultimate Corvette Collection!

16193229361_b758820434_z.jpg

Skyline GT-R R-tune(R34) '99

Active Red
ADVAN RGII
PP: 525
HP: 471
WEIGHT: 1250kg
WEIGHT DIST: 55:45
TIRE(S): Sports Hard-Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change - no

Oil Change - YES ;)

Review:

IB License Tuned Car Festival (650PP) Alpricot Race Winner! 👍

Tested on Sports Hard;

Easy win. Very competitve and agile. Superb gearbox, great top speed and rotation.
However, if pushed beyond limits, on fast cornering, some unwanted understeer will appear, being fixed by some mid-c desacceleration.

With less 125PP then opponents, performed at same/better level... 👍

Great tune nº1 Mr.B! :D

PS: And it's always funny to see the Carbon R1 racing at night (no headlights) :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skyline GT-R M-spec Nur(R340 '02)

Bay Side Blue(M)
ADVAN RGII
PP: 500
HP: 351
WEIGHT: 1264
WEIGHT DIST: 55:45
TIRE(S): Sports Hard (up to Softs)

IB License Tour of Japan (600PP) Motegi Race Winner! 👍

Tested on Sports Hard;

Very powerfull car. Good rotation and agility, perfect for early acceleration exiting corners. Superb gearbox/gear ratios.
No understeer felt, even on situation of apex failure...

Maybe the only issue are the kind of "lazy" brakes, on normal braking status works fine, but if hard braking is needed tend to block and send the car straight while cornering... But perfectly fixed, I believe... 👍

Despite it, great tune nº 2! :)

👍

PS: More reviews in other post, my apologies if double...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16009028179_cf398c60ca_z.jpg

Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur(R34) '02

Black Pearl
Active red Calipers
PP: 550
HP: 530
WEIGHT: 1290kg
WEIGHT DIST: 54:46
TIRE(S): Sports Soft

IB License Super Car Festival (630PP) Race 1 Winner!
Winner, but not so good as the M-Spec...

Very fast and stable, but suffers from a bit heavy understeer in fast tracks. Neede some early braking to keep it on the inside, but lost it on mid-acceleration...

Still, huge torque and power for some speeeeddddd!!!! :P

And how good it looks...

Last edited:
Oil Change - YES ;)

Review:

IB License Tuned Car Festival (650PP) Alpricot Race Winner! 👍

Tested on Sports Hard;

Easy win. Very competitve and agile. Superb gearbox, great top speed and rotation.
However, if pushed beyond limits, on fast cornering, some unwanted understeer will appear, being fixed by some mid-c desacceleration.

With less 125PP then opponents, performed at same/better level... 👍

Great tune nº1 Mr.B! :D

PS: And it's always funny to see the Carbon R1 racing at night (no headlights) :P

IB License Tour of Japan (600PP) Motegi Race Winner! 👍

Tested on Sports Hard;

Very powerfull car. Good rotation and agility, perfect for early acceleration exiting corners. Superb gearbox/gear ratios.
No understeer felt, even on situation of apex failure...

Maybe the only issue are the kind of "lazy" brakes, on normal braking status works fine, but if hard braking is needed tend to block and send the car straight while cornering... But perfectly fixed, I believe... 👍

Despite it, great tune nº 2! :)

👍

PS: More reviews in other post, my apologies if double...
Thank you Sir!👍

Forgot about the Carbon R, might have to do that one soon.;)

Forgot about the Carbon R, might have to do that one soon.;)

👍

16007778600_c375c8fb80_z.jpg

GT-R SpecV '09

Brilliant White Pearl (3p)
SSR Professor VF1

PP: 550
HP: 476
WEIGHT: 1345kg
WEIGHT DIST: 52:48

IB License GT All-Stars Championship MPanorama Race (650PP RH) Winner! 👍​

Even with a driving mistake (spin), flawless in MPanorama, just flawless... Suited the track perfectly!

Grid:

1 - McLaren F1 94
2 - Veyron 16.4
3 - Ferrari Enzo

Dominated those 3 easily... :sly:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16195121715_9c43576461_z.jpg

GT-R Nismo '14

Paint: Meteor Blake Flake Pearl (2P)
Rims: Standard

PP: 600
HP: 620
WEIGHT: 1400kg

IB License GT All-Stars Championship MPanorama Race (650PP RH) Winner! 👍

Same race, same level of the SpecV'09... 👍

Ok, last review for today and some INFO:

16007649008_2359aeeff0_z.jpg

GT-R Black Edition '12
Paint: Aurora Flare Blue Pearl (2P)
Rims: Ray's 57 Xtreme

PP: 575
HP: 584
WEIGHT: 1400kg

IB License Super Car Festival Race 1 (630PP) Winner! 👍​

Nissan named it "Black Edition" for a reason... :lol: It's mean, fast, stealth and nimble... :mischievous:

Easy win!

👍

15523517123_2500af4245_z.jpg

GT-R R35 Touring Car

Oil Change - No (or at least I do not think so?)

NO Oil Change - Confirmed! ;)

I bet you're tired of all these posts... :D Will leave feedback on the race cars when possible... 👍

Ok, last review for today and some INFO:

IB License Super Car Festival Race 1 (630PP) Winner! 👍​

Nissan named it "Black Edition" for a reason... :lol: It's mean, fast, stealth and nimble... :mischievous:

Easy win!

👍

NO Oil Change - Confirmed! ;)

I bet you're tired of all these posts... :D Will leave feedback on the race cars when possible... 👍
Quite enjoying the feedback and compliments. Really happy to see you finding them useful.:D

15523517123_2500af4245_z.jpg

GT-R R35 Touring Car

HP: 575
WEIGHT: 1215kg
TIRE(S): Racing Hard

IA License WTCC Race 3 MPanorama (650PP) Winner! 👍

What a machine! Superior grip, braking, cornering and balance! Fitted perfectly to MPanorama, the suspension absorved all the bumps of the track and dealt with it flawlessly... The cornering is amazing, drove it to the limits and over the kerbs and the car was glued to the road...

It gives that feeling of being underpowered due to the heavy weight, but once it reaches corners... :eek:

Amazing tune Mr.B! 👍

BRZw1NrIyWd4F5yuPL_0.jpg

GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11

HP: 586
WEIGHT: 1279kg

IA License WTCC Race 3 MPanorama (600PP) Winner! 👍

Easy win! In the same pace as the R35 TC. Same agility, braking consistence, speed and steering. Just noticed the suspension was a tiny bit more hard on this one then the R35, so in the fastest corners, due to the bumps, it showed some signs of sliding to the wall... Not understeer, but maybe some stiffness on the springs...

Other then that, 👍

:)

9AuSUm3U5DWoEiLWt0_0.jpg

GT-R N24 Schulze GT Academy '12

PP: 575
HP: 595
WEIGHT: 1367kg
WEIGHT DIST: 53:47

IA License WTCC Race 3 MPanorama (600PP) Winner!

Mixed feelings on this one... It sure has the power to go along side with the best 600PP cars, but it's a weird car... On the 5 laps of the race, most of the times was doing great, huge grip, stability, braking and balance... but in some points (mainly on the highest part of the track) out of nothing some nasty understeer appeared, under braking the rear was getting loose...

It is a shame that PD messed up this car in settings, I like how it looks, simple with a nice livery...

A great effort on tuning a difficult car! 👍

r35EZQWM5DW4oGirNN_0.jpg

GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13

PP: 615
HP: 615
WEIGHT: 1350kg

IA License WTCC Race 3 MPanorama (650PP) Winner!

Almost forgot this one is NOT 4WD... That´s OK, 1st corner refreshed my memory! :lol:

Tested and found 2 issues:
  • Weight - the main problem, it's just too heavy... :(
  • Driving to the car's limit
    • Massive rear wheelspin
    • Under heavy braking, the rear is gone!
Don't get me wrong Mr.B, I love the tune, the car is just not up to it...

👍

Last edited:
IA License WTCC Race 3 MPanorama (600PP) Winner! 👍

Easy win! In the same pace as the R35 TC. Same agility, braking consistence, speed and steering. Just noticed the suspension was a tiny bit more hard on this one then the R35, so in the fastest corners, due to the bumps, it showed some signs of sliding to the wall... Not understeer, but maybe some stiffness on the springs...

Other then that, 👍

IA License WTCC Race 3 MPanorama (600PP) Winner!

Mixed feelings on this one... It sure has the power to go along side with the best 600PP cars, but it's a weird car... On the 5 laps of the race, most of the times was doing great, huge grip, stability, braking and balance... but in some points (mainly on the highest part of the track) out of nothing some nasty understeer appeared, under braking the rear was getting loose...

It is a shame that PD messed up this car in settings, I like how it looks, simple with a nice livery...

A great effort on tuning a difficult car! 👍

Almost forgot this one is NOT 4WD... That´s OK, 1st corner refreshed my memory! :lol:

Tested and found 2 issues:
  • Weight - the main problem, it's just too heavy... :(
  • Driving to the car's limit
    • Massive rear wheelspin
    • Under heavy braking, the rear is gone!
Don't get me wrong Mr.B, I love the tune, the car is just not up to it...

👍
Thank you Sir, the tunes are not the same and the cars are all different. PD nerfed Kaz's car with wacky downforce numbers and springs are really hard. Tried my best with it.
The GT3 is just plain heavy and hard to handle all that weight, I tried but maybe not well enough. The Anniversary is pretty much the same with more power.:irked:

Double post, different issue:

* Oil Change YES. ;)

AHH, thanks, will fix.:)

Tried my best with it.

With success and a fun result in the end... 👍

The GT3 is just plain heavy and hard to handle all that weight, The Anniversary is pretty much the same with more power.

The Anniversary is the next one... :D and :nervous:...

I tried but maybe not well enough.

Nothing like that! You managed to took something, hmmm.... Im gonna say BAD, and made i fun to drive, within possible... For me that is a win! 👍

ABnvLVN5jnIHF7i60_0.jpg

GT-R Nismo GT3 15th Anniversary Edition

PP: 624
HP: 651
WEIGHT: 1350kg

The GT3 is just plain heavy and hard to handle all that weight, I tried but maybe not well enough. The Anniversary is pretty much the same with more power.:irked:

Confirmed. The extra power makes it indeed faster, but less contrallable. Still, excellent work on trying to fix it... 👍

14758667426_6c1be4cb24_c.jpg

Camaro Z28 '69
GT6 Metallic 012 Anniversary Deep Blue
American Racing Vintage Torque Thrust inch up 2
Aero Type B, Custom Wing Type A

PP: 525 // HP: 427
WEIGHT: 1175kg // WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: 54:46
TIRE(S): Sport Soft
OIL CHANGE - Yes

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // BRAKES: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 110 / 110
SPRINGS - 12.00 / 6.00
COMP - 4 / 5
EXT - 8 / 7
ARB - 3 / 3
CAMBER - 0.0 /0.0
TOE - -0.22 / 0.08
BRAKES - 6 / 5

TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO
- 5.500 // TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 2.625
2ND - 1.800
3RD - 1.380
4TH - 1.115
5TH - 0.935
FINAL - 3.550 (Adjust here if needed)

LSD: Full Custom
INITIAL - 8
ACCEL - 12
DECEL - 6

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple-Plate
CARBON SHAFT: Yes
TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: n/a

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - STAGE 3
COMPUTER - no
EXHAUST - RACING
MANIFOLD - Isometric
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Sports
INTAKE TUNING - no
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - no
POWER LIMITER - 98.1%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - yes
WINDOW WEIGHT - yes

BALLAST - 16kg @ 0
DOWNFORCE - 5 (Wing is mainly because I like the look)

NOTE: My Favorite of all the Muscle Cars in the game, tuned for Willow Springs and Laguna Seca but good enough to compete at almost any other track:)
Good evening Mr. Bowtie. :cheers:

I hope firstly, you can appreciate me passing on a perfect good joke there.;) I'm only using my phone so I don't have access to the smilies to do it justice.:(

Anyway, a while back, I got a bit lazy. Started to lose game time and my tuning fell by the wayside:grumpy: So when the new Seasonal A-spec races come around I usually have a look around some of the other fine garages to see what they have to offer. I've been meaning to stop by for a while but I couldn't try just anything.

So, fate it seems. Gives me a chance to make the first one, your favourite Muscle Car in the game. :) And on Willow Springs too.

This was almost way too easy. I may make the odd joke about American cars not doing corners well, but this really does.👍 And just as well round here!:lol: The track isn't a favourite of mine, but I still managed to leave the GT 40 (mark whatever it is:P) in the dust...literally. I was having my usual last corner excursions:banghead: and still won by two seconds after an aborted unscheduled pitstop:lol:

The car has a really precise feel up front and just a bit of a loose tail, but only with an unneeded bootful on the loud pedal. (Note to self; CATs have no feel, better shell out the dough on some new Alpinestars track shoes.:lol:).

I love the way this Camaro handled, turn-in was effortless and it was so easy to manage the grip in the long sweeping corners. A bit lively if I got over zealous coming out of the tighter ones, but I'd expect nothing less. And frankly I'd have been disappointed if I put the foot down and the back tyres (sorry, tires. :P) didn't want to light up.

The transmission works real nice, pulls like a train and keeps that awesome V8 soundtrack alive. I loved everything about this car, and I'm so glad I tried it. I love these 60s Muscle cars and this tune makes one of the best, run so much better. Very nice work indeed sir.👍:cheers:

P.S. I know you prefer the blues but I'll be using the Tuxedo Black for your tunes, I thought it fit the name better. And I kinda already use blue on some Legit tunes :embarrassed: Sorry:D

Good evening Mr. Bowtie. :cheers:

I hope firstly, you can appreciate me passing on a perfect good joke there.;) I'm only using my phone so I don't have access to the smilies to do it justice.:(

Anyway, a while back, I got a bit lazy. Started to lose game time and my tuning fell by the wayside:grumpy: So when the new Seasonal A-spec races come around I usually have a look around some of the other fine garages to see what they have to offer. I've been meaning to stop by for a while but I couldn't try just anything.

So, fate it seems. Gives me a chance to make the first one, your favourite Muscle Car in the game. :) And on Willow Springs too.

This was almost way too easy. I may make the odd joke about American cars not doing corners well, but this really does.👍 And just as well round here!:lol: The track isn't a favourite of mine, but I still managed to leave the GT 40 (mark whatever it is:P) in the dust...literally. I was having my usual last corner excursions:banghead: and still won by two seconds after an aborted unscheduled pitstop:lol:

The car has a really precise feel up front and just a bit of a loose tail, but only with an unneeded bootful on the loud pedal. (Note to self; CATs have no feel, better shell out the dough on some new Alpinestars track shoes.:lol:).

I love the way this Camaro handled, turn-in was effortless and it was so easy to manage the grip in the long sweeping corners. A bit lively if I got over zealous coming out of the tighter ones, but I'd expect nothing less. And frankly I'd have been disappointed if I put the foot down and the back tyres (sorry, tires. :P) didn't want to light up.

The transmission works real nice, pulls like a train and keeps that awesome V8 soundtrack alive. I loved everything about this car, and I'm so glad I tried it. I love these 60s Muscle cars and this tune makes one of the best, run so much better. Very nice work indeed sir.👍:cheers:

P.S. I know you prefer the blues but I'll be using the Tuxedo Black for your tunes, I thought it fit the name better. And I kinda already use blue on some Legit tunes :embarrassed: Sorry:D
Well thank you Sir, always great to get positive feedback from another tuner. For this car I had to leave the rear just a touch lively or it would just be dull and boring and not like a muscle car. ;)

I had a Tuxedo Black Camaro in my garage, not all are blue. Which reminds me, wonder if it is still where I parked it.:dopey:

Well I've got the title for this one!:mischievous: There was someting a bit:odd: about the guy at the dealership though:lol:

Totally agree, a muscle car just ain't right if it won't break loose if you want it to! :D

Double post, different subject:

Camaro Z28 '69
American Racing Vintage Torque Thrust inch up 2*

Mr.B.

Building right now, just for curiosity, maybe *"ENKEI 5spoke"?

EDIT:

Intermediate Level Classic Muscle Car WillowS Winner! 👍

Super easy win! Leader on lap 2, enjoying the view for the rest of the race... Fast, stable and plenty of grip... 👍

Last edited:
Double post, different subject:

Mr.B.

Building right now, just for curiosity, maybe *"ENKEI 5spoke"?

EDIT:

Intermediate Level Classic Muscle Car WillowS Winner! 👍

Super easy win! Leader on lap 2, enjoying the view for the rest of the race... Fast, stable and plenty of grip... 👍
Thank you, It may be the ENKEI :confused:, but the PAINT is what makes the tune :sly:.......does look good in Tuxedo Black also, just ask @Thorin Cain :D

Camaro Z28 '69
NOTE: My Favorite of all the Muscle Cars in the game, tuned for Willow Springs and Laguna Seca but good enough to compete at almost any other track:)
A friend of mine sent me a PM to tell me I had to try this one out. So I took a little spare change and went to the dealer to buy one, gave him the spec sheet to have all the needed parts fitted, well he did almost everything right but painted it Daytonna Yellow, seems he was out of stock with GT6 Metallic 012 Anniversary Deep Blue & Tuxedo Black, wonder why? So off to the Seasonal at Willow springs to give it a spin. At least now I know for sure he's a real friend, this was quite fun. It's nice having that perfect car that does everything " perfectly ", but it's great to have that car that leaves you just enough loose to rip up the corners and still manage to keep it on the road. There's something about burning rubber on a muscle car that can't be replaced, for me driving normal cars is much more enjoyable than TC and Race cars, especially when they handle like this one. I also took it to Nat.A Muscle Cars races, winning with this was not an option, neither was having a good time. 👍

Sort of reminded me of a brown Cutlass 442 a friend had when we were young, had another who had an orange Challenger, sad thing both cars were total loss in youthful exuberance. The Cutlass hit 3 parked cars on it's way home, cops woke him up the next morning, asked him if he had an accident, but before he could answer they told him they followed all the torn off parts to his driveway :lol:. The Challenger hit one of those cement flower pots they put between lanes, next day after going to work, tried to start his car, radiator was broken and the motor was finished, he sold it in the parking lot for $50 to take a taxi home :banghead:.

Great tune Bowtie, :cheers:

EDIT: just so you don't go crazy, next week I'll look like this:pat methany.jpg
:sly:

Last edited:
Don't you just hate when those...
Stupid computer.
...things decide that it..

Likes to have a mind of it's own.:grumpy:
..and thinks your message needs to be..

Multiple posted,
I hate it when that happens too.

A friend of mine sent me a PM to tell me I had to try this one out. So I took a little spare change and went to the dealer to buy one, gave him the spec sheet to have all the needed parts fitted, well he did almost everything right but painted it Daytonna Yellow, seems he was out of stock with GT6 Metallic 012 Anniversary Deep Blue & Tuxedo Black, wonder why? So off to the Seasonal at Willow springs to give it a spin. At least now I know for sure he's a real friend, this was quite fun. It's nice having that perfect car that does everything " perfectly ", but it's great to have that car that leaves you just enough loose to rip up the corners and still manage to keep it on the road. There's something about burning rubber on a muscle car that can't be replaced, for me driving normal cars is much more enjoyable than TC and Race cars, especially when they handle like this one. I also took it to Nat.A Muscle Cars races, winning with this was not an option, neither was having a good time. 👍

Sort of reminded me of a brown Cutlass 442 a friend had when we were young, had another who had an orange Challenger, sad thing both cars were total loss in youthful exuberance. The Cutlass hit 3 parked cars on it's way home, cops woke him up the next morning, asked him if he had an accident, but before he could answer they told him they followed all the torn off parts to his driveway :lol:. The Challenger hit one of those cement flower pots they put between lanes, next day after going to work, tried to start his car, radiator was broken and the motor was finished, he sold it in the parking lot for $50 to take a taxi home :banghead:.

Great tune Bowtie, :cheers:
Don't look at me...:dopey:

14542812750_e80daebc24_z.jpg

Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. Edition '00
Canal Blue Metallic
Aero Type B
Enkei RS05RR inch up 1

PP: 525 // HP: 432
WEIGHT: 1150kg // WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: 57:43
TIRE(S): Sport Medium
OIL CHANGE - No

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // BRAKES: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 110 / 105
SPRINGS - 8.25 / 8.50
COMP - 4 / 5
EXT - 8 / 7
ARB - 3 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.25 / -0.12
BRAKES - 6 / 7

TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO
- 6.000 // TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 2.790
2ND - 2.035
3RD - 1.565
4TH - 1.270
5TH - 1.065
6TH - 0.915
FINAL - 4.200

LSD: Full Custom
INITIAL - 8 / 8
ACCEL - 24 / 26
DECEL - 6 / 8

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple-Plate
CARBON SHAFT: Yes
TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: Yes @40:60

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - no
COMPUTER - no
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Isometric
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Sports
INTAKE TUNING - no
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - High RPM Turbo
POWER LIMITER - 98.1%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - Yes
WINDOW WEIGHT - Yes

BALLAST - 37kg @+40
DOWNFORCE - 0

NOTE:

Many thanks for this wonderful tune! I've currently been testing it out on my Lancer SCP, and after a few adjustments to make it suit my driving style (and maybe put it back in line after all of the physics adjustments), it has turned my Lancer back into the monster it once was! I didn't adjust much, all I have done so far is raising the front to 115mm and lowering the rear to 100mm, which aided turn in greatly, slapped some sports softs on it, removed the ballast and made the power much more rear biased - 25:75 distribution.

Currently, I have two versions of the tune, both equipped with comfort softs. One is 500pp with 419 bhp and weighing 1,560 kg, and the other is 550pp, 504 bhp and 1,128 kg.

I feel that writing a review would be pointless considering I've radically changed the characteristics of the car, though I must thank you for creating such a wonderful tune for me to evolve (pun not intended :P ) into something suiting my driving style a bit more.

One thing though, I must mention, though slightly off topic. Before, and after adjusting the car, two quirks which I didn't particularly enjoy was the tendency for it to run wide on exit, and the slight reluctance to turn in. The reluctance to turn in is particularly frustrating paired with the nature to run wide. It can make hot lapping particularly tough, as one slight error on turn in increases it's significance on exit. I've had a little go myself in trying to fix it but nothing I did seemed to fix it. I have no idea if this is something that can be fixed, as there is always a limit on how much you can tune out of a chassis - but if you could please share some pointers on how it could be improved, that'd greatly be appreciated. :)

Oh, and one more thing - this was all done on Trial Mountain.

Last edited:
SVX
Many thanks for this wonderful tune! I've currently been testing it out on my Lancer SCP, and after a few adjustments to make it suit my driving style (and maybe put it back in line after all of the physics adjustments), it has turned my Lancer back into the monster it once was! I didn't adjust much, all I have done so far is raising the front to 115mm and lowering the rear to 100mm, which aided turn in greatly, slapped some sports softs on it, removed the ballast and made the power much more rear biased - 25:75 distribution.

Currently, I have two versions of the tune, both equipped with comfort softs. One is 500pp with 419 bhp and weighing 1,560 kg, and the other is 550pp, 504 bhp and 1,128 kg.

I feel that writing a review would be pointless considering I've radically changed the characteristics of the car, though I must thank you for creating such a wonderful tune for me to evolve (pun not intended :P ) into something suiting my driving style a bit more.

One thing though, I must mention, though slightly off topic. Before, and after adjusting the car, two quirks which I didn't particularly enjoy was the tendency for it to run wide on exit, and the slight reluctance to turn in. The reluctance to turn in is particularly frustrating paired with the nature to run wide. It can make hot lapping particularly tough, as one slight error on turn in increases it's significance on exit. I've had a little go myself in trying to fix it but nothing I did seemed to fix it. I have no idea if this is something that can be fixed, as there is always a limit on how much you can tune out of a chassis - but if you could please share some pointers on how it could be improved, that'd greatly be appreciated. :)

Oh, and one more thing - this was all done on Trial Mountain.
Thanks for trying it, there has been several updates since originally posted and it was mainly tuned at Autumn Ring if I remember. Try this, lower rear extension one click at a time but pay attention to the brakes. If not, try playing with the toe, move the front to 0.00 and the rear to 0.00. Make small changes at a time and see if it helps. Our driving styles may differ and this could account for some, the car itself may also be part of the issue. Understeer on exit was a battle for me back then and sometimes still is. If I get a chance, I will have a go with it over the next day or 2, have not been in it in a long time. I would say I am over due for an Evo joy ride.:)

Back