BOX ART Version.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZEE
  • 548 comments
  • 30,090 views

What do u Think of Cover Version 2?

  • Good Work, Some Nice touches.

    Votes: 109 71.7%
  • Neither Good or Bad, it's OK.

    Votes: 33 21.7%
  • Bad, Not as good as the First Version.

    Votes: 10 6.6%

  • Total voters
    152
the car was yellow but not YELLOW. think greyscale but instead of black as main color choose.. uhh... green or yellow. its not a definite that GT will have a box like this but sometimes history provides the most likely answers
 
Okay I'll make him green with a greyscale ;)
 
Here it is, green with greyscale, I only couldn't find a good color for "Gran Turismo"
 
But back to my question for my site:

May I place all of the box arts in this topic on my site ?
 
I have majority of my designs still on my computer if you would like them, they would all just have my name watermark on it, thats all.
 
Edit: Removed
 
Last edited:
Heres my cover, this took me 3 hours, im sure you will all agree its ACE!
 

Attachments

  • amazinggt4cover.jpg
    amazinggt4cover.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 129
Originally posted by code_kev
Heres my cover, this took me 3 hours, im sure you will all agree its ACE!

Wowowowow Woot, wOOt, If they don't use this one,.......

Only thing missing is the network logo !!:lol: :lol:
 
3 hours well spent Kev :D

I won't buy GT4 if it doesn't have a cover as ace as kevs ;)
 
Its not GT4 "The real driving simulator"
its
GT4 "Its abit good" :lol: classic
 
THIS is what GT4 is going to be all about.




Gentlemen, Behold!
 

Attachments

  • gt4.jpg
    gt4.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 120
Originally posted by Lamboracer
Is that the european exotics KY was taling about.???:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope that's a pure American Musscle Car!!! ;) :lol:
 
The sixth box art is finished :D

Do you like it ? :)
 
This just in: Polyphony has just announced that bobsleds will be included in GT4.:eek:
 

Attachments

  • gt4nt.jpg
    gt4nt.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 105
I just checked back here for the first time since I last posted. (Waaay back on the first page) and I must say, these two were my favorites:

gt4-cover-v[1]5-hi-res.jpg


and

gt-cover-v[1]6.jpg


Nice job, man!
 
Brand New Design!

Front Car Design was taken from another site:
www.lewis.tomsoft.hr (His 3D Design).
:D
 

Attachments

  • gt4-cover-full--v16.jpg
    gt4-cover-full--v16.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 182
Very nice ZEE! Like it very much :D
 
Looks great, only one thing missing

Your trademark thingy......
 
pretty good, I'm not a fan of "network play" banner though..IMO It would look better without it :D
 
But do I detect some things of my box art there ? :odd: :D
Doesn't mather ZEE, you may use things of my arts any time ;)
 
C'mon you all know this one is the best......of course:p
 
this one
 

Attachments

  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 161
WOW!, the one without cars looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back