Breaking out and getting to 2 million+ MPH

I'm a computer science major at UCSB. I can tell you that GT3 internally represents numbers for speed and mileage as 32-bit signed integers. This means that there are a total possible (2^32) / 2 combinations of speed possible. Since a speed of zero counts as a combination, the maximum speed is 2147483647. When the game tries to increment this number, it gets and overflow error and crashes. Since mileage is constantly increasing at a very fast rate (at high speeds), the mileage and mph should reach a similiar limit.

my friends and i are having a bit of trouble......we get through the wall, but then when we keep going the car just runs off the track, everything underneath the car turns black and then the car just tops out at 232MPH(using a Dodge Viper GTS). we are really baffled and are wondering if there is some other kind of trick to it. Please reply. thanx................

:confused:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

We got it, nevermind about my previous comment....that **** is tight....i love it.

I also love how the music keeps playing but the game stops and stuff...it rules.....

This is just too damn Hilarious:D LMAO!!!

If this were real life, I wouldn't ever want to see the oil change done to the car(If it even has oil or even pistons or rotary rotors:eek: )

I say, after dong that, Pick your quote:

"Let's go Back to the future!"
"Warp speed to Endor!"

or
"One Step BEYOND!"

Er, not wanting to sound dumb, but I wondered if anyone could tell me what I have to do to get the car to wheelie to get those mad speeds:confused: I haven't had the game long so haven't really been trying stuff like that, well, thats my excuse anyway :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
Er, not wanting to sound dumb, but I wondered if anyone could tell me what I have to do to get the car to wheelie to get those mad speeds:confused: I haven't had the game long so haven't really been trying stuff like that, well, thats my excuse anyway :rolleyes:

im not sure what ur asking. If you want to know how to get the car to wheelie, see ZC's response to me on the first page of this thread. I can only :rolleyes: get up to 22XX.XX KPH on the test course with the Toyota GT-One '99

Dan, I dont remember where I told you the Wheelie settings, but it wasnt in this thread.

here you go mr_pushrod

1.Equip the highest possible turbo or NA tune stage possible.

2.Decrease spring rate to smallest possible value on both front and rear.

3.Decrease ride height to smallest possible value on both front and rear.

4.Set gear ratio's auto setting to highest possible level.

5.Decrease front Downforce to the lowest and increase rear Downforce to the highest possible value.

6.Set ASM and TCS to level 0

sry 4 the misdirection - i presumed it was here. :rolleyes: Nice posting ZC, 4300 - youve doubled mine. Remember when we were racing to 1000 - I overtook you at one point. then I couldn't be bothered any more, lol :D

Yeah that was a while ago, I had a quick search to find the settings again and I posted them for mr_pushrod. Man it's late over there Dan what is it like 10:45?

Originally posted by ericthemonster
How do you go 1200??? Could somebody tell me the settings?

have you heard of the wheelie settings?

1.Equip the highest possible turbo or NA tune stage possible.

2.Decrease spring rate to smallest possible value on both front and rear.

3.Decrease ride height to smallest possible value on both front and rear.

4.Set gear ratio's auto setting to highest possible level.

5.Decrease front Downforce to the lowest and increase rear Downforce to the highest possible value.

6.Set ASM and TCS to level 0

Hope that helps (sorry ZC for copying that but i couldn't be bothered to type it all out) ;)

The site does attest to those photos real Real and Undoctored. But I DON'T REALLY CARE, just want ya'll to be able to see all sides.

ONCE AGAIN, WHY!!!!!

Lots of BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, I'm gonna get myself an INSECTICIDE to kill these BUGS...

Poor little bugs... they'll be dead in no time! :P :P :P

Back