Bram Turismo's Gallery | Ferrari F40

Nice 787 shots. Spa is a great place, would love to see the 787 is full swing while the rain is thundering down.

Well it appears i've haven't commented on this gallery yet which is s shame as it is fantastic 👍 brilliant angles, composure and lighting throughout

Hey guys! Not played GT5 in a good while now since Skyrim is taking up every single minute I can spend on the PS3! Decided to just cruise some laps on a custom Toscana track, was good fun! 👍

- Stock -

My entry for the 2.0 Advanced week 55 competition. It's not as good as I wanted it to be, and there's some things missing but it was a lot of fun doing such a time-craving rework of a model since the GT4 days! I've added the stock image for everyone to compare and see the difference 👍

_______________________​

Very nice clean up Bram! 👍 I can see where there are some things 'missing' as you say but only very minor details and you'd have to be very picky to be bothered by them. Impressive job. :)

Didn't even know you were still in photomode game. Great to see a name a recognise, the Bugatti shot is beautifully cleaned up. 👍

My only criticism would be that even though it's diving on the braking, it looks a bit too low and takes away a bit of the realism. But, it's not something you could do much about.

But a nice shot regardless, I was just trying to find something constructive to write! :)

And those shiny wheels too! Does GT5 actually have a equivalent of those 'bling' wheels you used to use all the time in GT4? :lol:

Unfortunately not, but we're lucky enough to get chrome rims so it's all good! Haven't used chrome rims too much yet, though :dopey:

______________________________​

Back